The newt pandering for hispanic votes.

Newt is right.. Some of these folks have been living here illegally for decades. They have kids and grandkids born here so they are citizens. Its to bad we can't kick em out but it just ain't never gonna happen.

Both parties have had ample time to secure the border but it never gets done. They are both vying for the Hispanic vote and getting reelected trumps what it costs the taxpayers in social services to support these illegals.

We need our border secured and I'm hoping a new President will see that its done.

Never, say never because people are waking up all the time. All people have to do is call their politicians and tell them what they want. And that is to deport the illegal aliens and close and guard the border with the military and also guard and inspect the ports. That's all you have to say. You might add "Or I'll vote you out of office."

People can use the (800) phone numbers in my signature. Just say give me the Senator or Congressman for the state of your state.

Most likely it will be an answering service or machine that you will leave a message with. If enough Americans call we can get the job done in record time! Everyone call today and save your country!

Last edited:
Hispanics aren't stupid enough to vote for Newt, no matter what he says.

Bull shit. They see someone in the White House that will fight to make it legal for them to stay here and they'll vote them, period. Stop insinuating Hispanics are so stupid.

And another thing Newt made very clear, although he'd make it so that illegals could legally remain in America, SOME of them, he also made it perfectly clear that they would NEVER have "citizenship." The only way you're going to get that is come to this country the RIGHT way, LEGALLY.

Newt is right on the money with this one, and I don't think he'll lose much if any support at all. If anything he'll pick some up.

I wonder if you have seen this:

The Red Card Solution: Temporary Wokers and Border Security
Americans are torn between our culture of law and order, our desire to have secure borders, and our need for the workers whose labor fuels our economy. There is a practical, workable solution that would require neither bigger bureaucracy nor higher taxes, a solution that can unite all sides of this polarizing issue. It’s called the Red Card Solution, based on a principle as old as America itself: Let the free market work.
• Red Card Solution White Paper (PDF)
• Red Card Solution Brochure (PDF)
• Questions about the initiative? Read Red Card Solution FAQ
• Review polling data on the immigration issue
• View Helen Krieble's presentation at the Heritage Foundation
Policy | The Vernon K. Krieble Foundation

Here's part:
Non-immigrant workers can enter the U.S.
one of two ways: as non-immigrant workers or
as immigrants applying for citizenship. These
two paths must be kept separate because the
requirements are different.

Immigration and citizenship
require assimilation — nonimmigrant
guest work does not.

The Red Card Solution introduces private
management of a non-immigrant worker
program, powerful incentive for illegals already
in the U.S. to return to their home nations,
apply for legal admission, and eliminate the
open-border problem.

Private employment agencies open offices in
foreign countries to facilitate the process. The
agencies run background checks, link specific
workers to specific jobs, issue smart cards and
track workers, ensuring compliance with all
U.S. laws and streamlining the process so it
works for both workers and employers.

http://www.krieble.org/Websites/krieble/Images/files/Red Card Solution brochure.pdf

Appartenly, according to Newt---when an illegal alien commits a crime 25 years ago it is okie dokie.
But if that crime of illegal coming to America happened 3 years ago, that is a crime and not okie dokie?

He is riding a slippy slope. If he allows amnesty for illegals who have been here for 25 years. The one that came yesterday will clog up our court houses making arguments how they have the right to stay.

Illegal immigration is the one issue I thought the Rep had it right--secure the borders and deport illegals. Newt has changed the party stance. What is he thinking. Enough is enough. No amnesty!

This won't fly with RWers...just ask Frank Luntz.

I don't know what RWers or Frank Luntz is. I am unable to commit.

However, I did forget to metion that Newt wants these illegals immigrants to belong to a church.

What church? The Morman Church, the Cathlic Church, The Budda Temple, The Jim Jones Peoples Temple Church, ect...?

Accordingly, there is no more seperation of church and state.

Also, if Newt is willing to forgive an illegal immigrants crime...what US Citizen crime will be also forgiven? Will the IRS forgive back taxes after 25 years? Or will student loans be forgiven if unpaid for 35 years.

He is giving illegals special treatment above US Citizen in regards too forgiving them of a crime but not others? This premise is unequal in an of itself. This isn't gonna fly.

Appartenly, according to Newt---when an illegal alien commits a crime 25 years ago it is okie dokie.
But if that crime of illegal coming to America happened 3 years ago, that is a crime and not okie dokie?

