The next big Rock band

I doubt there's ever going to be another great rock band. We live in the age of mp3 where a hit only lasts as long as the next download. There can never be another classic hit. And there can never be another classic rock band. Those days are gone.

Until the extraterrestrials come ...

I doubt there's ever going to be another great rock band. We live in the age of mp3 where a hit only lasts as long as the next download. There can never be another classic hit. And there can never be another classic rock band. Those days are gone.

Its going to be tough coming up with one like the Heartbreakers, writing new material over 30 years + thats for sure. Something happening like that in an organic way, not very likely any more.

......Greta Van Fleet!! Throwback to Led Zeppelin! These guys are damn good!

They've got chops and the singer has a great voice, but those guys are the biggest plagiarists I've heard in a long, long time. Unbelievable rip offs. It's so blatant I have to wonder how they haven't been sued. Now if they develop their own sound rather than cribbing every song ever written by Led Zeppelin, Heart, etc., then they'll be interesting. As of now, I'd rather put on the guys they copied any day.

I hope someone steps up because pretty soon the Stones will be Rolling around in wheel chairs on stage.
keith-richards-468x435.jpg

Forum List

Back