The NFL Should Be Embarrassed of Themselves

Do you really not see the logical fallacy in your argument? :alcoholic:

So you have nothing else to add. Then we will have to disagree.

Anything I say, you are going to say it is biased, or point that the Bengals only had 46 yards rushing. I can't have any type of intelligent conversation with you. It's like trying to discuss the current affairs in sports with the old man sitting on the bench in front of the drug store. You hear or read one or two things and all of a sudden you think you know how the universe was created.

Good then don't. They didn't score more than Pittsburgh, you lost and that won't change, I don't think the refs win or lose my team's games, why would I think different about your team. They lost, it goes in the loss column and if they miss they playoffs by one game you will forever cry about this one game. I have read several articles about the game. They reference the one call, many said both teams played poorly. You are 1-1, all your whining isn't going to change that. You have said nothing, not one thing to change my mind that the refs threw the game or caused your precious Bengals to lose, and I hate the Steelers. Grow up and quit thinking your opinion is superior to everyone else's. You prove you are a homer.

My opinion will forever be better than yours on this game... because YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE GAME. You are once again following another logical fallacy, media bias. You are basing your opinion of how the game was reffed based off what you are reading in the media? Are you that blind, deaf, and dumb not to see how illogical your reasoning is? Do you not see the common thing here? People who actually watched the game say the Bengals got screwed, those who didn't watch the game sit back and call all the Bengals fans cry babies, and that the Bengals should just "play better."

You can call me a homer all you want, but I have logic on my side, and I'm not dumb enough to go judging other people's opinions based off just second hand information.

Good glad that you consider your opinion superior than mine. Last night I sat down and watched the game, poorly played, the call was terrible. I saw a lot of offensive holding, both sides of the ball, I do think Pittsburgh held a lot more, the refs favored Pittsburgh. Not enough to change the outcome. Damn, I wasted my time watching the replay. I'm more concerned about the Raiders and their defense sucking.

And the Uzomah TD that wasn't called a TD? The bad call on third and one for the Bengals being offsides when it was the center that moved? The late hit on Dalton? If you watched the game, you sure are leaving out a lot of other situations.

Oh and I HATE the Bronws, but they got screwed royally at the end of their game with the Ravens yesterday by the refs. Pryor was obviously throwing the ball back to the ref and not at the other team's player. that was horrible.

P.S. I have Carr and Cooper on my fantasy team, and that last touchdown being called back for going out of bounds might cost me my game this week.

they embarrassed themselves decades ago when they started doing asinine idiot things like allowing teams to move from one city to another constantly,playing games in domed stadiums instead instead of out in the cold like the good old days in minnesota and detroit. those two things right there have ruined football.I miss the good old glory days.:mad:

they embarrassed themselves decades ago when they started doing asinine idiot things like allowing teams to move from one city to another constantly,playing games in domed stadiums instead instead of out in the cold like the good old days in minnesota and detroit. those two things right there have ruined football.I miss the good old glory days.:mad:
Football is ruined

LA FAN just so you know, if you post with Poodog be prepared, he seems like a nice enough fellow but he sure doo love to cry ........................ a lot. I thought I was going to drown in those big teardrops last night after his team blew it and lost.

Last edited:
Uh, nice try on trying to create a straw man argument, but the fact is, they didn't lose "badly," and in fact I would argue they didn't even lose, they got beat, by the refs. Funny how the only other person to have watched the game that replied to this thread, agrees with me. Coincidence? Nope.
You are the loon who created the straw man argument.

Your team lost

Your team lost

You team lost the damn game not the refs.

You didn't watch the game

You have absolutely no knowledge of what happened other than what you read in the media which isn't going to tell you shit about the game because they aren't going to openly criticize the cash cow NFL that feeds them.
LOL criticize the media ....you are barking at the moon.

I look at the score.......your team lost.:itsok:

I don't need a ref or replay to see you're a troll.
You need a big set of glasses and a mirror to see what kind of sore loser you are.

This dude almost makes Huggy look sane. The keyword here is, almost..............:laugh:...........maybe L-dog should invest in 'GamePass'..............:lol:.............

LA FAN just so you know, if you post with Poodog be prepared, he seems like a nice enough fellow but he sure doo love to cry ........................ a lot. I thought I was going to drown in those big teardrops last night after his team blew it and lost.
after his team blew it and lost? the cheatriots havent lost yet dude.:biggrin:

despite what he may say,you should know by now that he is same as old fartstyle,worships the cheats and refuses to admit how they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin:

this nutcase is so gullible its unreal. despite the many times in the last year I tried explaining to him carson was a hoax and Mark Davis was just using LA as leverage for a new stadium in Oakland,it just went through one ear and out the other and he seriously thought they had a chance.

