The Obama administration appears to be conceding to the new demands of Iran

Are we talking Geo-politics here or about preferences. You are kind of all over the map. But what the heck, you mis-identified Nazis are Islamic. They weren't. They were Christian. You, as a Jew (or so you say) should know that.

Are we talking Geo-politics here or about preferences. You are kind of all over the map. But what the heck, you mis-identified Nazis are Islamic. They weren't. They were Christian. You, as a Jew (or so you say) should know that.
Islomonazi's are fascist...the 12th imam awaits you. You like like nukes lib boy? How about a nuclear arms race in the middle east you like that?

Last edited:
So Israel having nukes isn't causing that? Good to know.
At least some of you libs are honest and admit you'd like to see Iran with nukes That's more than Obama will admit.
I see English isn't your first language. Sorry, I don't speak stupid.
So Iran with nukes would be a bad thing? You can relate right? Why should Israel have nukes and not Iran? Is that your position?

At least some of you libs are honest and admit you'd like to see Iran with nukes That's more than Obama will admit.
So Iran with nukes would be a bad thing? You can relate right? Why should Israel have nukes and not Iran? Is that your position?
I don't think Nukes are a good thing, period, with one exception. The possible use against asteroids on a collision course with Earth. And either we have a no nuclear proliferation pact that is binding or we don't. Right now? Israel's nuclear arsenal makes that pact a joke.

The other shoe is this. The one thing a nuke absolutely insures, at this point, is that your country will never be attacked by another nation with conventional weapons. Iran has had a horrible history with the United States. From the CIA/British backed coup that brought the Shah to power to the US arming Iraq with chemical and conventional weapons and instigating the Iraq/Iran war. Even when they were cooperating with inspections, Israeli agents used those to spotlight Iranian scientists and assassinate them. I think the sanctions brought them to the table because the worlds big economies agreed that Iran shouldn't have a nuke. However? If this deal gets dashed, and it looks like it will? Iran will get it's nuke. And only the GOP in this country and Israel will get the blame.

I don't think Nukes are a good thing, period, with one exception. The possible use against asteroids on a collision course with Earth. And either we have a no nuclear proliferation pact that is binding or we don't. Right now? Israel's nuclear arsenal makes that pact a joke.

The other shoe is this. The one thing a nuke absolutely insures, at this point, is that your country will never be attacked by another nation with conventional weapons. Iran has had a horrible history with the United States. From the CIA/British backed coup that brought the Shah to power to the US arming Iraq with chemical and conventional weapons and instigating the Iraq/Iran war. Even when they were cooperating with inspections, Israeli agents used those to spotlight Iranian scientists and assassinate them. I think the sanctions brought them to the table because the worlds big economies agreed that Iran shouldn't have a nuke. However? If this deal gets dashed, and it looks like it will? Iran will get it's nuke. And only the GOP in this country and Israel will get the blame.
Yet another if Obama fails it is the GOP's fault and if he succeeds it is all Obama.

He could walk out on the White House lawn and shoot someone and people like you would claim that the GOP is at fault. It is staggering what you will blame on the GOP.

too bad those covert actions didn't stop the Islamonazis in Iran, although they did help to delay their program. There will be a deal, because Obama wants it at all costs. Any deal will free up billions for the mullahs to use to spread their influence, develop nukes, and fund terrorist around the globe, but that's. ok with you. Israel has had nukes for 50 years never used them even when they were on the verge of destruction in the '73 war. There is a difference

too bad those covert actions didn't stop the Islamonazis in Iran, although they did help to delay their program. There will be a deal, because Obama wants it at all costs. Any deal will free up billions for the mullahs to use to spread their influence, develop nukes, and fund terrorist around the globe, but that's. ok with you. Israel has had nukes for 50 years never used them even when they were on the verge of destruction in the '73 war. There is a difference
You seem to forget that Pakistan and North Korea has nukes as well and never used them.

That's not the plan here. The GOP is looking further than Obama, IMHO. They want to invade Iran. The usual suspects are out and about advocating for it.

You seem to forget that Pakistan and North Korea has nukes as well and never used them.

That's not the plan here. The GOP is looking further than Obama, IMHO. They want to invade Iran. The usual suspects are out and about advocating for it.

Neither of those two countries are religious fundamentalist states waiting for their reward of the 12th imam after the destruction. For some reason leftist believe Iran expanding it's power and having nukes is a preventative for war? Republicans don't want war ,which is why they don't want nuclear weapons in the hands of religious nutjobs

US WARSHIP HEADS TO YEMENI WATERS; COULD BLOCK IRAN WEAPONS

WASHINGTON (AP) -- In a stepped-up response to Iranian backing of Shiite rebels in Yemen, the Navy aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen to beef up security and join other American ships that are prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels.

The deployment comes after a U.N. Security Council resolution approved last week imposed an arms embargo on leaders of the Iranian-backed Shiite Houthi rebels. The resolution passed in a 14-0 vote with Russia abstaining.

Navy officials said Monday that the Roosevelt was moving through the Arabian Sea. A massive ship that carries F/A-18 fighter jets, the Roosevelt is seen more of a deterrent and show of force in the region.

The U.S. Navy has been beefing up its presence in the Gulf of Aden and the southern Arabian Sea in response to reports that a convoy of about eight Iranian ships is heading toward Yemen and possibly carrying arms for the Houthis.

News from The Associated Press

Sure we do......

Obama's Iran deal is blowing up as we speak....so liberals are trying to change the subject.

Sure we do......

Obama's Iran deal is blowing up as we speak....so liberals are trying to change the subject.

At this point i believe Obama will accept any "deal" lets hope there is at least one rational country on the security council, because it isn't going to be the U.S.

Sure we do......

At this point i believe Obama will accept any "deal" lets hope there is at least one rational country on the security council, because it isn't going to be the U.S.
Obama didn't need a deal. He needs headlines. We're sending warships to Yemen to head off Iran right now. The deal is pretty much dead.

Sure we do......

Obama didn't need a deal. He needs headlines. We're sending warships to Yemen to head off Iran right now. The deal is pretty much dead.
There will be a deal almost guaranteed. Do you actually think Obama thinks logically? That's were you are mistaken.

Sure we do......

There will be a deal almost guaranteed. Do you actually think Obama thinks logically? That's were you are mistaken.

That's because you're so completely brainwashed, pro-israel, that anything Obama does short of blowing Iran off the map is treason.

Sure we do......

That's because you're so completely brainwashed, pro-israel, that anything Obama does short of blowing Iran off the map is treason.

Pro American, and pro Israel, Obama is neither.

Sure we do......

Because Obama won't blow Iran off the map?

Because Obama won't blow Iran off the map?

Because he kisses mullah ass

Forum List

Back