The Number of Mixed-Race Americans is Rapidly Rising. Will it Make a Difference?

Opinion | How Interracial Love Is Saving America
Will it change things over time, or is the need to fear an "other" too strong?
How can something America never needed for 250 years to be the greatest in the world needed now to "save" America?
Who said “needed to save America”?

Apparently you did and your article. ...]

I didn’t write the article, dumbass. I just asked a question.

Ahha. You post a thread based on an article called: Love Is Saving America, then ask: Who said "needed
to save America?" Then calls others a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 259622

Might want to get checked for calcium lesions
on the brain!

You sure seem scared of something.

I over heard an elderly white woman talking to a black teenager recently. The elderly white woman was telling the black teenager that he was half russian and should say so. The young teenager said that he would say that he was black.

THe woman seemed upset by this and told him to tell people all that he was. He replied that he could tell them he was brown.

THe woman let it drop, but did not seem very happy.

What - at all - does that have to do with my comments quoted above?

The woman, obviously the young black's grandmother, was dealing with the fact that this descendant of her's, felt no connection or identity to her ethnic and cultural heritage.

That's not what you said.

lol!!!!

Either she or her child did the interracial thing, and that branch of her family is now not identifying as her ethnically and/or culturally.

You can call that what you like.

You may have to suck it up and admit that you're racist. Just sayin......

Noting that that kid did not identify as Russian, is not saying that he is inferior.

Do you value your heritage and culture?

What - at all - does that have to do with my comments quoted above?

The woman, obviously the young black's grandmother, was dealing with the fact that this descendant of her's, felt no connection or identity to her ethnic and cultural heritage.

lol!!!!

Either she or her child did the interracial thing, and that branch of her family is now not identifying as her ethnically and/or culturally.

Noting that that kid did not identify as Russian, is not saying that he is inferior.

Keep your red herring. You are making assumptions and judgments based on race.

But no. I actually dated a hot black woman with two kids. No I could not take them to my all Greek family functions or out on the lake. I could like I said if she was the one but she’d have to be Halle berry hot na mean? Lol I’d have to get over the embarrassment of having an all black family. ......

Proving once again that most democrats are racist hypocrites.

I’m just honest .....

You’re anything but.
I'm too honest. You hold back your true feelings. Coward

lol!!!!

Keep your red herring. You are making assumptions and judgments based on race.

WHat assumptions and judgements based on race do you think I made?

Blacks should resist the interracial plot, to divide and dilute the Black race. Its been around since slavery times.
Lets Stay black, black America.

Frankly, as an aspiring misanthrope, the concept of human beings birthing more human beings, is totally abhorrent to me.

Peace.

Blacks should resist the interracial plot, to divide and dilute the Black race. Its been around since slavery times.

52nd, which population of black Americans are you speaking to...

...the $For-Profit$ and personal gain HATERS or reasonably well adjusted, peaceful, free thinking black American citizens?

Ben Carson, ADEPT, Pro Black Hate.jpg

...the $For-Profit$ and personal gain HATERS or reasonably well adjusted, peaceful, free thinking black American citizens?

The vast majority of Black Americans. They do not accept interracial marriage.

"In U.S., 87% Approve of Black-White Marriage, vs. 4% in 1958
Ninety-six percent of blacks, 84% of whites approve"

In U.S., 87% Approve of Black-White Marriage, vs. 4% in 1958

"In U.S., 87% Approve of Black-White Marriage, vs. 4% in 1958
Ninety-six percent of blacks, 84% of whites approve"

In U.S., 87% Approve of Black-White Marriage, vs. 4% in 1958

I wonder if the term, the ideal, the institution of 'marriage' will change in America?

~S~

Forum List

Back