The NFL is at it again: Salvation Army Donation Earns Heavy Fine for Elliot

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Seriously? Was it really necessary for THE NFL to fine Ezekial Eliot $13,000 for giving The Salvation Army a donation of $21 Dollars? That's a little extreme, especially since The Salvation Army shelters victims of domestic abuse, while The NFL gives the perpetrators of Domestic Abuse Million Dollar Contracts.

Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott blasts NFL after fine for post-TD donation to Salvation Army

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott fired back at the NFL after being fined more than $13,000 for dropping a $21 donation into a Salvation Army kettle after scoring a touchdown during the team’s Thanksgiving Day victory over the Washington Redskins

Ezekiel Elliott

✔@EzekielElliott

#CowboysNation: Join me in the #FightForGood. I’ll match every $21 donation made to @SalvationArmyUS this week, up to $21k. Visit http://shopzeke21.com to give. @dallascowboys wanna match too?

9:22 PM - Nov 24, 2018

That's capitalism at work for you. Those who own the NFL get to call the shots. Are you a communist?

These self promoting showboat displays need to be reigned in .Fine em all ...bigly

The NFL has a long history of fining its players for a myriad of stupid reasons.

The NFL has a long history of fining its players for a myriad of stupid reasons.
Maybe the new American Patriot League will take some of the NFL's fan base. I think it will.

Is that really a thing?
Yup. The first American Patriot League franchise just started in my city.

Never heard it. I just did search and all I got was information about the D1 conference.
Daytona getting team in new pro football league

That's capitalism at work for you. Those who own the NFL get to call the shots. Are you a communist?
So you can't make donations to a charity during work? Then WTF do I get asked every year for donations to The United Way for? The NFL Players also get solicited for this.

So the problem is THE NFL's hostility toward Elliot's donation to The Salvation Army, and not their favored charities which they solicit donations for from the players during work hours.

Seriously? Was it really necessary for THE NFL to fine Ezekial Eliot $13,000 for giving The Salvation Army a donation of $21 Dollars? That's a little extreme, especially since The Salvation Army shelters victims of domestic abuse, while The NFL gives the perpetrators of Domestic Abuse Million Dollar Contracts.

Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott blasts NFL after fine for post-TD donation to Salvation Army

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott fired back at the NFL after being fined more than $13,000 for dropping a $21 donation into a Salvation Army kettle after scoring a touchdown during the team’s Thanksgiving Day victory over the Washington Redskins

Ezekiel Elliott

✔@EzekielElliott

#CowboysNation: Join me in the #FightForGood. I’ll match every $21 donation made to @SalvationArmyUS this week, up to $21k. Visit http://shopzeke21.com to give. @dallascowboys wanna match too?

9:22 PM - Nov 24, 2018

Well, that's pretty fucked up.

Maybe the new American Patriot League will take some of the NFL's fan base. I think it will.

Is that really a thing?
I heard about that. The NFL is a monopoly that is subsidized by tax dollars, so it is going to be hard for any professional league to ever be successful so long as The NFL has all these protections in place.

Is that really a thing?

Never heard it. I just did search and all I got was information about the D1 conference.

Neat. Thanks for the information. Football in the spring!? How unconventional. I’d check it out if a team sprang up in my region.

Is that really a thing?

Aw shit, you know who's behind that there.

Same guy it was before, or his chilluns.

iu

The NFL seems to be drinking the same Kool-ade these days the Democrats are handing out to the snowflakes...

Is that really a thing?
I heard about that. The NFL is a monopoly that is subsidized by tax dollars, so it is going to be hard for any professional league to ever be successful so long as The NFL has all these protections in place.
I know it's been tried before, but maybe this league will last. Professional ball players may try out for the league when they retire from the NFL.

And it has patriotic underpinnings.

Forum List

Back