The NFL and The National Anthem

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
So the NFL gave in to the Thugs!
They announced that they would no longer show the playing of the National Anthem on TV any longer on Monday Night Football.

Who else besides me is PISSED OFF enough not to watch their Stupid Crap anymore!

ESPN president says network will not air national anthem on 'Monday Night Football'

Last edited:
Beyond stupid.

Well done loons ya done went and fckd something else up. Stupid bastards

Why play that silly song at all? We aren`t the home of the brave nor the land of the free. We`ve lost our freedom to guns and brave countries don`t spend hundreds of billions on the war industry. Nobody knows the words to that song and musically, it really sucks.

They announced that they would no longer show the playing of the National Anthem on TV any longer on Monday Night Football.

Who else besides me is PISSED OFF enough not to watch their Stupid Crap anymore!

I am in my fifth year of boycotting the NFL. Originally it was because they refused to do anything about the cheating Patriots, but when I was over that and was going to watch again, the players started that stupid “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” nonsense and I boycotted another season, then the idiot Kapershit started his stupid nonsense and that was it for me. I don’t even miss it. I watch baseball only until it’s done then I’ll watch college football until that’s done and then it’s only soccer for me. Fuck them.

Why play that silly song at all? We aren`t the home of the brave nor the land of the free. We`ve lost our freedom to guns and brave countries don`t spend hundreds of billions on the war industry. Nobody knows the words to that song and musically, it really sucks.

Maybe you think so, but I and Millions like me don’t !

I am in my fifth year of boycotting the NFL. Originally it was because they refused to do anything about the cheating Patriots, but when I was over that and was going to watch again, the players started that stupid “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” nonsense and I boycotted another season, then the idiot Kapershit started his stupid nonsense and that was it for me. I don’t even miss it. I watch baseball only until it’s done then I’ll watch college football until that’s done and then it’s only soccer for me. Fuck them.

It's not on in our home either. We'd much rather watch college basketball

Spoken well by a american hating liberal.

Guys, do you realize this is taking the wind out of their sails?

If they kneel or don't stand or whatever the fuck it is these overpaid moonbats do, if it's not broadcast nobody sees it? If nobody sees it, it becomes a non-event. This is the best thing that could have happened. Stop showing these people kneeling and nobody will know they kneeled other than photos. No live broadcast.

If they kneel or don't stand or whatever the fuck it is these overpaid moonbats do, if it's not broadcast nobody sees it? If nobody sees it, it becomes a non-event. This is the best thing that could have happened. Stop showing these people kneeling and nobody will know they kneeled other than photos. No live broadcast.

Better yet don’t give them your money, or buy their products.

I hate cowards and traitors that want a free wall to hide behind. Are you one of Trump`s and Putin`s treasonous little bitches? Why do you hate America so much?

I hate cowards and traitors that want a free wall to hide behind. Are you one of Trump`s and Putin`s treasonous little bitches? Why do you hate America so much?
You're such an idiot, did you pull that one out of your talking points. Liberalism destroys anything it touches, just look at tbe nfl today, for example.

Wow...

I'm so glad you've found something new to be outraged over...

You all realize, I'm sure, that this is really nothing new, right? They (the networks) haven't aired the National Anthem for quite some time now. Last year ESPN only aired it twice, on the anniversary of 9/11 and after the Ls Vegas massacre. The other networks haven't been airing it for even longer. Fox has only been airing for the games in London and the playoffs.

But hey, I suppose everyone needs a windmill at which to tilt...

Carry on with your butthurt.

ESPN president says network will not air national anthem on 'Monday Night Football'
I'm ok with it. Now they can no longer use the anthem for their confused and misguided platform.

Twitter is an NFL partner….Trump supports the NFL by connection.
You use windows? You support the NFL.
You use a Mac? You support the NFL.

You should sign off.

Twitter is an NFL partner….Trump supports the NFL by connection.
You use windows? You support the NFL.
You use a Mac? You support the NFL.

You should sign off.

It's none of your damn business who supports who, control freak

All flags end up being symbols of war crimes.

United States war crimes - Wikipedia

The national SPEW anthem Became our War Crimes Spew by order of congressional resolution 1931

Last edited:

Forum List

Back