The next time we need a military draft, who should go before the gays?

The next time we need a military draft, who should go before the gays?

• Men over the age of 65

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Women (all ages)

• Men and women under the age of 18.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cripples, insane people, and career prisoners.

• Total voters
No it does not work...you want it to work because you are afraid of us gays. But it doesn't work.

No Fear here. But that would be nice for your ego wouldn't it. What makes being a sexual deviant so special anyway?
They have to exist in a world of bigotry and fear. Can you imagine? Some of those fearful bigots refer to homosexuals as sexual deviants. All the homosexuals I know are sober, reliable taxpaying Americans. Hell! One of them is my doctor, and I trust him literally with my life.

de⋅vi⋅ant
  /ˈdiviənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dee-vee-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.
–noun
2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

No Fear here. But that would be nice for your ego wouldn't it. What makes being a sexual deviant so special anyway?
They have to exist in a world of bigotry and fear. Can you imagine? Some of those fearful bigots refer to homosexuals as sexual deviants. All the homosexuals I know are sober, reliable taxpaying Americans. Hell! One of them is my doctor, and I trust him literally with my life.

de⋅vi⋅ant
  /ˈdiviənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dee-vee-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.
–noun
2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.
Like a Black officer in 1945?

All men 18+ must be drafted.Fags and dykes must be removed from The US Military once and for all as it was in good all days,including feminists.Women are far different from men as teens from adults.

That's "good old days", Foghorn Leghorn. So no women should be in the military either? I'm betting you're not married. What woman, other than MAYBE one of Fred Phelps' little incest cult, would want anything to do with you, Tweety? Of course you can always get a "civil union" with your BFF Butthurtman/Bullshitman.

Forum List

Back