The Nine States That Will Likely Give The GOP Nominee An Easy Victory In 2012.

They are giving them a free education or in-state fees? The same in-state fees that black residents of those states get. So what's stopping the black kids from taking advantage of the same think the kids of illegals will take advantage of?

If you're going to debate, bring your "A" game.

they are getting in state fees and access to privately funded scholarships. now if you choose to go to a better school outside of your state of residence will have to pay the higher tuition rate.. how's that for an A game. go ahead and vote demonRat. it's whats good for you, you said it yourself, you only have yourself to blame.. I love it. Let's assume you and your parents pay taxes,, the illegals don't so they get far better advantages than you do.. go ahead vote demonRat.

It's always been that way.

Well, now it's not. for illegals anyway..

I think it's going to be close here in Florida. If you asked me a few months ago I'd say Obama would lose-but with Rick Scott starting to become very unpopular-I'm not so sure. It'll come down to the wire whoever wins though.

I don't think Rick Scott is going to be much of a factor. Politics are local. People don't vote for president based on the opinion of their governor. Governors and presidents of different parties frequently get elected in the same election in the same state.

Typically I would agree, but currently Scott's approval rating is REALLY bad (last time I checked below 30%). And he's implementing laws that the majority of Floridians don't like. While I don't think this will seal the deal for an Obama victory-I do think it's good news for Obama.

well if Christie runs,,,then Obama can kiss Joisy goodbye, but is there anyone out there from Colorado? how does that state feel about Obama?

Well if Christie runs this. Well if Christie runs that. Just because he might be the most palatable for Republicans does not mean he would win. If he was such a threat to win, don't you think he would have thrown his hat in the ring? Potential candidates do polling to see if it's worth their time. Evidently, Christie sees that 2012 is not a good time to run, so he will wait until 2016.

well if Christie runs,,,then Obama can kiss Joisy goodbye, but is there anyone out there from Colorado? how does that state feel about Obama?

You think Christie would win NJ, if he ran for President?

His current approval rating amongst NJ residents is around 50%.

Obama's current approval rating amongst NJ residents is around 55%.

If you live in any of these States,Please give us your current "Anti-Obama" status...
Do you live in any of these crucial states? Is Obama in major trouble there?:eusa_whistle:

New Hampshire may have only four Electoral Votes but Al Gore would have won had he spent the final five days of his campaign in New Hampshire instead of (stupidly) in Florida.

And this state turned blue (big-time) in 2006 but we’ve since flipped back to red and, at this very early juncture, I just don’t see that trend changing.

So I think the situation in New Hampshire is not too good for Obama.

You may as well hand Cally, New York& Illinois to Obama, regardless of how dire straights those states are in, they will vote for Obama anyway. Come 2012,they will still have 15-25% unemployment and will still vote for the nominee who made things worse for them. This is America?

It sucks when two cities decide the outcome of an election. Without LA and Frisco obama would lose. Time to split the state in two.

and regarding my comment about Christie winning New Joisy, I forgot that thousands of conservatives have been fleeing the state "For Obvious Reasons",,,,same with New York,,,at this pace,between those two states,,,the Libs can have them,,,,let them suffer in their bankrupt states,,,,,but at least the conservatives fleeing NY&NJ are headed for Purple States,,,that shoud help the South & the Southwest.

Last edited:
North Carolina here-- To listen to the National Main Sleaze Media you would think Obama enjoyed a healthy lead here in North Carolina but nothing could be further from the truth. Talk Radio is lit up in NC with VERY angry people who were STUPID enough to vote for this moron in 2008.. NC will go republican in 2012..

North Carolina here-- To listen to the National Main Sleaze Media you would think Obama enjoyed a healthy lead here in North Carolina but nothing could be further from the truth. Talk Radio is lit up in NC with VERY angry people who were STUPID enough to vote for this moron in 2008.. NC will go republican in 2012..

Who said NC would go Democrat in 2012? It was literally the state that Obama won by the slimmest margins.

Who said NC would go Democrat in 2012? It was literally the state that Obama won by the slimmest margins.

Both CNN and Huffington Post have predicted it..

Both CNN and Huffington Post have predicted it..

You have a link for the CNN, couldn't find anything on google? The Huff Post is (obviosuly) not credible, and cannot really be considered to be "mainstream" media. It's geared towards those on the extreme left.

Forum List

Back