The Obama Administration Is Doing A Bang-Up Job With This Terrorist Attack

No Jillian...the one in the pic goes by the moniker CrusaderFrank online.

Obama IS one of my heroes.

Along with my dad, Malcolm-X, MLK, Marcus Garvey and many others.

I'm not afraid to say it, and quite proud of it actually.

Thanks.

I think that everyone who has been involved in the investigation deserves a high five. Not necessarily the politicians but those that actually did the work.

"0bama is our hero!" - (any liberal)

why does someone have to be "our hero"? can't you just say someone did something well?

Barry did nothing... You can pretend he did...

I commend the people who tracked down and found this asshole... I commend the t-shirt guy...

Why should I give Barry credit for any of this?

cause you'd give him the blame if something negative happened.

and because a goodly number of the people who tracked him down worked for president obama.

that's why.

Once again, this attack only occurred because Obama is breeding more Jihadists by air raiding villages and killing civilians in Pakistan (Pocky-staan) and totally diverted from bin Laden.

He's made NY far less safer thanks to his warmongering ways and bin Laden is still laughing at us

twit :cuckoo:

and which is it, frankie... the arabs love him or they're attacking us for him?

can't have it both ways... even a wacko like you should know that, honey.

Obama wants to destroy NYCity and so does AlQaeda. I think theyre doing a "Can you top this?"

AlQaeda could shut down the US Capital Markets for only 1 week after 9/11 and Barry is looking to finish the job for them

RW nutjobs wouldn't dare give Obama an ounce of credit for this, just like the Pirate handling, but want to throw the ENTIRE blame of the recent Oil Spill squarely on Obama's soldiers.

If its not that they start screeching to the mountaintops...."It was an act of God."

CLASSIC!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

why does someone have to be "our hero"? can't you just say someone did something well?

Barry did nothing... You can pretend he did...

I commend the people who tracked down and found this asshole... I commend the t-shirt guy...

Why should I give Barry credit for any of this?

cause you'd give him the blame if something negative happened.

If you believe that then you don't know me very well...

and because a goodly number of the people who tracked him down worked for president obama.

that's why.
Those people deserve credit - Barry, not so much...

A CEO doesn't get credit for landing the account - the person who landed it gets credit...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
neither one is that young... they should know better.

and the kid in that pic is named damian, isn't he?

Know better Jill? Know what? Far as I can see it was the NYPD, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security that caught the guy, not obama.

The only reason this guy was Obama's public enemy #1 was because you guys were convinced he was a Tea Party member and not just another Democrat anarchist Jihadists

RW nutjobs wouldn't dare give Obama an ounce of credit for this, just like the Pirate handling, but want to throw the ENTIRE blame of the recent Oil Spill squarely on Obama's soldiers.

I see you have been attending the School of Truthdoesntmatter's latest class on Advanced Bullshit...

Good luck with graduation!

Had Obama not invaded Pocky-stan would we even have been the subject of this attack?

Obama reckless murder of Pocky-Staany civilians and Jihadists only breeds more Jihadists and finally

Where is bin Laden?

I'd imagine he's right where Dubya left him.

Thanks.

Oh really... but yet you have a problem with whites who openly declare White Pride.

You're a POS fucking hypocritical turd living a double standard.

Eat shit and die ya rat fuck.

neither one is that young... they should know better.

and the kid in that pic is named damian, isn't he?

Know better Jill? Know what? Far as I can see it was the NYPD, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security that caught the guy, not obama.

and you'd have been the first to blame him if the FBI or DHS didn't get the guy or if the bomb had gone off.

Not a mere 52 hours ago this took place, whilst the man was enjoying some fun time and about a few hundred or so of his media associates and the perp is already caught.

Not only is he already caught, but due to the Administration's wise and thoughtful moves they were able to learn about others in Pakistan and also apprehend them as well.

Compare that to Bush's handling of similar situations. He promised to hunt Bin Laden to the ends of the earth, but stopped short of crossing the Pakistani border to get him. He promised from the beginning of this FIRST Administration that he would find and apprehend the man behind the worst Terrorist attack on American soil and he's come up short. Bush put on quite a Kabuki Theatre with the capture, mock trial and hanging of Hussein, but that SHOULD have already been done under Bush 41, so yet another FAIL by the Right.

Other than the communication talking points the Right can claim over some BS about the Left not wanting to call the events "Terrorist Attacks" the results are surely clear...Obama is no joke. And is a man of action.

He did it with the Pirates, he did it with the Underwear Bomber and he's doing it now with the Times Square bomber. So not only will the economy improve under Obama's AdministrationS but he will actually do a LOT in the area of curbing the National AND Global fight against terror.

And ALL the Right has is foolish, nonsensical and childish talking points.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Last I saw on Gretta, the Administration, has yet to even admit it was a Terrorist Attack. Way ahead of the curve there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks.

Oh really... but yet you have a problem with whites who openly declare White Pride.

You're a POS fucking hypocritical turd living a double standard.

Eat shit and die ya rat fuck.
Go BLOW it out your ass you PUNK!!!

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Forum List

Back