The news is covering up zombies

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
Ok, there was that guy in florida who was eating someone's face and got shot for it. I said it was zombies, but then the news decided they would use zombies to demonize a drug called bath salts based on the highly scientific evidence of some cop made the shit up. That is pretty much most evidence against drugs, but now they have found the guy had none of the chemicals of bath salts in his system and the only drug he had done was pot. Now the media wants to continue to cover up zombies in florida by trying to tell us pot makes people eat other people. Sorry, but if that were the case we would be knee deep in tons of cannibalism cases, and we all know that no matter how bad the munchies get you don't go down to the local bridge and eat yourself a bum.

Why can't the news just admit it was zombies instead of spreading more ant-drug lies about pot?

Weed4Zombies.jpg

Ok, there was that guy in florida who was eating someone's face and got shot for it. I said it was zombies, but then the news decided they would use zombies to demonize a drug called bath salts based on the highly scientific evidence of some cop made the shit up. That is pretty much most evidence against drugs, but now they have found the guy had none of the chemicals of bath salts in his system and the only drug he had done was pot. Now the media wants to continue to cover up zombies in florida by trying to tell us pot makes people eat other people. Sorry, but if that were the case we would be knee deep in tons of cannibalism cases, and we all know that no matter how bad the munchies get you don't go down to the local bridge and eat yourself a bum.

Why can't the news just admit it was zombies instead of spreading more ant-drug lies about pot?

I hope the new stuff I tried tonight is OK...My brother and his wife went out for dinner and
I'm babysitting their kid.... :eek:

I hope the new stuff I tried tonight is OK...My brother and his wife went out for dinner and
I'm babysitting their kid.... :eek:

So you have something if you get the munchies...

Zombies invading
Wheres my shotgun ima go all hobo on their ass

Last edited:

:lmao:

It's a vast left wing conspiracy, cuz DAMMIT zombies are people too!!

:lmao:

It's a vast left wing conspiracy, cuz DAMMIT zombies are people too!!

Zombies can be people all they want in Haiti, we should find doctor Voodoo to round them up and head that way.

The zombie in Florida who was at first thought to have used bath salts turned out to be nothing more than a pothead with cannibis psychosis. The myth that pot users never become violent has to be perpetuated.

These attacks are getting more common. Yesterday some guy strangled and ate his dog. The reason why they don't get more press is because the liberals want drugs legalized and anything that says thisis dangerous has to be silenced.

Forum List

Back