He is riding a slippy slope. If he allows amnesty for illegals who have been here for 25 years. The one that came yesterday will clog up our court houses making arguments how they have the right to stay.

Illegal immigration is the one issue I thought the Rep had it right--secure the borders and deport illegals. Newt has changed the party stance. What is he thinking. Enough is enough. No amnesty!

This won't fly with RWers...just ask Frank Luntz.

I don't know what RWers or Frank Luntz is. I am unable to commit.

However, I did forget to metion that Newt wants these illegals immigrants to belong to a church.

What church? The Morman Church, the Cathlic Church, The Budda Temple, The Jim Jones Peoples Temple Church, ect...?

Accordingly, there is no more seperation of church and state.

Also, if Newt is willing to forgive an illegal immigrants crime...what US Citizen crime will be also forgiven? Will the IRS forgive back taxes after 25 years? Or will student loans be forgiven if unpaid for 35 years.

He is giving illegals special treatment above US Citizen in regards too forgiving them of a crime but not others? This premise is unequal in an of itself. This isn't gonna fly.
Luntz is the fat man with a bad wig that polls groups for the GOP, and gives the GOP advice.

Newt also said that illegal immigrants have families and we can't tear apart families, deporting some while others stay.

Well if I had a chance I would tell Newt, What about American Families who don't have jobs. Who have lost their homes and had to move away from their families because the major manufacturing plant in their town only hires illegal aliens? What about the police officer family that was killed by an illegal aliens--who has yet to be apprehended by law enforcement. What about the families who have lost many nights of sleep, because their identity was stolen and now they are paying taxes on income they never recieved. These situations and many more have brought tears, fears, anger, and uncertainty to many Americans---WHAT ABOUT US who are affected by the illegal aliens occupation in America on a daily basis????

Furthermore, Newt never mentioned anything about securing the border. Nope, not one mention of it.
Why, because he has no plans on securing the border or giving federal dollars to the border states.

so if they get away with a crime long enough, they should be rewarded?

and if an illegal has lived here 5 years and has 2 kids, they should be punished?

newt also support the immigration law in arizona, which makes no note of not applying to those who have lived here a long time and have FAMILIES........

so if newt supports allowing illegals with FAMILIES to remain in america, but supports making it illegal for them to be able to find work, how does he expect illegals with FAMILIES to support those FAMILIES?

1. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that most crimes have a statute of limitations.
Do you disagree with the concept?

2. What crime was committed by those family members either born here, or below the age of majority when they were brought here by the adult in charge?

3. As for those who actully broke the law, how many years of tax-paying, civil behavior and serving in the armed forces of this nation would be enough to be allowed to remain?
Newt's premise seems serviceable to me.

4. This is one of those cases where the Left attempts to use a charge of hypocricy against the Right.
Seems pretty clear that the Right can't do the same with respect to a philosophy that has no ethical principles.
Newt is clearlly the highest functioning GOP candidate, and has more experience on Capiol Hill than all of the others by far. The candidates that I would consider voting for over Obama, at this point, would be Newt, Ron, or Huntsman. Romney is too unoriginal, and kind of a scarecrow in the wind...Bachmann, Cain, and Perry are woefully irrational, and Santorum wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so much of a fundamentalist.

But the reason I responded to your post, is because I agree that Newt's premise is servicable. It sounds like he recognizes the complexities of this issue. In fact, I'd dare to guess, that Newt may realize that the practicalities of immigration reform is the barrier, even more than conservative VS liberal ideology.

If I may import my own opinion here: Newt did not say what he said because, he is the most high fuctioning of all the can. He said what he said because it worked for Obama in 2008.

Obama pandered to the Hispanic voters. Many who have illegal aliens as parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, ect. And in 2008 the Hispanic votes voted for Obama because they believed that he would actully give their family members amnisty.

Since Obama was voted into office he has not fullfilled his promise. Imagine that! Yet in the meantime this group hopes and prays that someday they or their beloved family member will be allowed to stay---and not be caught and deported.

Newt is pandering to the Hispanic voters---in hopes that they will vote for him, elect him into office and bom-batta-bang then turn around and stab them in the back when he does nothing to change their citizenship statu situtation.

This is cruel and evil. It worked for Obama and now Newt is giving it a shot to win votes.

