The Next War

Hagbard Celine said:
Blame Canada! Blame Canada! All you Canadians with your flapping heads and beady little eyes don't know what anything is aboot!:laugh:

And you's a what, Newf? You ain't the b'i who built the boat and ain't the b'i that sailed'em.

Hagbard Celine said:
Is that an Irish accent miss Said? :banana: Oy, look at t' wee banana! He's a dancin' a jig jus' look at 'im!

Doesn't he know what a Newf is? Beh, e's 'opeless I tells ya. That's Newf, not Irish, B'i.

Semper Fi said:
Didnt know where to post this, so feel free to move it.

When, where, and why do you think the next war will be? Who will it be between, and why? Just an interesting thing to ponder....

Right now, I dont have time to make an accurate and logical prediction, as it is getting late and I'd like to have a restful day tomorrow. Good night.

I'd like to win the first one first.

Ok, now its the weekend and I have time to think about it. I'm gonn say that China will invade Taiwan, once Taiwan declares its independence. America, I doubt will intervene, China is a major trade partner with us, and the lives of American boys for Taiwan doesnt seem worth it. Note: Not my stance on Iraq.

Forum List

Back