The Next Four Years

Everybody wants something for free, and you can rest assured that the demos will always seek to fill those greedy hands.

You sure are Pho_King retarded.

Thats certainly correct; it's not free. Our GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) buys things at reduced prices and can distribute them at reduced pricing. There is a reason why I don't respond to the moron...he doesn't bother to read the posts he's responding to so it isn't worth the time.

What was that title funding you mentioned for...... Oh yeah. Taxpayer help. To fill your needy hands. Shut the fuck up. You and conservaderrrps are about as well matched as shit and shinola. You should be proud that you have someone tied for second worst poster here agreeing with your every post. Says something about the content of your posts, does it not?

You sure are Pho_King retarded.

Thats certainly correct; it's not free. Our GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) buys things at reduced prices and can distribute them at reduced pricing. There is a reason why I don't respond to the moron...he doesn't bother to read the posts he's responding to so it isn't worth the time.

What was that title funding you mentioned for...... Oh yeah. Taxpayer help. To fill your needy hands. Shut the fuck up. You and conservaderrrps are about as well matched as shit and shinola. You should be proud that you have someone tied for second worst poster here agreeing with your every post. Says something about the content of your posts, does it not?

I wish our hospital qualified for title funding. This is the problem with you...you don't understand what you read or are simply ignorant of what was read.

Title funding is for places such as Planned Parenthood and the like. They also don't "give away" the pills as far as I know since I don't work there. You're wildly confused about GPO's v. Title funding...says something about the content of your posts...does it not?

Romney will not overturn Roe, he has proven he listens to his constituents, implementing programs and legislation the PEOPLE want. He doesn't push his agenda down their throats because HE knows what's best for them.

He completely understands most people don't want or need to be "organized". :D

His own website says he thinks it should be overturned. If you can't believe the Governor...why are you voting for him?
What a moronic thing to say.

If one doesn't believe what another believes, don't vote for them? Especially on something that has a snowball's chance in hell of happening?

Gawd, watching your hysterics and stupidity is like watching a train wreck - a several day long train wreck. Like TM.

And, NOBODY believes you are anything BUT a hack. And, a lame one, at that. This is USMB...step up.

giveafuck.gif

test

His own website says he thinks it should be overturned. If you can't believe the Governor...why are you voting for him?

If one doesn't believe what another believes, don't vote for them? Especially on something that has a snowball's chance in hell of happening?

Gawd, watching your hysterics and stupidity is like watching a train wreck - a several day long train wreck. Like TM.

And, NOBODY believes you are anything BUT a hack. And, a lame one, at that. This is USMB...step up.

giveafuck.gif

test
Folks who have no shame, no issues with looking like a retard, no issues with looking dishonest, such as you, always fascinate me.

giveafuck.gif

test
Folks who have no shame, no issues with looking like a retard, no issues with looking dishonest, such as you, always fascinate me.

Says the rabid, mouth-foaming sycophant who's taken to openly calling the President a murderer.

Says the rabid, mouth-foaming sycophant who's taken to openly calling the President a murderer.

He's just upset because the only run he gets is as a proving ground for a .gif test. LOL

Remember, if you value a woman's right to make her own choices about reproduction, vote for Obama. Romney wants Roe overturned.

He's just upset because the only run he gets is as a proving ground for a .gif test. LOL

Remember, if you value a woman's right to make her own choices about reproduction, vote for Obama. Romney wants Roe overturned.

Remember, there are only 2 candidates for president. You can't vote for anyone else.

<sarcasm off>

Remember, there are only 2 candidates for president. You can't vote for anyone else.

<sarcasm off>

Two candidates that have any shot at winning, unfortunately.

I'm a she, moron.

And, you, being the moron you are, are afraid of boogeymen, as that is exactly what wedge issues are.

This is a wedge issue, moron. You don't even know that, even though it's been explained to you a hundred times.

That makes you a moron opf the TM caliber.

Obama wants to take all our guns away! Vote for Romney if you love the Constitution!

Last edited:

giveafuck.gif

test
Sooooo. That's a test to see if we recognize he's a dumb fucking pigeon?

<sarcasm off>

Unfortunately that's probably true....of course, it's probably true mostly because everyone *knows* it's true and so continue to vote for the D or R. :tongue:

Still, I think a better way to put it would be 'if you value a woman's right to make her own choices about reproduction, don't vote for Romney'. I disagree with the premise, I just think that would be a more accurate way to put it.

I'm a she, moron.

And, you, being the moron you are, are afraid of boogeymen, as that is exactly what wedge issues are.

This is a wedge issue, moron. You don't even know that, even though it's been explained to you a hundred times.

That makes you a moron opf the TM caliber.

Obama wants to take all our guns away! Vote for Romney if you love the Constitution!

:lol::lol::bsflag:

Good one, Obama actually doesnt want to take your guns away,

BUT

I

DO !! :lol:
Why am I not surprised that went completely over your head?

<sarcasm off>

Unfortunately that's probably true....of course, it's probably true mostly because everyone *knows* it's true and so continue to vote for the D or R. :tongue:

Still, I think a better way to put it would be 'if you value a woman's right to make her own choices about reproduction, don't vote for Romney'. I disagree with the premise, I just think that would be a more accurate way to put it.

Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back