The "Next" Republican fear tactic

:lol::lol::lol: You sure know how to shut them up. You'll get an answer to this when pigs fly!!

here's a thought. stop spending money we don't have.

crazy talk, i know.

and, yes, bush spent money we didn't have, but i thought obama represented change?

haven't seen any yet, just the same old same old with different pet projects that we can't afford.

yay

:thup:
\

Here's a thought, simplified for the RW Fringe. Bush left Obama the house, in need of a roof; if Obama didn't spend the money on a new roof, the whole house would have been destroyed. Yes he borrowed so that Americans wouldn't be homeless.

Nice straw house .......

:lol::lol::lol: You sure know how to shut them up. You'll get an answer to this when pigs fly!!

crazy talk, i know.

and, yes, bush spent money we didn't have, but i thought obama represented change?

haven't seen any yet, just the same old same old with different pet projects that we can't afford.

yay

\

Here's a thought, simplified for the RW Fringe. Bush left Obama the house, in need of a roof; if Obama didn't spend the money on a new roof, the whole house would have been destroyed. Yes he borrowed so that Americans wouldn't be homeless.

BULLSHIT. Nothing he did helped people keep their homes. And the vast majority of his bail out goes to appease his backers and has nothing to do with a bail out at all. That is why they passed it in the dead of the night with a call NOT to read it just vote.

crazy talk, i know.

yay

:lol::lol::lol: You sure know how to shut them up. You'll get an answer when pigs with lipstick fly !

I really hope you don't think you answered the question.

crazy talk, i know.

yay

\

BULLSHIT. Nothing he did helped people keep their homes. And the vast majority of his bail out goes to appease his backers and has nothing to do with a bail out at all. That is why they passed it in the dead of the night with a call NOT to ad it just vote.

Wow. You really are dumb. Let me dumb it down more so you might understand. Bush cut taxes and increased spending. He and the Republican Congress increased Federal Spending without raising revenue. This is a fact.
All with the likely exception of the far RW neo-conservatives (Grover Norquist) would have supported tax increases to pay for our nations security (a new roof), yet he and the Republican Congress engaged in a war of choice with Iraq which has cost and continues to cost our nation much blood and treasure without any real benefit.
I know it's really hard for you and other fringers to admit, but the R's really fucked up - they controlled the House, the Senate and the White House on 9/11/01 and continued in power until January 2007. Their legacy is one of abject failure, and the damage done but Bush&Co and the greed of Wall Street has hurt and will continue to hurt Main St for many years.
But, you're too dumb to understand, or too dishonest to acknowledge that there is no such thing as a 'free' lunch. You want security, you need to pay for it - be it a roof, a strong military or healthcare.

Government spending keeps increasing because we're STILL funding Depression era programs and we're STILL fighting a "War on Poverty"

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

They've worked overtime that Obama is going to "take over the United States".

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm curious. What is the "next big fear"? Or the next "three" big fears?

You missed a couple.

The first fear mongering was that The Dems would create runaway spending and massive deficites and debt.

After that, the fear was that the economy would go down and not come back up.

After that was that the jobs in the country would dry up because employers could not figure out what would happen next to penalize hiring.

Then there was the whole "moving toward communism" thingy that preceeded the auto industry take over and the firing of the president of GM by the Big 0. This was quickly followed by the bowing to every dictator in the world thingy.

Eliminating the Missile defense for Eastern Europe and breaking the promise to ten countries in the process is nothing to worry about. After all, these countries are democracies comprised mostly of Europeans who have a furture friend in Russia. Why worry about that?

What's next? I'm a little afraid that Reverand Wright will be the next Justice nominated to the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
And you relax. No one was offended.
Just sad that some need to criticize everything. Sort of like you did.
But hey, if that is who you are, go for it.

Rinata is an hysterical drama queen. Well known for two things: drama or completely missing the point.... often both at the same time.

Stop lying. You know nothing at all about me. You're a mean spirited loser that has nothing to contribute to this life but hate. And it taints everything you say and do. And if you think that's not easy for people to see, you are fooling yourself.
Such drama from you! :lol:

rinata is an hysterical drama queen. Well known for two things: Drama or completely missing the point.... Often both at the same time.

stop lying. You know nothing at all about me. You're a mean spirited loser that has nothing to contribute to this life but hate. And it taints everything you say and do. And if you think that's not easy for people to see, you are fooling yourself.
such drama from you! :lol:

$images.jpgtroll.jpg

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

They've worked overtime that Obama is going to "take over the United States".

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm curious. What is the "next big fear"? Or the next "three" big fears?

How about what will NOT be the next Big Three Fears:

1. US Industry is Poisoning The Planet

2. Global WARMING

3. Meat is Bad

All we need to do is stand by and watch the Obama,Pelosi,Reed trio.That should be enough to scare any sane person.They have done enough damage to wreck this country for generations to come.

How's that hopey,changie thingie workin out for YA !

Any idea when this government is gonna get around to gettin people back to work?

Forum List

Back