The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

fdr couldn't care less about any life - including Americans.
FDR was an asshole and one of the three worst presidents of all time. Doesn’t change the fact that Japan deserved at least one more nuclear bomb and probably more.

You’re also far too ignorant to understand that it served as a deterrent that ushered in an era of unprecedented peace for the U.S. No one dared fire a bullet in our direction for another 50 years and even then it wasn’t a nation-state, it was Al Qaeda.
You haven't even bothered to read the thread, you lazy idiot.
The one's that haven't read the threads are you and the ones claim Japan tried to surrender. THE FACT as DOCUMENTED repeatedly is even after 2 atomic bombs and a Soviet Invasion the Ruling Government of Japan STILL REFUSED to surrender. And when the Emperor took it out of their hands the Army staged a COUP to stop that surrender.
They tried to surrender numerous times but your bloodlust and hatred, forces your peanut sized brain to ignore reality.
Look stupid all they ever offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines with NO concessions in China.
You dumb grunt, are you calling General McArthur a liar? That’s grounds for court martial and a hanging at dawn.
Since he is no longer alive or a General you would be wrong and I have repeatedly asked you or anyone to post a link to any such GOVERNMENT document that shows what was offered, or to any document from Mac during WW2 that shows what was offered. What I have shown you is SOURCE documents from the Government of Japan and the USA that clearly show all Japan offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines with NO concessions in China. I don't care if Japan offered 40 versions of a ceasefire, with no occupation and no consequences for Japan, they were never going to be accepted. And NOW YOU answer why if Japan was so ready to surrender why after 2 atomic bombs and an Invasion by the Soviets the Government did NOT surrender?
Of course, you know more than General McArthur and are clearly calling him a liar.

FDR was an asshole and one of the three worst presidents of all time. Doesn’t change the fact that Japan deserved at least one more nuclear bomb and probably more.

You’re also far too ignorant to understand that it served as a deterrent that ushered in an era of unprecedented peace for the U.S. No one dared fire a bullet in our direction for another 50 years and even then it wasn’t a nation-state, it was Al Qaeda.
The one's that haven't read the threads are you and the ones claim Japan tried to surrender. THE FACT as DOCUMENTED repeatedly is even after 2 atomic bombs and a Soviet Invasion the Ruling Government of Japan STILL REFUSED to surrender. And when the Emperor took it out of their hands the Army staged a COUP to stop that surrender.
They tried to surrender numerous times but your bloodlust and hatred, forces your peanut sized brain to ignore reality.
Look stupid all they ever offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines with NO concessions in China.
You dumb grunt, are you calling General McArthur a liar? That’s grounds for court martial and a hanging at dawn.
Since he is no longer alive or a General you would be wrong and I have repeatedly asked you or anyone to post a link to any such GOVERNMENT document that shows what was offered, or to any document from Mac during WW2 that shows what was offered. What I have shown you is SOURCE documents from the Government of Japan and the USA that clearly show all Japan offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines with NO concessions in China. I don't care if Japan offered 40 versions of a ceasefire, with no occupation and no consequences for Japan, they were never going to be accepted. And NOW YOU answer why if Japan was so ready to surrender why after 2 atomic bombs and an Invasion by the Soviets the Government did NOT surrender?
Of course, you know more than General McArthur and are clearly calling him a liar.
POST a link or admit you got nothing.

LOL. I’ve done it many times, but you never learn. I did it in this thread. Your pea size brain refuses to accept anything that disputes your ignorant beliefs.

LOL. I’ve done it many times, but you never learn. I did it in this thread. Your pea size brain refuses to accept anything that disputes your ignorant beliefs.
You have NEVER linked to an official site nor to any official response from Mac. All you have ever linked to is his claim there were 40 in a book by an author with an agenda. I HAVE linked to official documents that show all Japan ever offered was a ceasefire and return to 51 start lines and NO concessions in China. Since you can not and will not link to what the offers Mac presented said then the official site wins hands down. Because all the Japanese were offering is what I linked to through official channels and the FACT that the Government did NOT surrender after 2 atomic bombs and a Soviet invasion puts the lie to your claim they tried to surrender before the bombs.

You have NEVER linked to an official site nor to any official response from Mac. All you have ever linked to is his claim there were 40 in a book by an author with an agenda. I HAVE linked to official documents that show all Japan ever offered was a ceasefire and return to 51 start lines and NO concessions in China. Since you can not and will not link to what the offers Mac presented said then the official site wins hands down. Because all the Japanese were offering is what I linked to through official channels and the FACT that the Government did NOT surrender after 2 atomic bombs and a Soviet invasion puts the lie to your claim they tried to surrender before the bombs.
Lol. See? You refuse to accept the truth.

