The NFL and The National Anthem

Guys, do you realize this is taking the wind out of their sails?

If they kneel or don't stand or whatever the fuck it is these overpaid moonbats do, if it's not broadcast nobody sees it? If nobody sees it, it becomes a non-event. This is the best thing that could have happened. Stop showing these people kneeling and nobody will know they kneeled other than photos. No live broadcast.

Better yet don’t give them your money, or buy their products.

Twitter is an NFL partner….Trump supports the NFL by connection.
You use windows? You support the NFL.
You use a Mac? You support the NFL.

You should sign off.

It's none of your damn business who supports who, control freak

Trump supports the NFL with every tweet….that the truth injures your fragile psyche is just a bonus. When did you become so weak?

So the NFL gave in to the Thugs!
They announced that they would no longer show the playing of the National Anthem on TV any longer on Monday Night Football.

Who else besides me is PISSED OFF enough not to watch their Stupid Crap anymore!

ESPN president says network will not air national anthem on 'Monday Night Football'
Ok, they didn't used to anyways. Con-servatives should like that.

If they kneel or don't stand or whatever the fuck it is these overpaid moonbats do, if it's not broadcast nobody sees it? If nobody sees it, it becomes a non-event. This is the best thing that could have happened. Stop showing these people kneeling and nobody will know they kneeled other than photos. No live broadcast.

You should sign off.

Trump supports the NFL with every tweet….that the truth injures your fragile psyche is just a bonus. When did you become so weak?

Lol go funny something you insignificant nothing.

Only an anti American pos supports a bunch of prima donna morons doing something that hasn't and will not make one iota difference it's bigger than them and you

Now sit down and shut up. Nobody cares

So the NFL gave in to the Thugs!
They announced that they would no longer show the playing of the National Anthem on TV any longer on Monday Night Football.

Who else besides me is PISSED OFF enough not to watch their Stupid Crap anymore!

ESPN president says network will not air national anthem on 'Monday Night Football'

The Great Cowardly Bone Spur Draft Dodger Douche tells me not to believe the Media. Why do you belive this?

I don't get the reaction by some on the right. This hurts the protestors. If the networks ignore them they'll stop kneeling. How many people tune into ESPN to see someone sing the anthem on MNF? I never did. Win for the people who are against the kneeling IMO.

Why play that silly song at all? We aren`t the home of the brave nor the land of the free. We`ve lost our freedom to guns and brave countries don`t spend hundreds of billions on the war industry. Nobody knows the words to that song and musically, it really sucks.
Spoken well by a american hating liberal.
I hate cowards and traitors that want a free wall to hide behind. Are you one of Trump`s and Putin`s treasonous little bitches? Why do you hate America so much?
You're such an idiot, did you pull that one out of your talking points. Liberalism destroys anything it touches, just look at tbe nfl today, for example.
Our Founders were liberals....you sound like a Tory.

You should sign off.

Only an anti American pos supports a bunch of prima donna morons doing something that hasn't and will not make one iota difference it's bigger than them and you

It's interesting how it's trumpanzees who keep telling people to shut up...they can't stand it if anyone but the trump is talking.

I don't get the reaction by some on the right. This hurts the protestors. If the networks ignore them they'll stop kneeling. How many people tune into ESPN to see someone sing the anthem on MNF? I never did. Win for the people who are against the kneeling IMO.
Time to break out the Phone cams and post the locker rooms protests.

I always Support the players rights' to protest.
Are the owners to cowardly to put in the contract the can't protest?
And will be fired? I know they are. As every contract would be fully payable
by firing them for kneeling. And the Owners ego's in slave sports is about ego.

You should sign off.

It's interesting how it's trumpanzees who keep telling people to shut up...they can't stand it if anyone but the trump is talking.

Oh great, Plywood Pete waddles in

It wasn`t very long ago when there were violent protests in Ferguson Mo. and the crackers said that they should protest peacefully. I guess they don`t like peaceful protests either.

There is another option, though. They could always just show the person singing it and pan through the crowd while ignoring the prima donnas acting out in support of black criminality,

You should sign off.

Yet here you are following me around like a little poodle. I'm going to throw a rock in the lake. Please fetch.

You should sign off.

Yet here you are following me around like a little poodle. I'm going to throw a rock in the lake. Please fetch.
The vile turd probably just got back from church --- talk about a hypocrite --- and she's hitting the bottle a little late today.

Why play that silly song at all? We aren`t the home of the brave nor the land of the free. We`ve lost our freedom to guns and brave countries don`t spend hundreds of billions on the war industry. Nobody knows the words to that song and musically, it really sucks.
Spoken well by a american hating liberal.
I hate cowards and traitors that want a free wall to hide behind. Are you one of Trump`s and Putin`s treasonous little bitches? Why do you hate America so much?
You're such an idiot, did you pull that one out of your talking points. Liberalism destroys anything it touches, just look at tbe nfl today, for example.
Our Founders were liberals....you sound like a Tory.
Not todays liberals.

Forum List

Back