Unlike us weathered citizens who can see threw the bait and switch game---the illegal alliens and their families still believe America has yellow brick roads, and don't see through donate $5 dollars to my office and I will give you amnesty scam.

It is unethical, immoral, cruel, and evil. Newt is the new Obama--running a muck pandering to illegal aliens for a vote and slapping Americans in the face and both groups have to take it. Enough---deport them all---start over and let Americans and illegal aliens have some peace for a change.

One more thing before I end this post: I forget to mention before that American school children k-12 (California) don't have a seat to sit in or a classroom to attend, because of all the illegal children draining the education system dry here in California.

If by chance there is still a school and seat for California children to sit in. The school hires non-english speaking instructors with heavy forgein accents that American children can't understand.

I am watching MSNBC and Ed Shults and I am sick to my stomach hearing "humane" "compassionate" "separating families" "rounding up illegal aliens and deportating them" These are the thing that llegal does to the American families when they take their jobs, lower their wages, and a host of other things at the expense for of Americans. Where is the compassion for Americans.
According to the Newt there is a statue of limitation of illegal immigraton. I believe it is 25 years? After that you are pardoned.

Last edited:
In my opinion, I just saw the clip of Newt playing his violin for illegal aliens this morning. Notice the word "rich" in Newts last name... I think he's a seasoned crook!

It is obvious Gingrich is pandering for the Hispanic vote and returning favors for his big business buddies. We all know that cheap labor takes precedence over the average American citizens. Talk about bringing Americans down for the Christmas season, Newt sure did that but at least now we see his true colors which are green, white and red!

When, I heard the Ging-Grinch saying that we shouldn’t deport illegal aliens because it separates them from their families. I thought aren’t there millions of Americans separated from their families by hundreds and thousands of miles?

Millions of Americans are separated from their families by thousands of miles in America by them living and working in different states. When they want to communicate or see each other they simply pick up the phone or jump on a plane. Most of the illegal aliens are located in 4 states California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

The illegal aliens are closer to their relatives in Mexico than most American living on opposite coasts of each other. If the illegal aliens relatives want to see their deported relatives all they have to do is get on a bus and go see them. The pro-illegal alien supporter's like Newt act like the deported relative is going to be put to sleep and his relatives will never see him again. Not so.

The deported illegal alien should file proper paper work and come the legal way, that’s the solution. The solution is NOT just giving the illegal aliens whatever they want, whenever they want! You have to earn the right to become an American citizen! Come the right way or don’t come at all.

And you politicians don't try to pull the wool over our eyes with sad sop stories that just insulting!

Why should Americans cater to criminal illegal aliens after they have broken multiple laws for years on end? All of the illegal aliens are guilty of identity theft which is a felony. Some have committed many crimes and just got new aliases and all was well, except for the Americans in which the crimes were committed against.

The illegals just changed their names and start a new life. Tons of illegal aliens (men and women) leave their spouses and their children in Mexico. They come to America only to start a new family and live a new life and eventually forget about their families that they left. They should go back to their families in the old country it would serve them right!

If an illegal alien’s family wants to see their relative say, in Mexico, where most of the illegal aliens are from, they can drive to see them or board a flight. I don’t see any reason to give 20 million illegal aliens amnesty or a Free-Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card, and cause further hardship on the American taxpayers and the American economy!

Why do the politicians ask the taxpayers to give the illegal aliens Amnesty AKA “A Pathway to Citizenship” at our expense. We have paid and paid and paid with blood, sweat and tears for these people and now a Presidential candidate wants us to pay some more! I say, “No”, “Hell No”! And down with Newt Gingrich!

Last edited:
I am watching MSNBC and Ed Shults and I am sick to my stomach hearing "humane" "compassionate" "separating families" "rounding up illegal aliens and deportating them" These are the thing that llegal does to the American families when they take their jobs, lower their wages, and a host of other things at the expense for of Americans. Where is the compassion for Americans.
According to the Newt there is a statue of limitation of illegal immigraton. I believe it is 25 years? After that you are pardoned.

On most issues Ed Shults kickes ass. On the illegal immigration issue he hasn't done his homework nor has interviewed or been witness too the same perpendicular argument American make daily. If he has then he has personally chosen to ingore them.

Legal immiganats who filled out their paperwork, paid their fees for a green card are absolutley pissed off that others who haven't done their homework are allow to jump in front of the line--literary.

