The North Pole could melt this year

I think the point is a bit lost on you. People point to Mars to demonstrate that's not just greenhouse gasses that cause climatic change. It would be nice to write it off to "wobble" effects, except that the entire planet has warmed over .5 Centigrade in the last thirty some years. The global warming notballs are busy tripping over themselves trying to explain it. yes, turbo-lava flows causing wind and dust to migrate. Uh-huh. The whole fucking planet is a dustball. There is dust blowing in from where you just blew it away. Junk science. No one is saying GW isn't real, just that it's much bigger than humans and our role may be negligible

Maybe we have too many non-white people being born on planet earth and they are reflecting too much light back into the atmosphere. Doh! Just using a little GW nutball logic. Don't mind me.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a nutball.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas. The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has increased by one third in the last 200 years. It is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the ice core record goes back 600,000 years. Do you really think that increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere by one third has no effect?

Everyone who disagrees with you is a nutball.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas. The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has increased by one third in the last 200 years. It is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the ice core record goes back 600,000 years. Do you really think that increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere by one third has no effect?

The non-white population is also the highest its ever been too. You don't think that has any effect?

Sure does, but the questions are:
Is it significant? If so, rectifiable?

These things are highly debated, contrary to what the IPCC's cabal of cons say.

Sure does, but the questions are:
Is it significant? If so, rectifiable?

These things are highly debated, contrary to what the IPCC's cabal of cons.

Exactly, and the IPCC has been wrong before. IN their 2008 report, they've left off their ever so famous "hockey-stick graph":lol:

From the Stanford Solar report....

"Solar irradiance changes have been measured reliably by satellites for only 30 years. These precise observations show changes of a few tenths of a percent that depend on the level of activity in the 11-year solar cycle. Changes over longer periods must be inferred from other sources. Estimates of earlier variations are important for calibrating the climate models. While a component of recent global warming may have been caused by the increased solar activity of the last solar cycle, that component was very small compared to the effects of additional greenhouse gases. According to a NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) press release, "...the solar increases do not have the ability to cause large global temperature increases...greenhouse gases are indeed playing the dominant role..." The Sun is once again less bright as we approach solar minimum, yet global warming continues."

Regardless of the root cause of glabal wierding, surely the debate about whether or not it is happening is over, yes?

Something is clearly happening folks.

Regardless of the root cause of glabal wierding, surely the debate about whether or not it is happening is over, yes?

Something is clearly happening folks.

Something is happening big time, and the rate of change is accelerating.

Algae farming could help. They can grow 10,000 gallons of ethanol per acre, and algae use a lot of CO2.

CO2 is not a "non-sequitur?"

Greenhouse gases are warming the planet, and you have no facts to refute that.

All of the scientist disagree with you that global warming is man made.

.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.

Following the U.S. Senate's vote today on a global warming measure (see today's AP article: Senate Defeats Climate Change Measure,) it is an opportune time to examine the recent and quite remarkable momentum shift taking place in climate science. Many former believers in catastrophic man-made global warming have recently reversed themselves and are now climate skeptics. The names included below are just a sampling of the prominent scientists who have spoken out recently to oppose former Vice President Al Gore, the United Nations, and the media driven “consensus” on man-made global warming.
The list below is just the tip of the iceberg. A more detailed and comprehensive sampling of scientists who have only recently spoken out against climate hysteria will be forthcoming in a soon to be released U.S. Senate report. Please stay tuned to this website, as this new government report is set to redefine the current climate debate.

In the meantime, please review the list of scientists below and ask yourself why the media is missing one of the biggest stories in climate of 2007. Feel free to distribute the partial list of scientists who recently converted to skeptics to your local schools and universities. The voices of rank and file scientists opposing climate doomsayers can serve as a counter to the alarmism that children are being exposed to on a daily basis. (See Washington Post April 16, 2007 article about kids fearing of a “climactic Armageddon” )

The media's climate fear factor seemingly grows louder even as the latest science grows less and less alarming by the day. (See Der Spiegel May 7, 2007 article: Not the End of the World as We Know It ) It is also worth noting that the proponents of climate fears are increasingly attempting to suppress dissent by skeptics. (See UPI May 10, 2007 article: U.N. official says it's 'completely immoral' to doubt global warming fears )

NASA sucks off the government tit for grants. In fact, thats why a lot of these nutjobs are throwing out the scientific method for a little fatter wallet.

NASA sucks off the government tit for grants. In fact, thats why a lot of these nutjobs are throwing out the scientific method for a little fatter wallet.

Damn NASA! With their landing men on the moon and going to mars and stuff!

Dude. You'd be shocked if you knew all the shit NASA has pulled. They know the Bing Bang theory is a crock, yet don't come out and debunk it. They know relativty is bunk, but don't come out and debunk it. They have airbrushed/manipulated many, many photos of pictures taken in space for completely unknown reasons. Many of the pictures from the moon landing have been so manipulated that more of the picture is fake than real. They've never given reasons for these things. All they care is for a bigger chunk of cash every year.

NASA is as dirty as the CIA. They are just fixated on space.

Last edited:
If the sea level hasn't risen 12 feet come September I am really going to be laughing at the whackjob environazis.

Sea level won't rise until the ice in Antarctica melts. The North Polar Ice Cap is the canary in the coal mine.

Maybe we have too many non-white people being born on planet earth and they are reflecting too much light back into the atmosphere. Doh! Just using a little GW nutball logic. Don't mind me.

You're saying White absorbs light and Dark reflects light. :clap2:

I guess this makes you the resident authority on all science, ya jackass. You are starting to paint yourself as someone obsessed with toting Hannity's jock and possessing mild racial overtones in about half your posts. Welcome to the boards, and don't expect to be an original poster cause we already got a bunch of your type.

You're saying White absorbs light and Dark reflects light. :clap2:

That's not a correct statement. It just speaks of your ignorance. The moron global warming nutjobs are making that argument, not me.

Their argument for mars temperature rising was that wind blowing sand might reveal darker soil under the dust, which will reflect more light.

More darker skinned people would thus increase global warming on planet earth. You ready for some genocide to save the planet?

You get the joke yet? It's satire.

I guess this makes you the resident authority on all science, ya jackass. You are starting to paint yourself as someone obsessed with toting Hannity's jock and possessing mild racial overtones in about half your posts. Welcome to the boards, and don't expect to be an original poster cause we already got a bunch of your type.

I'm pretty science savy, yes. I doubt anyone has more knowledge of the physical sciences than me who frequents this site. I have to visit some pretty esoteric websites to find such people.

Over 300 world renown scientists saying that man made global warming is a myth, I guess by your definition means that we didn't land on the moon.

Over 300 world renown scientists saying that man made global warming is a myth, I guess by your definition means that we didn't land on the moon.

Half the North Pole has melted in the last 50 years. It may melt completely this year. 800 wildfires are burning out of control in California. They have already burned 550 square miles of land. The fire season has not even begun yet. Wake up and smell the smoke.

Half the North Pole has melted in the last 50 years. It may melt completely this year. 800 wildfires are burning out of control in California. They have already burned 550 square miles of land. The fire season has not even begun yet. Wake up and smell the smoke.
Wildfires
What causes a wildfire?
Common causes of wildfires include lightning, human carelessness, arson, volcano eruption, and pyroclastic cloud from active volcano. Heat waves, droughts, and cyclical climate changes such as El Niño can also have a dramatic effect on the risk of wildfires. Although, more than four out of every five wildfires are caused by people.

It seems you have inhaled a little too much of the enviromental wacko smoke....most wildfires are caused by careless people...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back