The New Zealand shooting is not going to stop me from criticizing Islam

I doubt that. Then you would have to change a mindset.

After 9/11, even Hillary rallied round with "support your President".

Any President in that situation would be expected to do something, anything, after an event of that magnitude, by the populace. Regardless of right, left, up the centre, or anything else.

Actually, George W. was the one calling for no hate towards Moslems. Encouraging American children to write heartwarming pen pal letters to Moslem kids around the world.

I agree. Bush got that part right. (It was the going after Saddam to avenge his daddy while Bin Laden got away that was the problem). Bush, who is generally a moron, was smart enough to realize you can't win a war by antagonizing 1/7th of the world's population.

Trumpenfuhrer can't even meet that low standard. The most foul Islamophobic shit comes out of his mouth, and his followers eat that shit up. Some of them go on shooting rampages.

I always felt that war was a Euro/Dollar petro war.

And the way things were going, Iran was planning hostilities on Iraq. So we'd all have been dragged into it sooner or later.

As for Trump; what Islamophobic shit are you referring to?

I blame the lizard people. Makes about as much sense as conspiracy theories go.

And the way things were going, Iran was planning hostilities on Iraq. So we'd all have been dragged into it sooner or later.

So now Iran is running Iraq. And Syria. That worked out well.

upload_2019-3-18_5-32-35.jpeg

I blame the lizard people. Makes about as much sense as conspiracy theories go.

So now Iran is running Iraq. And Syria. That worked out well.

View attachment 250841

Lovely to 'discuss' with you.

I remember reading about the Euro/Dollar issue at the time, in reputable publications.

The Lizard people? Nothing is as it seems. Seen any web toed folks lately?

No, the failure is both the right and the left are manipulated by the Zionists and Oil companies and have been for 50 years now.
Nah, that's horseshit. The religious right wants a religious war, and the secular left is so terrified of being perceived as exclusionary that they abandon all semblance of liberalism to shield this evil pile of ideas from criticism.

The left isnt going to join up with the right wing religious nutball, and the right iant going to have an honest discussion of idiotic religion, lest their own religion come under scrutiny.

Nah, that's horseshit. The religious right wants a religious war, and the secular left is so terrified of being perceived as exclusionary that they abandon all semblance of liberalism to shield this evil pile of ideas from criticism.

The left isnt going to join up with the right wing religious nutball, and the right iant going to have an honest discussion of idiotic religion, lest their own religion come under scrutiny.

Again, buddy, you have no idea how the world works. The Religious nuts aren't in charge of the right... the rich are. And the rich are the Oil Companies and the Zionists... How do you think they all got convinced they need Israel for Jesus to come back?

The thing is, Obama and Clinton did the same stupid shit that the Bush Crime Family did in the Middle East, and frankly, Trump is just doing the same thing, but pissing off the few friends we have over there.

The Religious nuts aren't in charge of the right... the rich are.
Irrelevant horseshit. I am talking about individuals,not parties. I will ignore the rest of your word salad. If i want to be bored to death by a Muslim apologist, I will watch Pakistani state news.

Nobody has to pretend. The hadiths glorify it. Mohammed condones it and demonstrates to someone the best way to do it. This is a literal reading of the Sunnah.

Still waiting for you to provide the exact text where he does this that doesn't come from an Islamophobic source...

Oh. Wait. You can't.

And many Muslims take it as divine decree. These are facts. So, again, you are complaining to the wrong person. Go tell them, in communities that have only relatively recently been introduced to god ordered FGM via Shafi’i , that it has nothing to do with Islam. Go tell the practitioners and enforcers of Shafi’i that it has nothing to do with Islam. Stop complaining to me. And take a bodyguard or two.

I'm sure you piss yourself every time you see a hajib... but again, educating yourself on a faith would probably be in order.

The problem here is that blaming Islam for FGM is like blaming Christianity for child molestation. And I could drag out the Catholic Clergy Scandal or David Koresh to underscore that point, but that would be intellectually dishonest.
Yes you could drag out anything you like, and attempt to make it apply in lefty world, but people already know that the stereotyping of entire groups is dumb, but when people see non-members of groups in which they identify with a group in some form, shape, way or another, and they remain silent about the bad things going on within the group in which they try to identify with, then Houston we have a huge problem.

The Left is now a radical offshoot of the traditional Left/liberal vs Right/conservative camps. Of course they're not going to "join up" - they broke off!

Hating the Right is literally their only platform. This is why Democrats are walking away.

When Islamic nations traditionally allow Christian churches to be built and Jewish Synagogues to flourish unhampered --- along with open public interacting religious debate, then maybe I'd think that Islam was peaceful... I don't perceive this now nor historically in the past. It just isn't the fabric of that belief system. That of course doesn't mean that some Muslims are not peaceful; however, they seem to be ignoring their own religious writing unless one of their own converts!

Irrelevant horseshit. I am talking about individuals,not parties. I will ignore the rest of your word salad. If i want to be bored to death by a Muslim apologist, I will watch Pakistani state news.