NOW he is falling for the LATEST hoax cooked up by the Raiders Pr dept that the Raiders will be on the move to Vegas.he never learns his lesson.:cuckoo::haha:

He has about as much logic as the people who refused to look at the obvious facts I posted that the Rams were coming back to LA and insisted they never would.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

those morons could not see the obvious they were coming back that even a CHILD could see it was so obvious.Pooper is about as bright as they are the way he is so gullible and falls for hoax after hoax the media makes up for stories.:lmao::haha:

despite what he may say,you should know by now that he is same as old fartstyle,worships the cheats and refuses to admit how they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin:

this nutcase is so gullible its unreal. despite the many times in the last year I tried explaining to him carson was a hoax and Mark Davis was just using LA as leverage for a new stadium in Oakland,it just went through one ear and out the other and he seriously thought they had a chance.

NOW he is falling for the LATEST hoax cooked up by the Raiders Pr dept that the Raiders will be on the move to Vegas.he never learns his lesson.:cuckoo::haha:

He has about as much logic as the people who refused to look at the obvious facts I posted that the Rams were coming back to LA and insisted they never would.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

those morons could not see the obvious they were coming back that even a CHILD could see it was so obvious.Pooper is about as bright as they are the way he is so gullible and falls for hoax after hoax the media makes up for stories.:lmao::haha:
"you should know by now that he is same as old fartstyle,worships the cheats and refuses to admit how they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal"

Same as OldfartStyle ....

I can see the resemblance

GregJohnRice.jpg

"you should know by now that he is same as old fartstyle,worships the cheats and refuses to admit how they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal"

GregJohnRice.jpg

this quote from sportswriter jason laconfora.this just went though one ear and out the other despite the hundreds of times i tried to tell him this.:cuckoo:

"The NFL staunchly does not want the Raiders in L.A."

He is too much of a pothead to understand they dont want a Mark Davis team in vegas as well.:rofl::rofl:

GregJohnRice.jpg

this quote from sportswriter jason laconfora.this just went though one ear and out the other despite the hundreds of times i tried to tell him this.:cuckoo:

The NFL staunchly does not want the Raiders in L.A. and would not want them to have the chance to exercise that option if the Chargers passed. Some of his peers
Sometimes you can just talk til you are blue in the face and it would not matter.

GregJohnRice.jpg

The NFL staunchly does not want the Raiders in L.A. and would not want them to have the chance to exercise that option if the Chargers passed. Some of his peers
Sometimes you can just talk til you are blue in the face and it would not matter.
that is why i have these two cheatriot apologist trolls on ignore.

so DID you post on my cubs thread yet and put in your vote there?
Yes
oh. well it looks like your vote was they would lose in the first round.why?

this team is nothing like the cubs teams from ten years ago that Lou Pinnella managed where once they got into the playoffs,the lost three in a row in the first round.Last year they advanced to the second round and took the mets to 6 games.seems like a team that is at least on the verge of making it to the WORLD series to me.

another fact about pooper that makes it very hard to distinguish him from OFS is he used to go around stalking me on my rams thread at one time doing to for SEVERAL weeks is whats scary about it. The guy is a total stalker,be warned.

I think the only reason he stopped is he FINALLY figured out after i did not reply to anything he posted and just kept talking about the rams posting links,that I was serious and not kidding that i did have him on ignore.someone back then told me he said i did not have him on ignore is the only way I knew he did not believe me. This guy seriously scares me.

you can see why it is hard to differentiate between him and OFS.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes

this team is nothing like the cubs teams from ten years ago that Lou Pinnella managed where once they got into the playoffs,the lost three in a row in the first round.Last year they advanced to the second round and took the mets to 6 games.seems like a team that is at least on the verge of making it to the WORLD series to me.

another fact about pooper that makes it very hard to distinguish him from OFS is he used to go around stalking me on my rams thread at one time doing to for SEVERAL weeks is whats scary about it. The guy is a total stalker,be warned.

I think the only reason he stopped is he FINALLY figured out after i did not reply to anything he posted and just kept talking about the rams posting links,that I was serious and not kidding that i did have him on ignore.someone back then told me he said i did not have him on ignore is the only way I knew he did not believe me. This guy seriously scares me.

First round no way.....I have to see.

Poodog and OFS have seen seen together one too many times there is no separating them

This is when they tried out for the Village People

5f5259cf6dd6b535c84544654ba95a15.jpg

Yes

Poodog and OFS have seen seen together one too many times there is no separating them

Am I poodog or is lewdog poodog? All this name calling gets me confused. Lol!

Yes

Am I poodog or is lewdog poodog? All this name calling gets me confused. Lol!
No you are COOLdog. :thup:

Forum List

Back