The next time we need a military draft, who should go before the gays?

• Men over the age of 65

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Women (all ages)

• Men and women under the age of 18.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cripples, insane people, and career prisoners.

• Total voters

Those of Scottish heritage

braveheart.jpg

All men 18+ must be drafted.Fags and dykes must be removed from The US Military once and for all as it was in good all days,including feminists.Women are far different from men as teens from adults.

I think the queers, and especially SpidermanTuba, should be drafted right away and used as a human mine detector. I only say this because I think this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen on this board.

All men 18+ must be drafted.Fags and dykes must be removed from The US Military once and for all as it was in good all days,including feminists.Women are far different from men as teens from adults.
NEWS FLASH.........EXTRA!!!!......IT IS NOW THE YEAR 2010!!!!......WE LEFT 1950 SIXTY YEARS AGO!!!!!

We now resume regularly scheduled idiocy.

All citizens between the ages of 16 and 32 should complete 18 months of service to America. Only those physically or mentally incapable of any sort of service should be exempt. As for a military draft, I'm all for conscripting us old retired guys before sending our kids into harms way.
I can still load the 55 pound projectile into the breach of a 5 inch gun as well today as I could at age 19; and besides, it takes many support personnel to send one combat soldier, marine, airman or sailor into the fight, those old guys incapable of physical demanding jobs can clerk, cook and care for the wounded.

This is one of the stupidest threads I've seen yet.

DADT works, leave it alone.

No it does not work...you want it to work because you are afraid of us gays. But it doesn't work.

No Fear here. But that would be nice for your ego wouldn't it. What makes being a sexual deviant so special anyway?
They have to exist in a world of bigotry and fear. Can you imagine? Some of those fearful bigots refer to homosexuals as sexual deviants. All the homosexuals I know are sober, reliable taxpaying Americans. Hell! One of them is my doctor, and I trust him literally with my life.

Forum List

Back