The Next Four Years

Wedge issues - more emotions than thought.

Always.

Back to the topic,

A woman's reproductive choice isn't an emotion...it's a health concern.
When that "reproductive choice" takes place after the reproduction, you are right. It is a health concern. For the baby involved. It's actually a life or death concern.
Well, a woman can legally get an abortion. It's the law. It's not going anywhere regardless of politicians.

Something the OP just doesn't understand. Lawmakers can't overturn shit as far as precedent law is concerned.

Everyone needs to deal with those simple facts and get a grip.

In the next four years, there will likely be at least 2 or 3 slots on the Supreme Court open up due to the age of the justices. Ruth Ginsberg is in questionable health and three othe justices (Kennedy, Scalia and Breyer) are all in their 70's.

If you're a woman who values the ability to make reproductive choices on your own, you should vote for the President since he is committed to letting you keep your right to make that choice.

It is the truth that the republican nominee has been on both sides of the abortion issue in the past. Where the nominee will end up when selecting a new justice and what litmus test he will apply to that selection is up in the air.

Even a swing of one vote could overturn Roe v. Wade. If given the opportunity, conservatives will take that chance to overturn this landmark ruling.

Just something to consider before you go into the polling place and fill out your ballot this November.

This is Candycorn and I approved this message.
With the exception ofrape, women make their reproductive choices 100% of the time. Rape will never be made legal. What you mean, candy corn, is vote for Obama if you want women to be guaranteed the right to deny fathers their paternity, and children their vitality.

Dear Misogynist;

She really doesn't need to translate for her.

xoxo

Boop
Dear babyhaterwithadriedoutwomb-

She does not need someone to translate for her,but she does needs more developed sense of intellectual honesty.

Hysterical buffoon.

Only morons believe that legal abortions will be taken away.

Chicken Little.

Just like only morons believe guns will be taken away by Democrats.

Yet everytime a Democrat gets elected that becomes the Republican war cry and NEA membership gets a boost.

REALLY?
Obama To Sign Anti-Gun U.N. Treaty?
U.N. Prepares Arms Trade Treaty That Threatens Second Amendment Rights - Investors.com

This is obviously an EDITORIAL.....not "news!"

Don't you know the difference?

If not you're too stupid to be allowed to own a gun anyway :mad:

Why don't you share some details about what this so called "anti-gun treaty" was really about ok?

Bet you can't.

Bet it wasn't REALLY about any threat to second amendment rights was it?

I see why this thread was started..

the feminizes NOW just endorsed the boyking..

SNIP:
Women's group NOW endorses Obama

By BYRON TAU |
7/11/12 1:09 PM EDT

The National Organization for Women, a prominent liberal women's rights group, has endorsed President Obama for reelection, the group announced Wednesday.

"NOW PAC is proud to stand behind a president who unquestionably represents the path forward to achieve equality for women. Throughout the past four years President Obama has listened to our concerns and repeatedly stood up for women's rights against a right-wing juggernaut bent on undermining our access to reproductive health care, our economic security and even our safety from intimate partner violence and sexual assault," the group said in a statement.

all of it here
Women's group NOW endorses Obama - POLITICO.com

In the next four years, there will likely be at least 2 or 3 slots on the Supreme Court open up due to the age of the justices. Ruth Ginsberg is in questionable health and three othe justices (Kennedy, Scalia and Breyer) are all in their 70's.

If you're a woman who values the ability to make reproductive choices on your own, you should vote for the President since he is committed to letting you keep your right to make that choice.

It is the truth that the republican nominee has been on both sides of the abortion issue in the past. Where the nominee will end up when selecting a new justice and what litmus test he will apply to that selection is up in the air.

Even a swing of one vote could overturn Roe v. Wade. If given the opportunity, conservatives will take that chance to overturn this landmark ruling.

Just something to consider before you go into the polling place and fill out your ballot this November.

Roe V Wade will not be overturned. We should be concerned with the disastrous economy and massive debt.

Yeah!

Lets let the Mitten take over and "restructure" our economy and wreck the country like he's done with so many corporations!

Just like only morons believe guns will be taken away by Democrats.

Yet everytime a Democrat gets elected that becomes the Republican war cry and NEA membership gets a boost.

REALLY?
Obama To Sign Anti-Gun U.N. Treaty?
U.N. Prepares Arms Trade Treaty That Threatens Second Amendment Rights - Investors.com

Why don't you share some details about what this so called "anti-gun treaty" was really about ok?

