The NRCC , the FBI and the FEC

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8398.html

It seems the National Republican Congressional Committee (its the group that helps republicans get elected to congress) has a treasurer who was so reluctant to have the audit of their finances that he falsified an audit to fool the committee head ,The FBI and the Federal Election Committee.

This same guy has worked with many of the republican groups like the swift boat vets.

The FBI is now all over this one and it may time out right at election time producing some really nasty stories of Republican corruption.

I wonder if the scandal surrounding a certain Religious Right college is connected?

Cheney seemed to say that his communication with energy companies was none of our business. People asked to speak before congress seemed to get away with pleading executive privilege or applying the 5th amendment. The Bush administration even tried to get Whitehouse guest books privatized. I think that the attitude of secrecy concerning this administration is the worst that I have seen in a long time. So the notion that a Republican treasurer does not want to have his records audited is no surprise to me.

Oh for a forthright and transparent administration.

• Banned
This will shed a bright light on an entity which is trying to get Republicans relected as we speak.

If indeed they have been funneling illegal money to Republican campaigns they will not be able to do so in the up coming election which very well may increase the democratic numbers in the congress and give us a Democratic President at the same time.

This could be an utter devastation to the Republican party because they could then have the numbers needed to truely investigate the entire party including all the Bush endevors which they have fought so hard to stay competely secret.

• Banned
In a couple of months you will be caring about this story I bet.

Forum List

Back