African Americans who for father were slaves and still trying to gain traction in American are behind the line jumpers and are pissed at Obama and Eric Holder the do nothing on Illegal Immigration Camp.

Poor White American Folks---who may or may not be educated are behind the illegal alien line jumpers in America---dumper diving to collect cans and bottles to recycle to make a few pennies are pisses at Obama and Eric Holder the do nothing on Illegal Immigaration Camp.

The Republican Party---Right Right Wing---who brought into Obama's make a difference lies is pissed off at Obama and Holder's do nothing camp.

The Far Far left libertarians is pissed off at Obama's and Holder's do nothing camp.

The illegal immigration issue has to be resolved once and for all. It has been going on since President Reagon for heaven's sakes.

Using illegals is evil, immoral, hurtful, harmful, unethical, and ever other bad name in the book--for and against the Illegals Aliens and Americans alike.

Wolfmoon: You notice the 'Rich' in his name. I noticed the Grinch in his name. Even bought some Grinch Cookie Cutters today to make Grinch Cookies for the Holiday.

I would say if it means that much to them deport the families too.

Is this a reason to let obama stay in office? No.

Wolfmoon: You notice the 'Rich' in his name. I noticed the Grinch in his name. Even bought some Grinch Cookie Cutters today to make Grinch Cookies for the Holiday.

LOL Newt is getting ripped a new one today. I was just on twitter and their tearing him apart piece by piece. Be sure to name one of your Grinch cookie Newt. LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of the good people on this board!

tanlinesturkey.jpg

Personally, I would like to see illegals taken out of hospitals and nursing homes and put on the bus, train or plane back. I'd like to see Grandma and Grandpa put in chains and dragged bodily from the baby's first birthday party. .

That was an unbelievably lame attempt at playing tough.

I was under the impression this man was disgraced in the past. If so, how is he number one in the gop?

He is riding a slippy slope. If he allows amnesty for illegals who have been here for 25 years. The one that came yesterday will clog up our court houses making arguments how they have the right to stay. !

There will spring up overnight an industry in forging documentation showing that people have been here at least 25 years. The predictable tsunami of new illegals will have these documents at least a week before they even cross the border.

He is riding a slippy slope. If he allows amnesty for illegals who have been here for 25 years. The one that came yesterday will clog up our court houses making arguments how they have the right to stay. !

There will spring up overnight an industry in forging documentation showing that people have been here at least 25 years. The predictable tsunami of new illegals will have these documents at least a week before they even cross the border.

I have called my congressman and governor of the state of calif. And still I am denied.
I inform them of the hositel work enviroment I endure on a nightly basis. Yet they refuse to consider a national mandate on E-Verify.

Although I do not speak spainsh it is not a hard language to understand if you know key words.

At night the Ralcorp company I work for employess many illegals. And I am a teamplayer, I listen to the illegal talk to other illegals how they are from Mexico and worked at other compainies, yet the present temporay employment agency is letting them work until their I-9 paper work is questioned? These illegal aliens go on and talk about me. The white girl...does she speak espanal? Most don't realize I understand what they are talking about. I am kind, yet very upset that I am under unemployed because Ralcorp a for profit company would rather employ illegal aliens than Americans.

It is unfair competiton to compete with others that one has to become aware of their competition. Why hasn't Ralcorp an American Company informed me that I would have to compete with illegal aliens who will work for less wages and longer hours and no redress to their issues if it not for unfair competiton.

Probably too little too late.
Indeed. A day late and a dollar short.
Not to mention disingenuous. Clearly it's pandering.

Marc-ey, Your clichés were old when you were a kid! Next, you’ll tell me to ‘look before you leap!’

Aside fron the lack of style, of originality, your post is pellucidly one-sided as an attack from over the aisle...
...the guy attempts to ameliorate a thorny prob for all concerned and this is the best you can do? " ...disingenuous. Clearly it's pandering."

Does the position make sense or not?

LOL Newt is getting ripped a new one today. I was just on twitter and their tearing him apart piece by piece. Be sure to name one of your Grinch cookie Newt. LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of the good people on this board!

tanlinesturkey.jpg

"...all of the good people on this board."

Hey...what about me???
I feel so left out.

Hmmmmm......
...so that's the key to the puzzle....

I see 'con' in your name.

And, unlike you, I got the spelling right.

Forum List

Back