The O is for Overrated

O stands for:

Oh my GOD!

Our boy Bush II so screwed up that the American people elected a Democrat.

one who will screw it up even more.

Yes, I think that is so.

I see no real policies that would change the course this nation has been on for the last three decades in the policies which Obama is supporting.

He's making some cosmetic changes which might help some of us, but the nation's trade and tax policies have put it on a path to complete insolvency.

This meltdown is but one warning that the foundations upon which our economy once stood, are now cracking under the pressure of trade imbalances, underemployed workers, unemployed workers, spending on foolish policies that do not help our nation, and of course the GREED of the masters of our financial universe.

FWIW, the Republican wing of the INSIDER PARTY are NO BETTER, and were they in power, they'd be doing essantially the same god damned thing.

Last edited:
wow, this is a real great place for rational debate it is. you pat each other on the backs, shout slogans, catchphrases, and bad jokes, and shout "moron!" at anyone who disagrees with you.
maybe after you've been here a while you might begin to have a fucking clue
till then you have yet to prove you ARENT a moron, chris has already done that
he IS a moron and almost everyone on this board knows it

wow, this is a real great place for rational debate it is. you pat each other on the backs, shout slogans, catchphrases, and bad jokes, and shout "moron!" at anyone who disagrees with you.

I get it... you're just using a different definition of the word "moron" than I'm used to. To you, "moron" apparently means "someone who disagrees with my political opinions."

Bravo. :clap2:

I get it... you're just using a different definition of the word "moron" than I'm used to. To you, "moron" apparently means "someone who disagrees with my political opinions."

Bravo. :clap2:
no, asshole
but you sure are trying hard to be called one

Typical Libby...whine whine whine. So, start a "rational" debate then, no one is keeping you from it....doubt you will stick to your own (so called ) rules though...

Forum List

Back