The next BIG Republicans scam-----------> Tax Reform

Easy, because right after it was passed and helping millions of Americans, Republicans won both the house and the senate.

Tell me how Obamacare helped millions of Americans by screwing so many other millions of Americans so badly that they immediately voted the Democrats out of control of the entire Congress for passing it?????
It's easy.

They didn't have healthcare.

Now they do.

In Red-State Utah, a Surge Toward Obamacare

It would be so much easier if there weren't so many tards in the GOP.

Obamacare saved my life

When conservatives start talking about how Obamacare saved their lives, it's time to stop the bullsh!t.

Obamacare saved my a**: Really, it literally saved my a**

You know what they say!
Better to be a Tard in the GOP, than a Turd in the DNC!
(little hint: I'm not in the GOP, nor even connected to them).

BUT

So what?! So you found a couple articles by people who were helped by Obamacare. Big deal. Never said there weren't any. I'm worried about the VAST number of people who WERE hurt---- ---- BADLY HURT.

People can be helped without screwing everyone else.

But it is a MOOT point anyway: Obamacare is UNSUSTAINABLE and was DESIGNED TO FAIL. They knew that in 2009. It is failing, falling apart. No matter how you think, something will have to be done to replace it, fix it, with something simpler, sustainable, workable, but maybe not as good for some, maybe a lot better for a whole lot of others.

They didn't have healthcare.
Now they do.

you mean now they do have even more welfare. 15 million were put on Medicaid welfare and another 10 million were given huge subsidy welfare to buy insurance.
This means more incentive not to work for all and eventual sovietization of our society.

You know what they say!
Better to be a Tard in the GOP, than a Turd in the DNC!
(little hint: I'm not in the GOP, nor even connected to them).

BUT

So what?! So you found a couple articles by people who were helped by Obamacare. Big deal. Never said there weren't any. I'm worried about the VAST number of people who WERE hurt---- ---- BADLY HURT.

People can be helped without screwing everyone else.

But it is a MOOT point anyway: Obamacare is UNSUSTAINABLE and was DESIGNED TO FAIL. They knew that in 2009. It is failing, falling apart. No matter how you think, something will have to be done to replace it, fix it, with something simpler, sustainable, workable, but maybe not as good for some, maybe a lot better for a whole lot of others.
So you agree that Republican capitalist health care would reduce prices by 80%
and add 10-20 years to our life spans?

Obamacare is UNSUSTAINABLE and was DESIGNED TO FAIL. .

most of it was putting 15 million on Medicaid. No reason for it to fail anymore than Medicaid will fail. Rather, it's inefficiency and disincentives will just slowly bleed the country down to a steady 1% soviet growth rate.

Remember the Bush Tax cuts? How it was supposed to create jobs and give us a booming economy? So what happened?
Virtually full employment and a booming economy. Able to retire before 45.
That's not what happened. I mean it is now after 8 years of Obama. But under Bush, the country was hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month and millions of jobs moved overseas. It wasn't that long ago. We haven't forgotten.

Remember the Bush Tax cuts? How it was supposed to create jobs and give us a booming economy? So what happened?
That's not what happened. I mean it is now after 8 years of Obama. But under Bush, the country was hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month and millions of jobs moved overseas. It wasn't that long ago. We haven't forgotten.

and millions of jobs moved overseas.

That's awful!!!

I'll bet we could fix it by raising the corporate tax rate high enough, am I right?

That's awful!!!

I'll bet we could fix it by raising the corporate tax rate high enough, am I right?

Rarely (are you ever right). Corporations are amoral, they have one goal and that is too make a profit, the profit first goes to benefit upper management, and enough is used to keep stock holders invested. To do so they need to keep wages down, and create a culture where reducing other expenses to maximize profit is the business model.

Consumers rarely get what they are promised, more dollars are spent to advertise than to improve products and services. Keeping Trillions of dollars off-shore, profits received from upper and middle class American's, benefits the power elite of the company and foreign banks - not those of us who buy their products.

That's awful!!!

Rarely (are you ever right). Corporations are amoral, they have one goal and that is too make a profit, the profit first goes to benefit upper management, and enough is used to keep stock holders invested. To do so they need to keep wages down, and create a culture where reducing other expenses to maximize profit is the business model.

Consumers rarely get what they are promised, more dollars are spent to advertise than to improve products and services. Keeping Trillions of dollars off-shore, profits received from upper and middle class American's, benefits the power elite of the company and foreign banks - not those of us who buy their products.

Corporations are amoral, they have one goal and that is too make a profit, the profit first goes to benefit upper management, and enough is used to keep stock holders invested.

If only we raised their taxes high enough, they'd be nicer.

Consumers rarely get what they are promised,

No kidding, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan", "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor", "Every family will save $2500 per year".

Keeping Trillions of dollars off-shore

Dollars kept off shore to shelter them from higher tax rates will be brought home if we raise rates even higher. Right? Is that what you feel?

That's awful!!!

Corporations are amoral, they have one goal and that is too make a profit, the profit first goes to benefit upper management, and enough is used to keep stock holders invested.

No kidding, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan", "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor", "Every family will save $2500 per year".

Dollars kept off shore to shelter them from higher tax rates will be brought home if we raise rates even higher. Right? Is that what you feel?

No, it's not what I feel and your straw man won't burn.

