The North Pole could melt this year

I wonder if kirk notices how it looks to be leveling off right at the end of this graph, and how that fits into his views on the subject :)

Could it be there are factors at work we do not fully understand. In fact I have seem some data which suggests that things have actually cooled a bit in the last 8 to 10 years. Now how could that be, I though it would just get warmer and warmer. Could it be those mitigating factors we don't know about again. Maybe that is why people think the Doom And Gloomers are getting ahead of themselves when they talk about taking drastic measures in the name of global warming.

I favor a reasonable, level headed approach to it. I do not think we must jump out of the frying pan and into the fire(economically) to fix things. I think we have time, and can do it at a pace that will not ruin us, and send us into a depression that will make todays economy look like the good old days. Yet kirk would have you believe I am just a denier who does not even believe global warming is a problem at all.

Nice post.

Forum List

Back