The NFL is at it again: Salvation Army Donation Earns Heavy Fine for Elliot

The NFL has a long history of fining its players for a myriad of stupid reasons.
Maybe the new American Patriot League will take some of the NFL's fan base. I think it will.

Is that really a thing?
Yup. The first American Patriot League franchise just started in my city.
I heard about that. The NFL is a monopoly that is subsidized by tax dollars, so it is going to be hard for any professional league to ever be successful so long as The NFL has all these protections in place.
I know it's been tried before, but maybe this league will last. Professional ball players may try out for the league when they retire from the NFL.

And it has patriotic underpinnings.

Ahem..USFL. :rolleyes:

My town had a team. People went to the games, too.

Now.. the losing ass Bucs are running an ad that says "win or lose"

They lose, fuck them, they just want the money.

That's capitalism at work for you. Those who own the NFL get to call the shots. Are you a communist?
So you can't make donations to a charity during work? Then WTF do I get asked every year for donations to The United Way for? The NFL Players also get solicited for this.

So the problem is THE NFL's hostility toward Elliot's donation to The Salvation Army, and not their favored charities which they solicit donations for from the players during work hours.
Even if I agree that it's a dumb fine because they had a huge SA pot there, so obviously they endorse them. But a select few own the NFL and can do pretty much whatever the fuck they want to. That's what capitalism is all about.

Btw, people who write in bold all the time are usually communists. Are you one?

Even if I agree that it's a dumb fine because they had a huge SA pot there, so obviously they endorse them. But a select few own the NFL and can do pretty much whatever the fuck they want to. That's what capitalism is all about.

Da, comrade. Projecting fuck. C'mon and let's see what you got, comrade fucknut shill. I might only be a welterweight, but you're a featherweight puffball, boy.

Da, comrade. Projecting fuck. C'mon and let's see what you got, comrade fucknut shill. I might only be a welterweight, but you're a featherweight puffball, boy.
:th_panties:

:th_panties:

rickjames.gif

That's capitalism at work for you. Those who own the NFL get to call the shots. Are you a communist?
So you can't make donations to a charity during work? Then WTF do I get asked every year for donations to The United Way for? The NFL Players also get solicited for this.

So the problem is THE NFL's hostility toward Elliot's donation to The Salvation Army, and not their favored charities which they solicit donations for from the players during work hours.

No, I am Rick James..... BITCH!

Wait, are people seriously surprised about this? The NFL has fined various touchdown celebrations for years. Just because the cause may be worthy doesn't make the celebration less against the NFL's rules (silly though those rules might be).

Forum List

Back