The O.J. trial taught us one thing, we are still a racially divided nation.

Originally posted by Big D

Matt, is it maybe possible that you could be bias just because we are talking about humans?

Yes

What makes you think that humans would be any different then any other groups of living being on this planet?

Each organism is different from any other organism in some, at least microscopic, fashion. I do not have an answer concerning how they are different and how the classification system was established. I would have to study taxonomy and the classification of the human species.

In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera.

Perhaps those responsible for creating and/or maintaining the taxonomy should be notified. How should the classification be adjusted? Can we legitimately divide the Species "sapiens" into species Caucasian and species Negro? How would we then classify people of "mixed blood"?

Originally posted by mattskramer

Perhaps those responsible for creating and/or maintaining the taxonomy should be notified. How should the classification be adjusted? Can we legitimately divide the Species "sapiens" into species Caucasian and species Negro? How would we then classify people of "mixed blood"?
The different names for different races are all ready in place.

My point is the differences of the races of humans, if these diffrences were in any other groups of beings they would be considered different species.

Originally posted by nycflasher

D, go fucks yourself with a black dick.

okay< yoiu can go back to drink pabst and lighting crosses on fire now>

Hmmmm, I don't think there's been a much worse "RACIST" comment anywhere here yet than that. Geez flasher, you ARE a racist.

And what the hells wrong with Pabst? Pabst is one of the oldest beers in America. It was first brewed in Milwaukee over a hundred years ago, won a blue ribbon in a taste test, and recently was voted one of the top ten preppy beers in the country, and, was the first beer I ever drank.

So lay off Pabst ya preppy fuck.

You will find that guys like Flasher and NewGuy are pretty weird.

NewGuy is a hardcore Bible pounder and Flasher is a hardcore ass pounder.

Yes, but you blatantly referred to Blacks as a species. They are not categorized as species- A fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus and consisting of related organisms capable of interbreeding. There is no species Black.

My point is the differences of the races of humans, if these differences were in any other groups of beings they would be considered different species.

Not necessarily. There are differences in particular animals but they are not placed into different species. Consider some of the many types of house cats - (Persian, Siamese, Sphynx, and Manx). These names for the types of cats are not different species. They are not even subspecies. They are all Felis domestica.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Hmmmm, I don't think there's been a much worse "RACIST" comment anywhere here yet than that. Geez flasher, you ARE a racist.

And what the hells wrong with Pabst? Pabst is one of the oldest beers in America. It was first brewed in Milwaukee over a hundred years ago, won a blue ribbon in a taste test, and recently was voted one of the top ten preppy beers in the country, and, was the first beer I ever drank.

So lay off Pabst ya preppy fuck.

Pale, I lose patience with people when they misquote me and insult me. Hence my obnoxious comment.

It is not a racist comment however. I'm merely implying that someone as overtly racist and as much of an asshole as D could probably imagine nothing worse than sex with a black man. And that is exactly what he would get if he ever acted on any of his hateful/racist beliefs.

But I think we all know that he is a coward who spits this venomous crap online where no one can bite back. He would get his ass kicked by a pacifist in most parts of the country for talking the way he does.

Anyways, we also know that my comment was a bit off the wall. Sorry, I'll try to refrain from that sort of vulgarity. I was just pissed. D, you contribute nothing to this board.

As far as Pabst, I have no problem with it. Don't drink it much, though. And I don't know why D drinks it while he's burning crosses. Maybe he drinks Natty Light, I dunno.

As for your preppy comments, yoiu make an ass of U more than ME when you assume shit. If you wanna know what I drink, just ask. Pretty much anything except piss.

Water. OJ. Coffee. Tea. Bourbon. All kinds of beer. Martinis. Beefeater and tonic.

D, don't you have anything interesting to talk about?
Still trying to incite race wars?

My point is the differences of the races of humans, if these diffrences were in any other groups of beings they would be considered different species.

Actually, there are more differences between members of the same race than there are between different races.

As usual, you don't have a clue.

. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

Okay, I know I haven't posted anything in this thread yet, but what?!

I think you meant to say the Mexican/Latin/Hispanic/Spanish and African American/Black women have wider hips.

The last time I looked at Caucasian and Asian/Oriental women, they have pretty narrow hips in comparison to other ethnic groups.

Actually, there are more differences between members of the same race than there are between different races.

As usual, you don't have a clue.
That is another myth, all organ transplants are best when done between members of the same race.

Black people are being encouraged to sign up as donors because of a chronic shortage of organs.
They are three times more likely to develop kidney failure than white people, but under 1% of organ donors are black.