Some points to consider:
  • We have a 20 (?) Trillion Dollar Debt
  • Cutting taxes reduces revenue (don't pretend it does not)
  • Less revenue requires cutting services
  • Cutting the corporate tax, benefits the few
  • Cutting the tax schedule, benefits the wealthy
Trump and the Republcan efforts to reform taxes is a scam, it will create a greater inequity between the top 10% and the rest of our citizens. Since we are a consumer driven economy, less money in the pockets of middle and upper middle class citizens equals less good and services purchased, and more small businesses will fail, creating more unemployment.

Eliminating deductions for State and local taxes, taking away the mortgage insurance deduction will create another housing crisis, the attacks on labor union by right to work states, benefit the employers not the workers and limit heir buying power to necessities.

Trump&Co. is lying that their idea of reform will benefit all of us. That is a damn lie.

Last edited:

That's awful!!!

Some points to consider:
Trump and the Republcan efforts to reform taxes is a scam, it will create a greater inequity between the top 10% and the rest of our citizens. Since we are a consumer driven economy, less money in the pockets of middle and upper middle class citizens equals less good and services purchased, and more small businesses will fail, creating more unemployment.

Eliminating deductions for State and local taxes, taking away the mortgage insurance deduction will create another housing crisis, the attacks on labor union by right to work states, benefit the employers not the workers and limit heir buying power to necessities.

Trump&Co. is lying that their idea of reform will benefit all of us. That is a damn lie.

We have a 20 (?) Trillion Dollar Debt

It's true, Obama left us $9.3 trillion deeper in debt.

Cutting taxes reduces revenue (don't pretend it does not)

Does our highest in the world corporate tax rate increase or decrease tax revenues from our multi-national corporations off shore earnings?

Cutting the corporate tax, benefits the few

I know, it would only benefit the workers and the owners.
There are hardly any Americans in those categories.

it will create a greater inequity between the top 10% and the rest of our citizens.

How will it do that?

less money in the pockets of middle and upper middle class citizens equals less good and services purchased,

Sure, but cutting taxes on those citizens will give them more money in their pockets.

Eliminating deductions for State and local taxes,

Would be bad for people in high tax areas.

taking away the mortgage insurance deduction will create another housing crisis,

Did you mean "interest"? Ping me when they take away that deduction.

the attacks on labor union by right to work states, benefit the employers not the workers

We need to outlaw government unions.

That's awful!!!

Some points to consider:

Does our highest in the world corporate tax rate increase or decrease tax revenues from our multi-national corporations off shore earnings?

it will create a greater inequity between the top 10% and the rest of our citizens.

How will it do that?

less money in the pockets of middle and upper middle class citizens equals less good and services purchased,

Sure, but cutting taxes on those citizens will give them more money in their pockets.

taking away the mortgage insurance deduction will create another housing crisis,

the attacks on labor union by right to work states, benefit the employers not the workers

Todd, you're full of crap. Respond to this singular comment: Do you believe we are a consumer driven economy Do you agree or not?

That's awful!!!

Some points to consider:

How will it do that?

Todd, you're full of crap. Respond to this singular comment: Do you believe we are a consumer driven economy Do you agree or not?

I hate that claim.

How is GDP traditionally measured? There are three basic ways to determine a nation’s GDP.

1) The Expenditure Approach

This method of determining GDP adds up the market value of all domestic expenditures made on final goods and services in a single year, including consumption expenditures, investment expenditures, government expenditures, and net exports. Add all of the expenditures together and you determine GDP.

2) The Production Approach

This method also called the Net Product or Value added method requires three stages of analysis. First gross value of output from all sectors is estimated. Then, intermediate consumption such as cost of materials, supplies and services used in production final output is derived. Then gross output is reduced by intermediate consumption to develop net production.

3) The Income Approach

This method of determining GDP is to add up all the income earned by households and firms in the year. The total expenditures on all of the final goods and services are also income received as wages, profits, rents, and interest income. By adding together all of the wages, profits, rents, and interest income, you determine GDP:

GDP and the US Economy: 3 Ways to Measure Economic Production

Some points to consider:

How will it do that?

I hate that claim.

How is GDP traditionally measured? There are three basic ways to determine a nation’s GDP.

This method of determining GDP adds up the market value of all domestic expenditures made on final goods and services in a single year, including consumption expenditures, investment expenditures, government expenditures, and net exports. Add all of the expenditures together and you determine GDP.

This method also called the Net Product or Value added method requires three stages of analysis. First gross value of output from all sectors is estimated. Then, intermediate consumption such as cost of materials, supplies and services used in production final output is derived. Then gross output is reduced by intermediate consumption to develop net production.

3) The Income Approach

This method of determining GDP is to add up all the income earned by households and firms in the year. The total expenditures on all of the final goods and services are also income received as wages, profits, rents, and interest income. By adding together all of the wages, profits, rents, and interest income, you determine GDP:

Bull Shit - without consumption nothing else matters

Some points to consider:

How will it do that?

I hate that claim.

3) The Income Approach

Bull Shit - without consumption nothing else matters

GDP...Gross Domestic PRODUCT(ion)

That's awful!!!

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Do you consider those "moved overseas"?

And how many of those that did move overseas were eventually automated?

It's all a scam. A con. Republicans have been fuked one more time by the GOP.

That's awful!!!

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Do you consider those "moved overseas"?

And how many of those that did move overseas were eventually automated?

It's all a scam. A con. Republicans have been fuked one more time by the GOP.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

We should raise taxes, that'll stop all that automation!!

It's all a scam.

I agree, tax those fuckers at 65%, eh?

Forum List

Back