The NYT is onto a new trend...TABLE MANNERS! Wow!

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
One of my favorite things about reading the New York Times and other liberal publications is how they frequently present age-old ideas we’ve all known about for centuries as new trends. For instance, sustainable eating? That’s what the rest of us call a garden. Co-parenting? That’s what the rest of us know as a two-parent family. Localvore charcuterie? Where I come from, that’s always been called bacon.
Now, the NYT presents the brave new world of…teaching your children table manners. I can’t decide if it’s encouraging that parents actually want to do this or depressing that they’ve just discovered it might be a good idea and are now outsourcing it because they’re too wimpy to do it on their own."

Modern parents have discovered table manners & the NYT is on it! « The Greenroom

I chuckled reading your post. I do think that all publications have their fill ins, there just isnt enough real news to go around. They all play to what they believe is their bread and butter readerships...I guess the NYTs thinks they are highbrow

The NYT becomes more irrelevant by the day. Between idiocy like this and their strident editorial leftism there shouldn't be any wonder among the suits what's causing their ad revenue to dry up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back