The Obama administration has gotten its veto-proof margin for the 5 nation nuke deal w/ Iran

so yes, lies.

By you, not by me.

do you imagine that the united states is the only country that is holding iranian assets?

I don't much care what other countries do. Obama will release $100 billion as part of this.

do you imagine that allowing iranian workers at one site under the supervision of iaea inspectors is somehow allowing iran to inspect itself?

you have no integrity.

Ah, so you ARE lying, There are no IAEA inspectors. The deal is that Iran monitors themselves. The IAEA must provide 24 days notice to even inspect the reports that the Iranians file on themselves.

You have no integrity.

And are a traitor.
Lol. You just can't help yourself, can you?

If Israel launches a unilateral attack on Iran they will become a rogue nation even more than Iran and they will deserve that designation.

Well isn't that convenient for you JOOOOOOOO haters? Israel can die in the nuclear blast of an Iranian Obamanuke, or the nations supporting a nuclear Iran will ostracize them.

Look, you're a well known Nazi here - we've seen you in the JOOOOO hating parts of the board. Obviously you are thrilled with a nuclear Iran. BUT how do you think direct attacks on Israel are going to affect your filthy party?

They will get zero support from any other nation and the backlash may end up destroying them as a nation. Israel will complain and make threats but in the end they will knuckle under because every one of those warhawk conservative Israeli politicians knows for a fact that their continued survival depends entirely on the goodwill of the USA.

If they don't stop Iran from developing the Obamanuke, they will face nuclear annihilation. Which is what you and the other JOOOOOOOOO haters are rooting for.

Awesome. As bad as he has been on social issues and economy and actually helping the little man he has gotten the Iran deal done,reopened relations with a country 90 miles from our borders,put a halt to an illegal war in Iraq. Awesome!

If Israel launches a unilateral attack on Iran they will become a rogue nation even more than Iran and they will deserve that designation.

Well isn't that convenient for you JOOOOOOOO haters? Israel can die in the nuclear blast of an Iranian Obamanuke, or the nations supporting a nuclear Iran will ostracize them.

Look, you're a well known Nazi here - we've seen you in the JOOOOO hating parts of the board. Obviously you are thrilled with a nuclear Iran. BUT how do you think direct attacks on Israel are going to affect your filthy party?

They will get zero support from any other nation and the backlash may end up destroying them as a nation. Israel will complain and make threats but in the end they will knuckle under because every one of those warhawk conservative Israeli politicians knows for a fact that their continued survival depends entirely on the goodwill of the USA.

If they don't stop Iran from developing the Obamanuke, they will face nuclear annihilation. Which is what you and the other JOOOOOOOOO haters are rooting for.
Jesus Christ what a stupid rant, I have nothing against Jews, but you people are fucked in the head. Israel is a nation state not a race or religon, if they are doing things to ratchet up tensions and maybe start wars then they are wrong just like any other nation no matter what religon they might have.

Jesus Christ what a stupid rant, I have nothing against Jews,

Really? Shall I quote a few tidbits of your's on "Palestinians??"

but you people are fucked in the head. Israel is a nation state not a race or religon, if they are doing things to ratchet up tensions and maybe start wars then they are wrong just like any other nation no matter what religon they might have.

Oh, but the Obamanuke in the hands of a state the sponsors terrorism and has vowed to destroy Israel isn't "racheting up tension?"

:rofl:

Awesome. As bad as he has been on social issues and economy and actually helping the little man he has gotten the Iran deal done,reopened relations with a country 90 miles from our borders,put a halt to an illegal war in Iraq. Awesome!

So, he has propped up a genocidal Communist dictator and paved the way for a state sponsor of terrorism to gain Nuclear weapons.

Awesome - for those who hate America.

So, he has propped up a genocidal Communist dictator and paved the way for a state sponsor of terrorism to gain Nuclear weapons.