Bet you can't.

not bothering with some condescending jerk
fuck off

Bet you can't.

not bothering with some condescending jerk
fuck off
Obama is an idiot and there is no way around that. He is also incompetent. However, any treaty must be ratified by 2/3 vote in Congress, first of all. Secondly, no matter what treaty we sign and ratify, the Constitution still supersedes them.

:lol:

Psst....you forgot the ellipses.

Now, what was it you were saying about dishonesty?

Damn, I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Cheer on the wedge! :woohoo:

Sorry you can dish it out but not take it ... that seems to be a common trait among party hacks ... you should seek help for that malady ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You calling someone out as a party hack?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And you can say it with a straight face?

Roe V Wade will not be overturned. We should be concerned with the disastrous economy and massive debt.

Yeah!

Lets let the Mitten take over and "restructure" our economy and wreck the country like he's done with so many corporations!

O already did that.

:lol:

Psst....you forgot the ellipses.

Now, what was it you were saying about dishonesty?

Damn, I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Cheer on the wedge! :woohoo:

Sorry you can dish it out but not take it ... that seems to be a common trait among party hacks ... you should seek help for that malady ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You calling someone out as a party hack?

And you can say it with a straight face?

Not that giving you laughing seizures wouldn't be a stitch in and of itself, but I care. So, catch your breath before you read this one, too. ;)

:lmao:
It isn't scare tactics, it is the truth. What is Romney's position on Abortion, by the way?

i thought only the right did fear mongering, that read a lot like fear mongering? OR is it what we say about one side we dont about the other?
.... If the teams are divided into two, I'm not on either team. ....

Good material, eh? :lol:

Back to the topic,

A woman's reproductive choice isn't an emotion...it's a health concern.
When that "reproductive choice" takes place after the reproduction, you are right. It is a health concern. For the baby involved. It's actually a life or death concern.
Well, a woman can legally get an abortion. It's the law. It's not going anywhere regardless of politicians.

Something the OP just doesn't understand. Lawmakers can't overturn shit as far as precedent law is concerned.

I think they understand, I think they are being dishonest and using fear.

I think they understand, I think they are being dishonest and using fear.
Exactly.

The attacks fail because it's just a blinding mirror on Obama. And, he certainly has no record of success. So, when all else fails, use fear. It worked...sort of...for Chicken Little.

And, it's funny to watch the dishonest and emotional basketcases think they are pulling something of substance off. Classic Dunning-Kruger qualities. But, when someone grows up getting awards in public school even for failing, they are going to believe they are the shit. Welcome to the REAL world, I say.

Last edited:
That implies a level of self awareness that belies their actions.

I'm not so sure they know that. It's just "Their view of the 'truth'." At least that's what their morally relativist minds tell them.

That implies a level of self awareness that belies their actions.

I'm not so sure they know that. It's just "Their view of the 'truth'." At least that's what their morally relativist minds tell them.
If I may expand on that, it's the view a charismatic told them was the view to have. Classic cult characteristics.

I was just thinking this was typical of all Cults of Personality. Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Adolf Hitler, Mussolini, Josef Stalin, Fidel Castro, Pol Pot, Osama Bin Laden, Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Franco, Ho Chi Mihn...

All of them had similar characteristics to their followers.

...That list is sure going to light the 'multi-ball' for some.

Can I feel free to Facebook this message?

Sure...take off my "by line" though.

ahhh spread the panic through another outlet.

Talk about being basket cases over something that won't happen.

The Governor says he wants to overturn it--fact.
The president from '12 to '16 will likely have the ability to shape the court for the next 2-3 decades--fact.
The court is the only one that can overturn it.

It's too big a gamble to take with the Governor in my point of view.

If you value a woman's right to choose, you shouldn't vote for Governor Romney. If you think that giving up that right is worth what amounts to in essence

a minor cut in taxes here and a larger military over there,

then I guess you don't value the rights of women to make reproductive choices then....

It's that simple and it's that big.

ahhh spread the panic through another outlet.

Talk about being basket cases over something that won't happen.

Romney says he wants to overturn Roe.
He will have the ability (more than likely) to see that it is done if he is elected.

Those are facts and they cannot be disupted.

Men have nothing to worry about of course which is why it is joked about by the male-dominated society.

It's that simple and it's that big.

Forum List

Back