The Next Panic will start April 15

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
How do I know this? It happens in some form every year but with wages going up a lot of IRAs and Roth IRAs will be set up and then the trendy issues will lose radio contact with reality and the market will go down.

How do I know this? It happens in some form every year but with wages going up a lot of IRAs and Roth IRAs will be set up and then the trendy issues will lose radio contact with reality and the market will go down.

Let's let it get back up to 26,600 before we start calling for another panic ---

at this rate we'll be at 28,000 by 4/15/18 and testing the 24,000 support level in May. Roller Coaster time right down to the full sick bags .

It's all about interest rates...the federal reserve boards in some states are signaling rate hikes and it spooks the market but my recommendation is when it drops buy because the overall economy is too hot to be influenced by one or two day sell offs...

And stay the hell away from bitcoins....

If you have a corporate 401K let it ride you will be happy in three years....very happy...

I agree with you on what people should do but stand firm on what people will do. As in how stupid does a speculator need to be to put money into the triple down/triple up S&P etfs?

Forum List

Back