The O.J. trial taught us one thing, we are still a racially divided nation.

Originally posted by mattskramer

(1.) Statistics don't tell people what should be done (if anything should be done).

Hmmm... is that right. I often wondered why people would seek statistics. Now I know it's so they WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. :rolleyes:

Once again matts, you've amazed me.

Now, here's what blacks think of you in Africa...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racist Mugabe Says Whites
Inferior To Blacks
From Jan Lamprecht Southern Africa in Crisis
AfricanCrisis.Org
4-29-2

Robert Mugabe has stated white people in Zimbabwe are to be considered inferior to blacks.

The president has vowed to educate Zimbabwean children that whites are second or third class citizens.

He has also promised to end Zimbabwe's food shortages, provide jobs and end foreign exchange problems. He said he, would do this by creating an agricultural production boom on former white-owned farms allocated to 264,000 black families.

"The land has finally come to its rightful owners," he told a crowd celebrating the 22nd anniversary of independence from Britain at the 55,000 seat National Sports Stadium in Harare.

The stadium was only about a third full when Mugabe rose to give his 25-minute speech in a ceremony that preceded a soccer match between the country's two top teams with no charge for admission.

On the eve of the celebrations, Mugabe told a party for schoolchildren: "The soil that we walk is ours - every grain is ours. The white man is here as a second citizen: you are number one. He is number two or three. That must be taught to our children."

The ceremony was marked by a fly-past of MiG 21 jet fighter bombers and military displays. A strong crosswind caused a glitch when it blew out a flame of remembrance Mugabe attempted to light.

Mugabe announced the coming year would see maximum government efforts to get production going among 264,000 households given land under his "fast track reform programme" with distribution of feed seed and chemicals. Farming experts fear the near-bankrupt government will be unable to afford the inputs.

Due to disruptions in agricultural production and a two-month dry spell from January to February have contributed to current shortages of many staple foods including maize meal, milk, sugar and cooking oil.

A regional famine early warning unit reports that up to 7.8 million need food relief with 380,000 facing imminent starvation.

Story filed Thursday 4-18-02

Jan's Notes:

A lot of news reports have been blaming a drought for southern Africa's food shortages. I'm not so sure. I live here and haven't seen anything to indicate a big drought is under way. I think a lot of this is to hide the effects of Mugabe's "Land Reform" scheme. I think a lot of countries may be helping him to plug on along. He's created a TOTAL DISASTER, but they're trying to explain it away.

I must laugh at the above. BIG BOLD PROMISES. Yep, that's all these Marxists are capable. In 1980, this same Mugabe PROMISED THE BLACKS: By the year 2000 they would have: Free Education, Free thcare and Housing. Yeah, by the year 2000, Zimbabwe was falling apart at the seams.

I laugh, those 264,000 have to WORK THE LAND NOW! Work? What's that? Does a communist know the meaning of that? Ha! Steal, burn, lie, kill. Yeah, that they know well. But work? Worse still, HONEST HARD WORK!? I think not.

The sheer BOLDNESS of the statements by these liars has never ceased to amaze me. They stand there telling the boldest lies imaginable - sounding so convincing. But it is all HOT AIR. PEOPLE WILL DIE. BLACK PEOPLE WILL DIE. The best way they will survive is by getting the UN and all those bleeding heart Western Liberals to give and give. That's what Mugabe was counting on to begin with.

All of this is madness - complete insanity - not just on his part but the way much of the world actually comes to save them instead of letting them feel the consequences of their madness, delusions and folly. This is a total reign of unreality and madness.

But then again, WHOM THE GODS WOULD DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD...

http://www.rense.com/general24/whites.htm

If anyone here thinks that a couple of hundred years of slavery would have any effect on black folks, just think what the effect of thousands and thousands of years of living like animals in the jungle would do.

Big D -

The web site link to which you directed me said nothing about why Blacks are presumably more violent and ignorant.

I think that differences are due, at least to a small degree, to societal conditioning and learned helplessness.

