The next GOP administration & National Security. It's coming folks...

"Iran is getting Nukes, We have no idea who is going to take over in Libya, Islamic Radicals look to take over Egypt, Israel Isolated in a corner with Nukes, ROE's in Afghanistan that put our Troops in Danger and mean we might as well just come home right now, Failed negotiations to keep troops in Iraq."

What a ridiculous pile of Rush/Moon crappe....only in Pubdupeland...

Last edited:
The GOP is better at playing to the reptilian authoritarian instincts of hillbillies and bigoted hardasses, that's all.

Sorry but I think you give him way to Much Credit. Killing Osama was nice and all. But over all his National Security and Foreign Affairs Policy has been HORRIBLE not a plus.

The American people do not generally agree with you. Obama has had several successes on national security. Foreign affairs I generally do not have a problem with him, though there's obviously a lot of room for debate. I did, personally, disagree with him sticking our noses into the whole Egypt affair at all. But the American people, generally, don't seem to have a bone to pick with him on these fronts. It's just not the front on which to pick a fight with him if the GOP wants to win over the American people. Battle him on the economy. That's where Obama can be defeated.

I can't wait for the presidential debates with a good GOP debater like Mitt.

BO has a few good points, such as Wall Street deregulation, and moving factories overseas, and wealth inequities. No one can argue about the Clinton era tax rates, they worked the best of any. So it should be a good and interesting 2012.

Forum List

Back