The next BIG Republicans scam-----------> Tax Reform

The average American family would get a $4,000 raise under the President’s tax cut plan. So how could any member of Congress be against it?

If Left Wingers are against lower taxes then why do they always take all of their income tax deductions?

Paul Ryan on finishing tax reform before deer season: There’s bow season. There’s gun season. There’s muzzle loader season

“Remember the Bush Tax cuts?”

Remember the Reagan ‘tax cuts’ – the same failed, wrongheaded conservative economic dogma.

Cutting taxes for high wage earners, the wealthy, and corporations does not result in job growth, nothing ‘trickles down’ – Republican tax cuts make the wealthy wealthier and perpetuates middle class erosion and wage stagnation.

Republican tax and economic policy is the definition of insanity.

The fact that lowering taxes on the rich is seen as giving them money is something I will never understand

Chris Collins (R-NY) on tax reform: "My donors are basically saying, 'Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'

STUNNING admission by a Republican Congressman on who he’s working for: his “donors” not the public at large. Tax bill is for rich donors.

Tax bill provision allowing churches to endorse candidates could lead to "sham churches" created to funnel $ into politics, analysts predict

Note to morons on TeeVee, claiming ending estate tax will help only the REALLY RICH, I promise you no REALLY RICH person pays it. They give $$ to kids w/ trusts & other tricks.

Estate tax is paid by only family-owned businesses and upper middle class ppl caught unawares by a death in the family.

Forum List

Back