The Nine States Romney Should Easily Flip To Win The Election.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:
The list of states that Romney needs to flip changes a bit month to month. Based on latest polling, Obama is now in trouble in Colorado. If you were to work with the "Click The States" page below, all you have to do is click the following states that Romney should take easily. And this is not including Florida and Pennsylvania.
These are the current states that are heavily in Romney's favor.
1) N.C.
2) Wisconsin
3) Indiana
4) Ohio
5) Hampshire
6) Michigan
7) Nevada
8) Iowa
9) Colorado
2012 Electoral Map - Create Your Prediction!

But his religion shouldn't BE called into question under any circumstances...after all?

ANY President is obligated to 'Protect and defend the Constitution of the United States..." by oath.

The Religion issue is a NON issue my friend.

A Romney win in Florida is looking good at this time, he needs to win Florida.

Pennsylvania is a tough one, if he can win it he will likely be our next President.

I think Ohio will also have a roll to play.

I sure like the list you posted Ferret, lets hope that it works out that way.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:
The list of states that Romney needs to flip changes a bit month to month. Based on latest polling, Obama is now in trouble in Colorado. If you were to work with the "Click The States" page below, all you have to do is click the following states that Romney should take easily. And this is not including Florida and Pennsylvania.
These are the current states that are heavily in Romney's favor.
1) N.C.
2) Wisconsin
3) Indiana
4) Ohio
5) Hampshire
6) Michigan
7) Nevada
8) Iowa
9) Colorado
2012 Electoral Map - Create Your Prediction!

In most of the states, Romney is getting his butt handed to him. That is the only reference to "easily" that should be made in regards to Romney's performance; as in Obama is easily kicking Romney's ass.

Forum List

Back