The New Zealand shooting is not going to stop me from criticizing Islam

Ahhh so you're a racist..... Nothing you say here should amount to anything of worth, because you openly attack whites with your racist comment (stereotyping an entire group). People are wasting their time debating or arguing with you, and they should realize now their folly, because you ain't worth it.... Why ?? Because you are a racist.

Yes, as white male, I want women and minorities to enjoy the same freedoms and privileges I have.. that's clearly racist.

You aren't very smart, are you?

You know those clues a shooter sometimes leaves before he acts out?

That's what JoeB131 has done here.

Yes, I know you guys are sad that people are calling you on your racism.
Ok, so then you are nothing but a race baiter which is just as bad or maybe worse than being a full blown racist.. Why ? Because you play both sides back and forth being that you are white yet you are playing the field from that position while thinking that you are so excepted and cool for doing it.

A baiter is nothing but a huge trouble maker, and a crap stirrer who sits in between the races steady feeding off of his or her own demented ego. Get a life because people tire of your constant deflections and constant bullcrap on the issues. No you're not winning the debates, so don't go blow your head up to much thinking you do, because you're only fooling yourself in life on that one. Mostly people just let you keep going until you step completely in it, and you have a tendency to do that alot.

Ok, so then you are nothing but a race baiter which is just as bad or maybe worse than being a full blown racist.. Why ? Because you play both sides back and forth being that you are white yet you are playing the field from that position while thinking that you are so excepted and cool for doing it.

A baiter is nothing but a huge trouble maker, and a crap stirrer who sits in between the races steady feeding off of his or her own demented ego. Get a life because people tire of your constant deflections and constant bullcrap on the issues. No you're not winning the debates, so don't go blow your head up to much thinking you do, because you're only fooling yourself in life on that one. Mostly people just let you keep going until you step completely in it, and you have a tendency to do that alot.

Well, I am greatly enjoying living in your head rent-free.

Funny, everyone thought MLK was a huge trouble maker... or Susan B. Anthony. Because not a one of them wanted to admit they had a point.

We ARE winning in that race relations HAVE come a long way since the 1950's.. but we still have a long way to go.

Forum List

Back