Trump """The Next President Of The U.S.A."""

Sure thing. In other words:

They want to take their monetary (policy) back

Are you aware that they never adopted the Euro.......and have their own central bank?

Clearly Trump didn't......even though, at some point during his travels in that country, he must have seen a pound note....

Perhaps next time I make an accurate observation, you won't be in such a hurry to purge my post....
I'm not well versed on Britain's monetary policy at all other than what you posted so I'm going to pass on a response/rebuttal.

Off topic: telling the member "they're not paid to think" isn't exactly an accurate observation of anything other than an insult.

Back on topic.......

Would it be fair, in light of your stipulation, to suggest that your enthusiasm for Trump is more akin to a bromance?
Nah...some of the things he's said and done have made me want to slap the shit out of him. He's human and flawed (like all of us), so I'm not going to hold it against him.

He shares distinguishing characteristics with Obama's predecessor........he is perilously uninformed, but worse, intellectually incurious......

How did that work out for us?
This is your OPINION to which I disagree with. I admire any man that has built a billion dollar empire. Stupid people don't build empires.

First time in decades that I've been stoked about a nominee. Love this guy
I agree I have worked on campaigns lie many, even pretty close to the power people, but thus guy has got me really going full tilt.

Maybe it is the New York in him or his business sense, or his bravado, I just get a sense that he is very real and that is refreshing.

A guy who can't tell a pound from a Euro, even though he allegedly has business interests in the UK is possessed of "business sense"?

In what currency are the financial reports of his Scottish golf courses denominated?
lol hold that against him while he has created a business empire, next you will complain he has lint in his belly button.

What is the nature of his "business empire", this guy who doesn't even know the currency in which the financial statements of one of his "businesses" is denominated?
Here is a snapshot

Trump’s business booms as he runs for president, financial disclosures show

He's sorta like Palin, apparently........how long did that last once the ticket of which she was part was drubbed in 2008? She's barely a regional joke now....

I agree I have worked on campaigns lie many, even pretty close to the power people, but thus guy has got me really going full tilt.

Maybe it is the New York in him or his business sense, or his bravado, I just get a sense that he is very real and that is refreshing.

A guy who can't tell a pound from a Euro, even though he allegedly has business interests in the UK is possessed of "business sense"?

In what currency are the financial reports of his Scottish golf courses denominated?
lol hold that against him while he has created a business empire, next you will complain he has lint in his belly button.

What is the nature of his "business empire", this guy who doesn't even know the currency in which the financial statements of one of his "businesses" is denominated?
Here is a snapshot

He's sorta like Palin, apparently........how long did that last once the ticket of which she was part was drubbed in 2008? She's barely a regional joke now....
Palin was a nominee for Vice president.... thanks tho

Are you aware that they never adopted the Euro.......and have their own central bank?

Clearly Trump didn't......even though, at some point during his travels in that country, he must have seen a pound note....

Perhaps next time I make an accurate observation, you won't be in such a hurry to purge my post....
I'm not well versed on Britain's monetary policy at all other than what you posted so I'm going to pass on a response/rebuttal.

Off topic: telling the member "they're not paid to think" isn't exactly an accurate observation of anything other than an insult.

Back on topic.......

Would it be fair, in light of your stipulation, to suggest that your enthusiasm for Trump is more akin to a bromance?
Nah...some of the things he's said and done have made me want to slap the shit out of him. He's human and flawed (like all of us), so I'm not going to hold it against him.

He shares distinguishing characteristics with Obama's predecessor........he is perilously uninformed, but worse, intellectually incurious......

How did that work out for us?
This is your OPINION to which I disagree with. I admire any man that has built a billion dollar empire. Stupid people don't build empires.

I've DEMONSTRATED his deficiencies.......he actually proposed obliging holders of government bonds to take a haircut......he has NO F........ING idea of the function of US debt in the domestic and international economy....

What do you know about his "empire"? It's not publicly traded, he won't release his tax returns......He licenses his name...in many cases to scam artists (which is entirely fitting)....he has left disaster in his wake.

Here is a snapshot

She leveraged her 15 minutes into millions by fleecing the intellectually infirm (the kind of idiot who buys Trump Water)....the minute her fortunes became dependent on her actual output, she crashed in flames...

Here is a snapshot

She leveraged her 15 minutes into millions by fleecing the intellectually infirm (the kind of idiot who buys Trump Water)....the minute her fortunes became dependent on her actual output, she crashed in flames...
Speaking of idiots, this thread is about Trump not Palin

Here is a snapshot

Speaking of idiots, this thread is about Trump not Palin

Same steaming pile, different wrapper.....

IcebergSlim I lisened to Trumps press conference and listened to his remark about the "monetary". He was speaking about the other countries in the EU not the Brits.

Thats where that sound bite came from. He said, and I will paraphrase, that "other countries will probably follow suit. They want their monetary back......" they want this back, they want that back. So that quote you cherry picked was not directed at Britain's exit

British is not everything in Europe off course you agree with me CK.

But maybe they or France will attack Denmark because they are against biggest racists danish how are against Islam and British mouslems will war U.K. vs Denmark.

Yo, """LOVE IT"""

Donald Trump on Brexit: ‘They Took Their Country Back;’
Pound-dollar-daily-since-2006.png

Forum List

Back