The NYPD effed up

Do the left ever pay attention to anything that conflicts with their assertions of how this went down? Cafe posts links that contradict the claim of 'NYPD effed up' and the borg completely ignore that and carry on with their insistence that the police were in the wrong.

How embarrassing for y'all.

They are trying to discredit this group with everything they have.

Its not going to happen.

This protest is not going to be beaten down or entrapped out of exsistance.

They are going to end up cleaning up the NYPD as well as winning the debate in the end

THEY ARE DOING THAT ON THEIR OWN.

Please point out in the section of law that allows commerce to be stopped?

There is no point in engaging TruthDon'tMatter with facts that contradict her fictional reality.

police brutailty is NOT doing their job

Funny, I was just thinking that. I am virtually positive that 'brutality' isn't in the job description.

But then, neither is intentional entrapment and false arrest.

Why do you embarrass yourself with this stuff, Betty? You take a short piece of edited footage and totally ignore what really happened that day on the bridge. This wasn't protestors being "tricked" into marching on the roadway and then "brutalized" by the police. This is the protesters making a conscious decision to block the bridge to traffic and force the police to arrest them. You've got protesters locking arms and moving forward as a police officer plainly tells them with a bull horn that blocking the roadway will get them arrested yet you are willing to suspend what your eyes and ears are telling you and instead believe the OWS activists who say that the police fooled them into marching on the roadway.

It's one thing to hold true to a political viewpoint...it's quite another thing to allow yourself to be manipulated with outright propaganda. If the OWS organizers had credible answers to the issues they wouldn't have to resort to these tactics. That they DO speaks volumes about them as a group.

So let's get this straight....

A bunch of deadbeat lefties protest in NYC causing problems for the city and forcing the police to deal with them...and some policemen did or did not make a mistake with the protesters.

So now the lefties will sue NYC for millions of dollars which will eventually end up raising taxes on all NYC citizens and costing them some of the NYC programs that should help the poor.

You idiots on the left act like money grows on trees. If your goon organization wins a court case and NYC pays out the nose, so do the people living in NYC....you dumbfucks.

If most NYC citizens realized their money was being wasted because of these protests, the protesters would have to escape NYC with the protection of the NYPD.

Its not going to happen.

They are going to end up cleaning up the NYPD as well as winning the debate in the end

No, in the end it will collapse on it's own because there is no substance to this protest. The activists rant against the "system" yet don't have credible alternatives. They force arrests because without doing so they are just a bunch of clueless people milling around a city park in NYC while millions go about their daily lives totally ignoring them. They have to accuse the NYPD of brutality because their "ideas" don't have enough validity to get anyone's attention.

A bunch of deadbeat lefties protest in NYC causing problems for the city and forcing the police to deal with them...and some policemen did or did not make a mistake with the protesters.

So now the lefties will sue NYC for millions of dollars which will eventually end up raising taxes on all NYC citizens and costing them some of the NYC programs that should help the poor.

You idiots on the left act like money grows on trees. If your goon organization wins a court case and NYC pays out the nose, so do the people living in NYC....you dumbfucks.

If most NYC citizens realized their money was being wasted because of these protests, the protesters would have to escape NYC with the protection of the NYPD.

Calling them deadbeats ruins your credibility. I you have any.

Its not going to happen.

THEY ARE DOING THAT ON THEIR OWN.

Please point out in the section of law that allows commerce to be stopped?

There is no point in engaging TruthDon'tMatter with facts that contradict her fictional reality.

I was just thinking you would be hard pressed to find someone more two faced on these boards then TM.

Actually pieces of shit is a better description.

Oh, they are deadbeats spending their "work week" sleeping in the streets around Wall Street.....jobs, what jobs do they have?

Many of them are college students skipping class or skipping life talking about stuff they have no clue about.

They probably have no clue about Solyndra because their leaders didn't tell them about it. You don't even know about Solyndra....dumbass.

Occupy Wall Street protesters sue New York City

This contradicts police statements to the media: “They were warned not to walk on the roadway — the people that walked on the pedestrian walkway, there was no issue — the ones on vehicular roadway, they chose to anyway, and they were arrested.”

However, in this video, police can be seen leading protesters onto the Brooklyn Bridge roadway.

“This was a form of entrapment, both illegal and physical,” plaintiffs asserted.

The suit describes the entire event as a charade by the cops who filmed their use of a bullhorn to warn protesters to leave the bridge. Problem is, the bullhorn was inaudible and the cops had blocked both ends of the protest line.

Plaintiffs cite case law affirming that “the Constitution requires that any ostensible command must be heard by those who are expected to be bound by it.”

Instead, the suit clarifies that “the NYPD engaged in a performance, videotaped it, and sprang their trap. They then set their PR machine into motion, distributing widely edited videos of events to spin a false narrative of events to the public and media.”

Between that and the JP Morgan contribution, things are really starting to look ugly in NYC.

Hey NYPD, Give Morgan Its Money Back! » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

That damn lawyers guild is gonna be busy and get rich and guess who has to pay for it? You got it. The taxpayers... Good job dimoRats good job.:lol:

Why? The truth hurt you? They are. They are spoiled petulant children.

Having a big assed temper tantrum and the taxpayers will end up footing the bill. I'm so damn glad obie doodle and Skank Pelosi supported them publicly... Oh yes the hell I am.

Having a big assed temper tantrum and the taxpayers will end up footing the bill. I'm so damn glad obie doodle and Skank Pelosi supported them publicly... Oh yes the hell I am.
Thier problem is that they think the voters will not remember thier words...(That's what they thought as well in 2010):eusa_shhh:

The Mayor should put in the NYTimes the COST of these protests on the NY taxpayers. The additional police needed, the overtime pay, etc.

These protesters would slither out of town the next day.

They didn't make poor Nancy cwy, like the mean, scary TEA Parties did. :lol:

After watching one of the full-length videos, the only thing the video proved to me, was that NYPD officers were obviously nervous, outnumbered, and pissed off (understandably). No matter how much people drone about a "peaceful demonstration", there have always been demonstrations that started peacefully and did not end as such because of a loon in the crowd.

And everytime they arrest someone, they have to document on it, and usually go to court on their days off.

I'm pretty liberal, but some of these assholes should be ashamed of themselves. Like the guy who grabbed the officer's service cap. He (cop) handled that much better than I would have.

Last edited:
Actually pieces of shit is a better description.

Oh, they are deadbeats spending their "work week" sleeping in the streets around Wall Street.....jobs, what jobs do they have?

Many of them are college students skipping class or skipping life talking about stuff they have no clue about.

They probably have no clue about Solyndra because their leaders didn't tell them about it. You don't even know about Solyndra....dumbass.

deadbeats would not be out protesting.

Forum List

Back