The Next Presidential Term will see 3 Justices turn 80...

Take a good, long look at what your "Right to Choose" produces...

images

images

images

Yep, there's something to really be proud of, huh??

That's fucking sick. Only a low life sack of crap could feel good about. True evil:mad:

I don't understand how any human being could do such a thing :(

It is very likely that the next four years will see a President be able to appoint multiple justices to the high court.

If you value a woman's right to make her own reproductive choices, a court that will favor ordinary Americans and not big businesses as the Roberts court did in Citizens United, that will uphold rights to privacy and limits on Big Brother...you should consider voting for President Obama.

Governor Romney wants to overturn the Roe decision and will likely be able to accomplish that since two of the three justices, Ginsburg and Kennedy, are currently thought to be votes to preserve a woman's right to choose.

Just some food for thought.

Why are you creating another thread on the same subject when you got shot down on the last one?

Fact is, if Romney is elected, those liberal justices will hold on to their seats and have their clerks do a Weekend at Bernies bit with them if they kick it.

weekend-at-bernies_s1-274.jpg

You're looking pretty good, Justice Brier!"

Fetuses that far along were seriously damaged and had no chance of a normal life.

No one aborts a second or third trimester pregnancy unless something has gone horrifically wrong.

Not that this keeps mutants like you from exploiting their tragedy, does it?

It is very likely that the next four years will see a President be able to appoint multiple justices to the high court.

If you value a woman's right to make her own reproductive choices, a court that will favor ordinary Americans and not big businesses as the Roberts court did in Citizens United, that will uphold rights to privacy and limits on Big Brother...you should consider voting for President Obama.

Governor Romney wants to overturn the Roe decision and will likely be able to accomplish that since two of the three justices, Ginsburg and Kennedy, are currently thought to be votes to preserve a woman's right to choose.

Just some food for thought.

Why are you creating another thread on the same subject when you got shot down on the last one?

Fact is, if Romney is elected, those liberal justices will hold on to their seats and have their clerks do a Weekend at Bernies bit with them if they kick it.

weekend-at-bernies_s1-274.jpg

You're looking pretty good, Justice Brier!"

Again, this thread was supposed to be about subjects other than abortion.

Long and interesting intro including hate emails, topic begins around 17 minute point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzE16UsNW4]Rebecca Watson: The Religious Right vs. Every Woman on Earth | CFI Leadership Conference 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The problem is, that scare tactic never works... so try another one.

The discussion is moving forward and I would wager that the Governor's own supporters are learning about his feelings as are the rest of the board.

This is a win-win situation. Whether or not it translates into more or less support for a particular candidate is an open question.

So please shut the fuck up if you don't have anything to add.

I don't care how old they become. I'd just like for them to become a little bit smarter and quit doing dumb shit.

I don't care how old they become. I'd just like for them to become a little bit smarter and quit doing dumb shit.

They're going to get younger in the next few years...they will be replaced. Who appoints those replacements is the question. Maybe the 'dumb shit' you're talking about can be prevented by electing one of the men...or ensured by not electing one of them.

I think the overarching paradigm in this case is this; the election is NOT just about debt reduction, Head Start, our NATO commitments, immigration, and tax breaks for some and not others. Our high court just re-wrote legal argument validating a health care plan that will change the way a great many Americans get their health insurance. These ARE important matters; certainly as important to our day to day lives as whether or not a second Obama Administration reduces the debt by 300 billion or a first Romney Administration reduces it by 305 billion.

Fetuses that far along were seriously damaged and had no chance of a normal life.

No one aborts a second or third trimester pregnancy unless something has gone horrifically wrong.

Not that this keeps mutants like you from exploiting their tragedy, does it?

You Sir, are a fucking LIAR!

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

And digging through medical waste containers to find this stuff...

What's the matter, Joe? Does gazing upon the aftermath of abortion bother you? Don't you think you should at least be conscious of the consequences of your 'choice'?

They're going to get younger in the next few years...they will be replaced. Who appoints those replacements is the question. Maybe the 'dumb shit' you're talking about can be prevented by electing one of the men...or ensured by not electing one of them.

I think the overarching paradigm in this case is this; the election is NOT just about debt reduction, Head Start, our NATO commitments, immigration, and tax breaks for some and not others. Our high court just re-wrote legal argument validating a health care plan that will change the way a great many Americans get their health insurance. These ARE important matters; certainly as important to our day to day lives as whether or not a second Obama Administration reduces the debt by 300 billion or a first Romney Administration reduces it by 305 billion.

You make an excellent point. It is certainly a major factor in my decision.

Either way you come down on which gentleman's values; those values will certainly be what they look for in a justice. One isn't necessarily better than the other with these two. I lean heavily toward the President's values but that's just me.

Either way you come down on which gentleman's values; those values will certainly be what they look for in a justice. One isn't necessarily better than the other with these two. I lean heavily toward the President's values but that's just me.

To be honest, I am not all that clear on what the president's values are. Then again, I am not clear on what Romney's values are. In either case, the job tends to create the decisions and not the campaign promises. That being said, I typically find myself more in agreement with SC decisions which many people see as left leaning.

The problem is, that scare tactic never works... so try another one.

The discussion is moving forward and I would wager that the Governor's own supporters are learning about his feelings as are the rest of the board.

This is a win-win situation. Whether or not it translates into more or less support for a particular candidate is an open question.

So please shut the fuck up if you don't have anything to add.

Look, guy, it's not like I'm going to vote for Romeny, but this scare tactic never works.

Didn't work for Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore or Kerry.

Clinton and Obama had the good sense to avoid this nonsense, which is why they won.

If Obama has half a brain, he'd avoid it, too.

Because, honestly, while few people want to make abortion illegal, no one sensible is really for them.

Forum List

Back