The No Fault.. President

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I guess when your so superior, "A GOD" you don't have to accept the blame for your mistakes. You might kinda say it once in a while but you don't really have to mean it.

That was one revealing SOTU speech, throw some bones, say I love me and blame someone else..

Maybe it is time for Obama to stop running from TV appearance to appearance speaking down to others, pointing out their short comings and work on some of his own!

He spends his first year in office beating healthcare to death from coast to coast, but he preaches to everyone that the economy and jobs are the number one issue.

Maybe he should stop reminding us about Bush and begin working on his own! We all lived through Bush, we understand Bush's short comings!

Maybe he should stop trying to prop himself up with government funded jobs and take steps to help create some real jobs, instead of jobs which simply add to our debt.

He speaks about accountability, yet he shows none! Trying leading, then you can expect others to follow!

Mike

I guess when your so superior, "A GOD" you don't have to accept the blame for your mistakes. You might kinda say it once in a while but you don't really have to mean it.

That was one revealing SOTU speech, throw some bones, say I love me and blame someone else..

I have to agree with you. There was that moment when he said something like, 'We said we could change things, I didn't mean by myself.' Interpretation: Obama KNOWS all the right things to do, for some reason there are legislators, Supreme Court Justices, and a significant proportion of the US citizenry that have been getting in his way. This needs to stop, NOW.

Speaking of a flawed god complex, (the flaw being failure to be all-powerful).

What speech were you listening to???:cuckoo:

It never ceases to amaze me that when people see and hear the same speech how differently they perceive it.

:eusa_eh:

Side effect............

Since the MSM has made the first "affirmative action" President, one can not question him or blame him without being called a racist

So you have to find others to blame- see Bush
:eusa_whistle:

It never ceases to amaze me that when people see and hear the same speech how differently they perceive it.

Looks like someone was listening to FoxNews after the speech

Looks like someone was listening to FoxNews after the speech

What exactly does that mean?? If people weren't listening to FOX News, then they suddenly would all have the same perception?? Or that everyone who watches FOX News has the same perception?? Yes, I do believe in zombies; I really do believe in zombies.:lol:

Somewhat overdramatic....aren't we Lumpy?

6a00d834516bb169e2011570ee5c04970b-500wi

Forum List

Back