The TRUTH is that the Japanese NEVER OFFERED TO SURRENDER all they ever offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start line as I have shown repeatedly, the TRUTH is after 2 atomic bombs and an invasion by the Soviets the Government of Japan voted NOT TO SURRENDER and when the Emperor ordered the surrender the Army attempted a Coup to stop him, THAT is the TRUTH, not your idiotic unsourced claims otherwise.

The TRUTH is that the Japanese NEVER OFFERED TO SURRENDER all they ever offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start line as I have shown repeatedly, the TRUTH is after 2 atomic bombs and an invasion by the Soviets the Government of Japan voted NOT TO SURRENDER and when the Emperor ordered the surrender the Army attempted a Coup to stop him, THAT is the TRUTH, not your idiotic unsourced claims otherwise.
More lies from the dumb grunt. He just can’t accept the truth.

Man up son.

War is horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Just looking at the suffering caused by the Japanese military to civilians and soldiers makes me sick to my stomach.

Remember the American boys senselessly killed in the Pacific. Iwo Jima. Okinawa. The USS Indianapolis, etc.

The suffering of China when it was attacked by Japan. Bataan in the Philippines.

So I believe that both atomic bombs -- unfortunately -- were necessary.

And I am especially sorry that Emperor Hirohito was not -- at the very least -- forced to abdicate. He was hardly the weak, powerless figurehead that General McArthur portrayed him as.

I feel sorry for the Japanese civilians in Nagasaki, of course. But the innocent always get caught up in things. Look at the innocent shop owners here in Los Angeles who had their livelihoods destroyed by vicious and worthless looters recently. Life is not fair.

Just looking at the suffering caused by the Japanese military to civilians and soldiers makes me sick to my stomach.

Remember the American boys senselessly killed in the Pacific. Iwo Jima. Okinawa. The USS Indianapolis, etc.

The suffering of China when it was attacked by Japan. Bataan in the Philippines.

And I am especially sorry that Emperor Hirohito was not -- at the very least -- forced to abdicate. He was hardly the weak, powerless figurehead that General McArthur portrayed him as.

I feel sorry for the Japanese civilians in Nagasaki, of course. But the innocent always get caught up in things. Look at the innocent shop owners here in Los Angeles who had their livelihoods destroyed by vicious and worthless looters recently. Life is not fair.
Read the thread

Read the thread
Lol. He’s got a lot of reading to do.

Man up son.
I have proved my points with ACTUAL links to SOURCE documents unlike you retard.

Man up son.
I have proved my points with ACTUAL links to SOURCE documents unlike you retard.
LOL. I got links, says the little snowflake.

If links mean truth, then why are my links not just as good as yours? LOL!!!!!

General McArthur made it clear, Japan wished to surrender long before Truman mass murdered defenseless women and children. Others also notified FDR and Truman of their desire to surrender. All linked in this thread.

Can you read grunt?

Man up son.

General McArthur made it clear, Japan wished to surrender long before Truman mass murdered defenseless women and children. Others also notified FDR and Truman of their desire to surrender. All linked in this thread.

Can you read grunt?
and you can not link to any such document from the Government where Japan offered to surrender. No link to what these supposed offers were and no actual statement from Mac that he did any such thing. Just a link to a book by an author with an agenda. I can link to the ACTUAL offers made by Japan to Sweden Switzerland and the Soviets and what they offered after each atomic bomb, and NOT ONE of them is an offer to surrender. All they offer is a cease fire no occupation and return to 41 start lines.

Man up son.

Can you read grunt?
and you can not link to any such document from the Government where Japan offered to surrender. No link to what these supposed offers were and no actual statement from Mac that he did any such thing. Just a link to a book by an author with an agenda. I can link to the ACTUAL offers made by Japan to Sweden Switzerland and the Soviets and what they offered after each atomic bomb, and NOT ONE of them is an offer to surrender. All they offer is a cease fire no occupation and return to 41 start lines.
I have ask you repeatedly to post a link to any of these supposed offers, and what they offered. And all I have gotten is crickets from you and everyone else claiming it.

Here are indisputable facts for mikegriffith1, Unkotare, gipper, and the rest of you ignorant assholes:
“This second demonstration of the power of the atomic bomb apparently threw Tokyo into a panic, for the next morning brought the first indication that the Japanese Empire was ready to surrender,” Truman later wrote in his memoirs. On August 15, Emperor Hirohito announced Japan’s unconditional surrender, bringing World War II to a close.
Japan had 0 indications of surrender before Nagasaki. Zero. Now shut the fuck up, you crying lying little propagandists.

Forum List

Back