The success of a transplant depends on finding a close tissue match, so this shortage means black people have to wait significantly longer for transplants than white people.

There is a high incidence of illness which can lead to organ failure, such as diabetes, sickle cell diseases and hypertension amongst black people.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2006413.stm

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
Okay, I know I haven't posted anything in this thread yet, but what?!

I think you meant to say the Mexican/Latin/Hispanic/Spanish and African American/Black women have wider hips.

The last time I looked at Caucasian and Asian/Oriental women, they have pretty narrow hips in comparison to other ethnic groups.
By wider hips you must measure by bone structure, you are simply looking at fat.

Black and hispanic women are by far the most obese people in America.

Here are some pictures of some African women and reading this story will give you some insite into African intelligence:
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/staff/dbishop/kenya/masai/masai.html

By wider hips you must measure by bone structure, you are simply looking at fat.

Black and hispanic women are by far the most obese people in America.

Here are some pictures of some African women and reading this story will give you some insite into African intelligence:
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/staff/dbishop/kenya/masai/masai.html

D, why are you so obsessed with race?
Because you think races other than your own are ruining our country? :rolleyes:

D, why are you so obsessed with race?
Because you think races other than your own are ruining our country? :rolleyes:
I like how I just proved your lie to be wrong, and now you want to get personal.

I'm not obsessed with race, I'm obsessed with the truth,

I'm like that in all aspects of my life.

Certain house cats are more suseptable to certain diesases and to health problems, than are other cats. Certain types of cats show different personality traits and higher rates of agression than do other cats. Yet they all belong to the same species.

I wish that Charles Darwin were alive today. I'd like to ask him some questions and to get his opinion on domestic policy issues. Darwin may have declared that the varieties of mankind would warrant their classification in different species but that is not what Big D originally said. He said that "What young blacks are doing is perfectly normal to their species". There was no disclaimer or a "passing the buck" to Darwin. Taxonomy has yet to "catch up" to Darwin's implication or Big D's claim that Blacks should have a species classification for themselves.

Portions of this thread are reminding me of an episode in the TV series "All in the Family". Big D, is it more dangerous for me to receive a blood transfusion from a Black man than from a White man or is there no significant difference to my health?

Big D, is it more dangerous for me to receive a blood transfusion from a Black man than from a White man or is there no significant difference to my health? [/B]

You tell me?

Every day of the year thousands of African American Blacks face a frightening emergency. They, of course, suffer from all of the same life-threatening Blood related situations that necessitate Blood transfusion and the introduction of Blood products as every other human in the world. The problem for African American Blacks in the United States is that there is a disproportionately large number of individuals with rare Blood types unique to that race. In our opinion, this is a very serious health risk in the African American Black community that must no longer be ignored.
http://www.bloodbook.com/african.html

You tell me?

I asked the question to you. I don't know the answer. I thought that you might have the information already. Perhaps you have saved a web site address or have immediate access to race based information in regard to blood transfusions. Personally, I don't know whether or not receiving a Black man's blood would be more dangerous for me than receiving a White man's blood. I guess that I can take the time to search for reputable web sites and try to find a straight answer to my straight question.

I found much information about problems that Blacks experience with blood transfusion. Yet, I have not found an answer to my specific question at the link http://www.bloodbook.com/african.html. (I am a White person.)

"For those who need a Blood transfusion, the risk of transfusion problems is far less than the risk of dying or becoming more seriously ill without that transfusion," sounded encouraging to me. I found it at http://www.bloodbook.com.

Matt, is it maybe possible that you could be bias just because we are talking about humans?

What makes you think that humans would be any different then any other groups of living being on this planet?

"In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera".

The further north people went "Out of Africa," the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity. Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

I doubt any of the above is true, but this is one of those subjects you just cannot talk about outside an anonymous environment such as this. I've wondered why African-Americans excel so much at sports--they dominate most professional sports while being a minority. But Africa isnt an Olympic power house. So are African-Americans physically different (as opposed to white people or even africans, and did slavery serve as a brutal flash of natural selection?), or is it all cultural, or is it a possible combination of the two that explains the athletic dominance? What about the influx of white europeans in the NBA, does that show anything? These questions wont be answered because you can get fired by even -asking- them, and the people that have strong feelings one way or the other liley won't be responding based on anything but emotion or out-dated or heavily biased and narrow research--because you arent going to get enough serious research, medical or socialogical, to come to any consensus. Why? because you can be (metaphorically) shot for even thinking of these questions.

:teeth:

Forum List

Back