Your sad concession is duly noted. I know it must hurt to realize you a tool of the Zionists and you have no real control over your government.. but, hey, it's not like they are going to march you off to war to come back in a box. Let some poor kid do that.

Yes you could drag out anything you like, and attempt to make it apply in lefty world, but people already know that the stereotyping of entire groups is dumb, but when people see non-members of groups in which they identify with a group in some form, shape, way or another, and they remain silent about the bad things going on within the group in which they try to identify with, then Houston we have a huge problem.

I agree, stereotyping entire groups is dumb. So when the Islamophobes drag out FGM as a criticism, without admitting it doesn't occur in most of the Islamic World, (really only confined to North Africa), isn't condoned in the Q'uran and is practiced by Christians in that region as well, that's kind of a slander.

Here's why we have a problem with the Middle East/Islamic World

1) We are still treating them like colonies, just taking up where the British and French left off.

2) We support Zionism blindly, no matter what Israel does.

This has very little to do with their religion and everything to do with our policies.

When Islamic nations traditionally allow Christian churches to be built and Jewish Synagogues to flourish unhampered --- along with open public interacting religious debate, then maybe I'd think that Islam was peaceful... I don't perceive this now nor historically in the past. It just isn't the fabric of that belief system. That of course doesn't mean that some Muslims are not peaceful; however, they seem to be ignoring their own religious writing unless one of their own converts!

Here's the thing. For most of history, the Islamic world did allow churches and synagogues to flourish unhampered. Even today in the Middle East, you can find religious minorities like the Coptic Christians, Mandeans, Yazidis, Zoroastrians, Druze, Ba'hai which flourished for centuries.

Hey, when was the last time you met an Albigensian? Oh, that's right. Christians completely wiped them out in the middle ages. How about a worshiper of Odin or Zeus or Quetzalcoatl or Mithras? Oh, nope, those were pagan Gods that the Christians completely and utterly wiped from the face of the earth, along with most of their followers.

Yes, today, we are all multi-cultural and shit, but this is a really recent development. Not to long ago we were still burning witches and torturing people over whether or not bread turns into Jesus.

The Left is now a radical offshoot of the traditional Left/liberal vs Right/conservative camps. Of course they're not going to "join up" - they broke off!

Hating the Right is literally their only platform. This is why Democrats are walking away.

Yeah, this is why you guys lost the midterms by 10 million votes... people are walking away.

Reality check. Good economy, Trump should have won the midterms and have a 70% approval rating. he doesn't. his followers can't go out in public without getting a well-deserved beating.

Yeah, this is why you guys lost the midterms by 10 million votes... people are walking away.
Reality check. Good economy, Trump should have won the midterms and have a 70% approval rating. he doesn't. his followers can't go out in public without getting a well-deserved beating.
Your attempt at rebuttal has proven my point. In one short paragraph, you've expressed hate for Trump and openly called for violence against his supporters.

Do you really think you represent the true Democratic Party? You know you don't. You are a tiny, tantrum throwing minority who has taken over Congress (largely through fraud), but you don't represent any significant number of Americans, or even Democrats. There's a reason you have to wear a mask, and you know it. Stop pretending.

Your attempt at rebuttal has proven my point. In one short paragraph, you've expressed hate for Trump and openly called for violence against his supporters.

Do you really think you represent the true Democratic Party? You know you don't. You are a tiny, tantrum throwing minority who has taken over Congress (largely through fraud), but you don't represent any significant number of Americans, or even Democrats. There's a reason you have to wear a mask, and you know it. Stop pretending.

Where did I openly call for violence. By pointing out that when you walk around with a racist MAGA hat, you get the same treatment as a Klan hood or a Swastika Armband... Get used to it, that's how history will see you.

Fact is, Trump will lose badly in 2020... Republicans will lose the senate and then hopefully, we can stock the courts with people who think rights apply to other than White Males.

Where did I openly call for violence. By pointing out that when you walk around with a racist MAGA hat, you get the same treatment as a Klan hood or a Swastika Armband... Get used to it, that's how history will see you.

Fact is, Trump will lose badly in 2020... Republicans will lose the senate and then hopefully, we can stock the courts with people who think rights apply to other than White Males.
Ahhh so you're a racist..... Nothing you say here should amount to anything of worth, because you openly attack whites with your racist comment (stereotyping an entire group). People are wasting their time debating or arguing with you, and they should realize now their folly, because you ain't worth it.... Why ?? Because you are a racist.

You know those clues a shooter sometimes leaves before he acts out?

That's what JoeB131 has done here.

Ahhh so you're a racist..... Nothing you say here should amount to anything of worth, because you openly attack whites with your racist comment (stereotyping an entire group). People are wasting their time debating or arguing with you, and they should realize now their folly, because you ain't worth it.... Why ?? Because you are a racist.

Yes, as white male, I want women and minorities to enjoy the same freedoms and privileges I have.. that's clearly racist.

You aren't very smart, are you?

You know those clues a shooter sometimes leaves before he acts out?

That's what JoeB131 has done here.

Yes, I know you guys are sad that people are calling you on your racism.

Forum List

Back