Awesome - for those who hate America.
Propped up? LMAO like Cuba was falling? That has happened in the 50+ years since you clowns stopped associating with them and won't happen until the Cuban people get tired enough of it and fix it. Oh and Iran has EVERY RIGHT to Nukes as ANYONE else does including Israel which won't openly admit they have them,sign the nuclear proliferation treaty OR allow in inspectors so focus there instead of on a peaceful country that wants to be left alone.Oh and you call them terrorists I call them freedom fighters. The US is the one not only sponsoring but arming and funding ISIS terrorists in Syria.

Propped up? LMAO like Cuba was falling?

The Castro power position certainly was. But no worry, Obama helped out his ideological brothers.

That has happened in the 50+ years since you clowns stopped associating with them and won't happen until the Cuban people get tired enough of it and fix it. Oh and Iran has EVERY RIGHT to Nukes as ANYONE else does including Israel which won't openly admit they have them,sign the nuclear proliferation treaty OR allow in inspectors so focus there instead of on a peaceful country that wants to be left alone.Oh and you call them terrorists I call them freedom fighters. The US is the one not only sponsoring but arming and funding ISIS terrorists in Syria.

You call Isis "freedom fighters?"

Not much else we need to know about you.

You can't distinguish fact from fiction, hence your belief in every roght wing conspiracy

You're saying that the deal Obama wants to make a treaty is just a right wing conspiracy?

Maybe you can come back when you're sober?
i'm saying that your understanding of the agreement is colored entirely by the lies of right wing media. you aren't able to distinguish their fiction from actual fact, and thus you fall completely for their lies.

the only other option is that you actually know the truth and are willing to lie about it. i'm not sure which is worse but either way your views on the agreement with iran are worthless and devoid of facts.

i'm saying that your understanding of the agreement is colored entirely by the lies of right wing media.

Got it! Only the Soros hate sites have the really true truth - for special people like you.

{Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.}

The latest Iran revelation is utterly humiliating

Oh, but the DNC controlled Washington Post is just spreading "right wing lies."

you aren't able to distinguish their fiction from actual fact, and thus you fall completely for their lies.

Yes, the only truth is that Obama is god. I understand where you're coming from.

{The Parchin deal is a separate, side agreement worked out between the IAEA and Iran. The United States and the five other world powers that signed the Iran nuclear deal were not party to this agreement but were briefed on it by the IAEA and endorsed it as part of the larger package. Without divulging its contents, the Obama administration has described the document as nothing more than a routine technical arrangement between Iran and the U.N.’s International Atomic Energy Agency on the particulars of inspecting the site.}

the only other option is that you actually know the truth and are willing to lie about it. i'm not sure which is worse but either way your views on the agreement with iran are worthless and devoid of facts.

You should sober up, just to see what it's like. :thup:

i'm saying that your understanding of the agreement is colored entirely by the lies of right wing media.

Got it! Only the Soros hate sites have the really true truth - for special people like you.

{Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.}

The latest Iran revelation is utterly humiliating

Oh, but the DNC controlled Washington Post is just spreading "right wing lies."

you aren't able to distinguish their fiction from actual fact, and thus you fall completely for their lies.

Yes, the only truth is that Obama is god. I understand where you're coming from.

{The Parchin deal is a separate, side agreement worked out between the IAEA and Iran. The United States and the five other world powers that signed the Iran nuclear deal were not party to this agreement but were briefed on it by the IAEA and endorsed it as part of the larger package. Without divulging its contents, the Obama administration has described the document as nothing more than a routine technical arrangement between Iran and the U.N.’s International Atomic Energy Agency on the particulars of inspecting the site.}

You should sober up, just to see what it's like. :thup:
you're worthless. source your claims. see if you can find any legit sources that agree with you. just fucking try it.

The Obama administration has gotten its veto-proof margin for the 5 nation nuke deal w/ Iran

Barb McKulsky is reported to have nudged it past the line.

What will Netanyahu do?

What should Boehner & McConnell do?

Cry in his beer.

Bay the Moon.

Whine.

Pout.

Sulk.

Carry On like brat.

Netanyahu want the U.S. to fight the war with Iran that he knows Israel would loose. Thing is, so would the U.S.

Forum List

Back