The NRA won this day--could the GOP please take notice? (Vanity)

Oh, the horror! The President used children as a prop while proposing legislation!

President Bush Highlights Health and Fitness Initiative

Wow, color me surprised. Another politician's pathetic use of children for political posturing to further an agenda.

Usually you seem rather reaonable. What's wrong with having children as the focus of the proposed legislation. Be it for healthy living reasons. (Bush) or as a point of focus on what the adults in the country should be concerned about; keeping kids safe.

You don't think our kids represent our future?

Oh, the horror! The President used children as a prop while proposing legislation!

President Bush Highlights Health and Fitness Initiative

Wow, color me surprised. Another politician's pathetic use of children for political posturing to further an agenda.

Usually you seem rather reaonable. What's wrong with having children as the focus of the proposed legislation. Be it for healthy living reasons. (Bush) or as a point of focus on what the adults in the country should be concerned about; keeping kids safe.

You don't think our kids represent our future?

Since there is almost always two sides to every debate the use of children to try and influence one side over the other is pathetic and reprehensible, it's probably as low as a politician can get.
When there is little debate, both sides mostly agree, then where is the need to surround one's self with under-aged props except to use said photo-ops for one's political advantage.
It's all farcical at best.

The NRA humiliated themselves and their ad makes it easier to target them and show that the NRA does not represent Americans point of view

NRA= nutjob fanatics

Last edited:
I tried to buy another semi automatic rifle Tuesday but the owner of the gun shop is all out of anything that could be used as a semi auto--so lets see what has happened.

A terrible thing with semi auto loaders happened ,next day gun stores ordered everything that the gun makers had on the shelf. Next the gun makers went into over time to make more. Buy the time the domestic enemies of freedom got around to passing new so called gun laws millions of semi autos were made and sold to the law abiding public.
Conclusion:
1. the trust and confidence in out government to keep this great country free is not there.
2. Are we still a great country???
3. If the government could do anything right all would be wealthy.
4. now the real reason for the cause of the deaths by bad people,economy. what did this fool say..yea lack of good jobs,starts stress, stress leads to medication for being depressed, now lets go to the fantasy world to feel better,oh this is full of violence,yea I can get even buy killing my mom and the bad teachers that screwed me up in the first place,and I hate myself ever since I was a kid yea I hate kids also..
5.So figure out how to stop this type of thinking on the part of the weak minded and maybe sandy hook disasters can be avoided. Wait that is too hard so lets blame a piece of steel, the ass hole public will go for it after all the voted for me just because I'm fashionable so we can feed them any bullshit and they will go for it.
6. Glad I already have my semi auto loader.

New Yorker (god what a mess,oops should not have mentioned him)
Edit/Delete Message
Edit/Delete Message

Forum List

Back