The NRA is a Cult

That freaky bitch is still on the air? Who did she boink to get her own show?

Stupid red pants suit woman could have held my attention for longer than ten seconds if she'd only exposed what little tittties she had, but she didn't.

tits.jpg

The cult goes immediately to ad hominems. Can't refute the message attack the messenger.

It is how weak people attempt adult conversation.

That freaky bitch is still on the air? Who did she boink to get her own show?

Since Dana Losech works for the NRA, I'm guessing she had to boink Ted Nugent. What kind of pathetic slut would do that just for a job?

The cult goes immediately to ad hominems. Can't refute the message attack the messenger.

It is how weak people attempt adult conversation.

There was no message to refute. I watched the entire video and all she did was poke fun at the NRA and its members and gave no evidence or examples of her "claims". None of that bothers me, she has every right. Just don't pretend there was an actual message there.

Waste of nitrogen.

700,000 abortions per year, somehow THAT wasn't sucked out and flushed down a toilet?

There was no message to refute. I watched the entire video and all she did was poke fun at the NRA and its members and gave no evidence or examples of her "claims".
Did your cult vision help you miss the election spending examples and explanation?

There was no message to refute. I watched the entire video and all she did was poke fun at the NRA and its members and gave no evidence or examples of her "claims".
Did your cult vision help you miss the election spending examples and explanation?

You people speak as if the NRA giving money to politicians is wrong or illegal and that nobody on the right is aware of it. She didn't say anything worthy of refuting and her shtick about the NRA being a cult is her personal opinion that she only said to get laughs.

By the way, I'm not an NRA member.

You people speak as if the NRA giving money to politicians is wrong or illegal
The NRA doesn't give that much money to politicians, it's focussed more on election spending. Didn't you get that from her clip?

That's because if you give directly to the candidates election fund the funding has to be openly reported and there is a very strict limit. By giving it to a Super PAC there is no reporting nor are there any limits. The really nasty attack adds that are outright lies are not from the Candidates but from the Super PACs who are not bound by any laws at all.

You people speak as if the NRA giving money to politicians is wrong or illegal
The NRA doesn't give that much money to politicians, it's focussed more on election spending. Didn't you get that from her clip?

Why does this distinction matter when the point is that the NRA pays a lot of money to gain political influence? Besides, if the NRA gave money to the Trump election campaign then doesn't that essentially mean that it goes to Trump?

As smart as I am I still watched 12 seconds of it.

Forum List

Back