-----------------------

Pale Rider -

It is true. Statistics don't tell people what should be done (if anything should be done).

As an example, let's assume that there is 15% unemployment in the USA. This is a statistical statement. Does it say that something should be done? No. In and of itself, does it say what should be done? No. Based on your reading of the statistical statement, do you think that something should be done? If so, what should be done?

Per the fictional example given above, I think that some things should be done in order to reduce unemployment - reduce minimum wage and regulations. Other people think that more tax money should be placed on job training programs and that regulations should even be increased.

Anyway, the point is that statistical statements, in and of themselves, are little more than numbers. They do not say that something should be done in order to change the numbers. They certainly doesn't say what should be done.

Originally posted by William Joyce
When you get up off the floor, maybe you'll have something smart to say, eh friend?

Breath is wasted on you, Joyce.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Yes, when used as a basis for racism and racist policies.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Oh I see. YOU don't like FACTS that go against YOUR ignore the facts AGENDA, so you attach whatever label sounds good to them from your liberal handbook in an effort to discredit them.

"Straight from the clinton battle guide", when you're loosing... ATTACK!

That's fucked up, and so are you, pinhead.

So, Pale, how am I IGNORING facts? I gotta hear this one.

My opinions on race exist independent of Clinton's beliefs/actions and are supported by science, nature and most religions.

Shit flasher.... call names. You're a fucking PRO at that! You've taken far more jabs at me with your sassy little cake hole than I have at you. And that goes for quite a few others here you like to sass as well.

So get used to it... what goes around comes around. You quit, I'll quit. Not before.

I'm really more intersted in explaining to you that all of your statistics don't really amount to much more than that.

So fine.

Big D -
The web site link to which you directed me said nothing about why Blacks are presumably more violent and ignorant.
Your right, the link I gave you shows how blacks have a much higher level of testosterone then whites.

I thought you understood that the more testosterone a person has, the better CHANCE that person has to be violent, testosterone is why men are more violent then women.

The extreamly high levels of testosterone in blacks is another reason why blacks commit rape in such extreamly high numbers. This same testosterone is also the reason blacks are much better athletes.

HIGH TESTOSTERONE LINKED TO
CRIMES OF SEX, VIOLENCE
Men, in general, are much more aggressive than women -- a fact that has led researchers to investigate possible links between levels of male hormones (particularly testosterone) and aggressive or criminal behavior.
http://216.117.159.91/crimetimes/95c/w95cp4.htm

I think the comment you made with the most substance is this...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. The black community does not provide enough appropriate
male role models for their young men.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the comment you made with the most substance is this...

Black kids today are into this "gangsta rap" thing, walking around in workout suits with huge gold chains hanging off them, gang banger headscarf with their hat on crocked, and struting like a lame chicken hanging onto their balls. That's what they see on TV, and that's what they all try and emulate. Seriously, if you owned a business, and had a position open for someone that had to deal with the public, would you hire one the these gasgsta wannabes, and have them dressed like that on the job? NO, you wouldn't. You'd scare all your business away except for the little gang bangers that looked just like him. Wouldn't take long and your till would be empty too.

True enough. Black youth today are in dire need of good examples to follow. The only change in that direction can only be effected by the black people themselves, and I don't see them wanting to do that.

The problem with the youth--black and white(you forgot to mention all the wanna-be white kids who ALSO seem to be emulating the same thing)--is their lack of respect for elders, authority and life. It is not how they dress or walk.

As an employer, it has more to do with hiring someone trustworthy who shows respect. That is the real problem.

As someone living around these "wild" youth a lack of respect for life and liberty is a problem... becaus esome of these kids just don't givea f$#%!

Please, don't blame it on rap music. There is just as much bad country music as bad rap music.

There is just as much bad country music as bad rap music.
Ya, all those country kids listing to all that gangster country and then joining all those county gangs.

Shania Twain and Little Kim, I can barely tell the difference.

Originally posted by Big D
Ya, all those country kids joining all those county gangs.

Kids don't join gangs because of rap music. They join gangs for a sense of belonging and due to the misguided notion that it will make them rich.

