The NRA.

How the NRA Bargains Away Our Second Amendment
The NRA has many sins to atone for. They are not the friends of the 2A they market themselves as. There isn’t a single piece of gun legislation that doesn’t pass through its halls before becoming federal law. When they decide to fight for having laws removed from the books, as opposed to helping write them... Let me know. Till then... Fuck em’!

I have been a life member of the NRA for many years and so have three or four U.S. Presidents. JFK was a NRA life member and he would have been better served if the NRA was running the intelligence instead of the CIA. The crazy left seems to give the NRA more power than it really has but that's a result of ignorance and hatred. Guns are all around us, the Cops have guns and thanks to Obama's ludicrous "operation Fast and Furious" the Mexican drug cartel gangs are armed with another 3,000 weapons they didn't have before. The NRA is about self defense and safety but that doesn't compute in the crazy left wing mind.

Just upgraded to a Lifetime Membership ......and it's worth every penny!!

You do know that the NRA supports carry and conceal permits, right?

They know if you have a permit, it's because you don't have the right.

Which means they know that there isn't a right to carry arms.

NRA-ILA | Concealed Carry | Right-to-Carry

You really need to stop mixing your meds with beer..... it isn't helping you post......

Translation: What you said is right, but I don't like it, so I'm going to say something stupid and hope that you take the bait.

What did I say that is factually incorrect?

Are you a member of Gun owners of America or the 2nd Amedment Foundation....? How about local gun rights groups? I belong to as many as I can, they all play their part.

You really need to stop mixing your meds with beer..... it isn't helping you post......

Translation: What you said is right, but I don't like it, so I'm going to say something stupid and hope that you take the bait.

No....what you said may or may not be true, but the NRA is not the arbiter of what is or isn't Constitutional. They play their part, but they aren't the final authority. The only ones who suck up to their borg masters are you and the other left wingers....

And really..... get help, mixing your meds with booze is really bad....

No....what you said may or may not be true, but the NRA is not the arbiter of what is or isn't Constitutional. They play their part, but they aren't the final authority. The only ones who suck up to their borg masters are you and the other left wingers....

Okay, let's slow it down for you a little. Answer yes or not.

Does the NRA support carry and conceal permits? Yes or no?

Can the US govt or state governments have permits on rights? Yes or no?

Is a person considered crazy for posting facts? Yes or no?

1) I don't know or care.

2) No, they can't have permits on Rights, see Murdock v Pennsylvania about taxing a Right, which a permit is.

3) People are not crazy for posting facts...but when you mix your meds with your booze you are engaging in dangerous behavior, and effecting your posts....

1) I don't know or care.

2) No, they can't have permits on Rights, see Murdock v Pennsylvania about taxing a Right, which a permit is.

3) People are not crazy for posting facts...but when you mix your meds with your booze you are engaging in dangerous behavior, and effecting your posts....

You don't know if the NRA supports carry and conceal permits?

You're a lifelong member of the NRA and you don't know? Oh, and I even posted a link to where they support carry and conceal permits.

Can you be so ignorant? No, you're a fucking liar.

Ah, so no permits on rights. Which means if the NRA supports carry and conceal permits, then they KNOW THERE IS NOT RIGHT TO CARRY ARMS.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

So, I post facts, and then you try and insult me for doing so. Why is that?

Oh, wait, it's because your arguments are weaker than water passing as tea and you need something else. Am I right?

1) I don't know or care.

You're a lifelong member of the NRA and you don't know? Oh, and I even posted a link to where they support carry and conceal permits.

Ah, so no permits on rights. Which means if the NRA supports carry and conceal permits, then they KNOW THERE IS NOT RIGHT TO CARRY ARMS.

Oh, wait, it's because your arguments are weaker than water passing as tea and you need something else. Am I right?

You are, indeed, an idiot. I don't follow NRA policy. I know what the Constitution states and that is what I go with. Permits are a violation of the Bill of Rights..... just like Poll Taxes and Literacy tests were a violation when the democrats used them to prevent Blacks from voting. As Murdock v Pennsylvania stated, a Supreme Court ruling, you cannot tax the exercise of a Right. The NRA is not the final say on the Constitution you moron...again, the drinking and mixing it with your meds has made your head a fuzzy mess.... you need to stop.

1) I don't know or care.

You are, indeed, an idiot. I don't follow NRA policy. I know what the Constitution states and that is what I go with. Permits are a violation of the Bill of Rights..... just like Poll Taxes and Literacy tests were a violation when the democrats used them to prevent Blacks from voting. As Murdock v Pennsylvania stated, a Supreme Court ruling, you cannot tax the exercise of a Right. The NRA is not the final say on the Constitution you moron...again, the drinking and mixing it with your meds has made your head a fuzzy mess.... you need to stop.

Ah yes, I'm an idiot because you don't know NRA policy and you're an NRA life member.

Right.........

I'm an idiot because you've insulted me in every post you've replied to me today.

Right.......

I'm an idiot because you can't keep to the topic for a whole post.

Right.......

1) I don't know or care.

Ah yes, I'm an idiot because you don't know NRA policy and you're an NRA life member.

Right.........

I'm an idiot because you've insulted me in every post you've replied to me today.

Right.......

I'm an idiot because you can't keep to the topic for a whole post.

Right.......

The NRA is the biggest gun Rights group, I don't follow every policy they support because they have a mixed record. What they do is get out the vote. Insulting you is the rational thing to do since you are a left wing asshat who supports totalitarian left wing policies.

And yes... you are an idiot.

Did you get the decoder ring?

I've had that for years.
rs=w:600,h:600

Forum List

Back