I suggest you do some reading on the subject.

:rolleyes:

The NAACP does as much as they can to make SURE we remain a racially divided nation.

If they didn't, they wouldn't have a job. What's interesting to me is that it seems like only white people can be racists....i must have missed that in the definition.

Kids don't join gangs because of rap music. They join gangs for a sense of belonging and due to the misguided notion that it will make them rich.

I suggest you do some reading on the subject.

:rolleyes:
What young blacks are doing is perfectly normal to their species.

To join a gang or a pack to gain power over other gangs or packs, marking on walls or any object to mark their territory, and then celebrating by listening to tribal beats while chanting about ways to kill their enemies.

Blacks in Africa and all over the world still live this way today.

You don't have to read, just watch your local news or animal planet.

To join a gang or a pack to gain power over other gangs or packs, marking on walls or any object to mark their territory, and then celebrating by listening to tribal beats while chanting about ways to kill their enemies.

You don't have to read, just watch your local news or animal planet.

Should I be surprsied that you opt for the local news and animal planet over books?

Originally posted by Gaebolg
If they didn't, they wouldn't have a job. What's interesting to me is that it seems like only white people can be racists....i must have missed that in the definition.

I think blacks can be racist, but more in the sense of hating someone because they are white or korean, etc, not in the sense that they think black's are inherently superior, which reflects the more traditional white racist. Of course, anyone can take pretty much any view, and I'm sure there have been black seperatist groups that fit what I think of when I think of as a racist. Its just harder to be a traditional racist when you are part of a minority. (btw feel free to insert African American for Black).

Originally posted by Jule
I think blacks can be racist, but more in the sense of hating someone because they are white or korean, etc, not in the sense that they think black's are inherently superior, which reflects the more traditional white racist. Of course, anyone can take pretty much any view, and I'm sure there have been black seperatist groups that fit what I think of when I think of as a racist. Its just harder to be a traditional racist when you are part of a minority. (btw feel free to insert African American for Black).

Welcome, Jule.

Of course blacks CAN BE racist, anyone can...

but I guess that's your point.
And I agree.

Aren't there still black slaves in Africa? I vaguely remember reading something about this awhile back and it stuck me as interesting since I had never heard any groups here, like the NAACP, making a big deal about it.

Should I be surprsied that you opt for the local news and animal planet over books?
So, whats your favorite book on gangs?

I don't know which statement makes you look more stupid?

This one:

"There is just as much bad country music as bad rap music"

Or the time you said how you know how black folks are because you can play basketball well.

Big D's bias is interfering with logic and biological fact. There is no such thing as the Black species. The classification of the human species is as follows: Kingdom Animalia, Phylum Chordata, Subphylum Vertebrata, Class Mammalia, Order Primates, Family Hominoidea, Genus homo, Species sapiens. The sequence goes no further.

That's okay. Even I have been guilty of letting my bias blind me to logic and facts. It happens to the best of us.

So, whats your favorite book on gangs?

I don't know which statement makes you look more stupid?

This one:

"There is just as much bad country music as bad rap music"

Or the time you said how you know how black folks are because you can play basketball well.

D, go fucks yourself with a black dick.
I never said that last line you attribute to me.
And seeing as you can"t comprehend anything you read i won"t bother to suggest any reading for you>

okay< yoiu can go back to drink pabst and lighting crosses on fire now>

Big D's bias is interfering with logic and biological fact. There is no such thing as the Black species. The classification of the human species is as follows: Kingdom Animalia, Phylum Chordata, Subphylum Vertebrata, Class Mammalia, Order Primates, Family Hominoidea, Genus homo, Species sapiens. The sequence goes no further.

That's okay. Even I have been guilty of letting my bias blind me to logic and facts. It happens to the best of us.

Matt, is it maybe possible that you could be bias just because we are talking about humans?

What makes you think that humans would be any different then any other groups of living being on this planet?

"In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera".

The further north people went "Out of Africa," the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity. Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

Forum List

Back