The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

The malcontent seems to be veeeerrrry interested in naked children,

Your Done to... :clap2:

:)

peace...

Anguille also confused me with you to take another cheap shot at me -- well, maybe it was directed at you -- with an imbecile like Anguille, it's difficult to tell -- and even more difficult to care.

Liar Billy, twat malcontent and Junt have been exposed as being attached to the same three headed monster.

The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31939730...new_york_times

When is it OK for kids to run around naked?
‘If you can’t do it when you’re a kid, when can you do it?’; others disagree

By Julie Scelfo
updated 1 hour, 17 minutes ago

Alex Nicola, who will be 5 in August, enjoys being naked as frequently as possible at home.

"In the morning he gets up and takes his pajamas off, and rather than get dressed right away, he walks around naked," said Dawn Nicola, Alex’s mother, a stay-at-home parent in Castle Rock, Colo.

---

The Pressing Debate of our Day...

Apparently the New York Times is fairly Interested in Naked Children...

I have a Question about the Child in Question above and the Parent...

Why does the boy go to bed Dressed, but gets Naked when he Wakes?...

That just seems Odd...

Anyway, there is certainly NOTHING better for the New York Times to be Dedicating it's Limited Resources to, so why not just Debate the Nakedness of 5 Year Olds...

Classic.

But here's the Real Angle the NYT was getting to:

"If someone has what appears to be an overly strong reaction to seeing young children running around naked, it tells us about their own hang-ups, their own inner conflicts," Dr. Balter said.

Nice...

And so you Know, there is nothing wrong with little ones running around Naked in your Home after a Bath or whatever, but if you are letting it happen as a matter of practice during the day and it's making Grandparents or Visitors Uncomfortable, or Playdates Parents, then don't do it...

It's not Cute, and you're not Advanced for letting your Child Dictate to you what he or she will or will not wear and when.

If he or she has Friends over, it's not Appropriate to be Naked in that Setting.

Push your Faux Revolution elsewhere... You can Find Meaning in Life without letting your Kids Nudity be part of your Agenda.

What is with Liberals and Pushing Boundaries with Children?...

peace...

What's with the New York Times and Naked Children?...

And what's with Liberals who Seek to Protect them while they do it, by Attacking those who want to Expose the NYT for what they are?...

Comrades all of them...

With the New York Times and those who Defend and Deflect for them, Children are "Progressively" LESS Safe by the day in this Country.

peaec...

Your Done to... :clap2:

peace...

Anguille also confused me with you to take another cheap shot at me -- well, maybe it was directed at you -- with an imbecile like Anguille, it's difficult to tell -- and even more difficult to care.

Liar Billy, twat malcontent and Junt have been exposed as being attached to the same three headed monster.

Anguille cannot even admit she screwed up. Typical lib: All arrogance all the time, with nothing buttressing it.

And so you Know, there is nothing wrong with little ones running around Naked in your Home after a Bath or whatever, but if you are letting it happen as a matter of practice during the day and it's making Grandparents or Visitors Uncomfortable, or Playdates Parents, then don't do it...

It's not Cute, and you're not Advanced for letting your Child Dictate to you what he or she will or will not wear and when.

If he or she has Friends over, it's not Appropriate to be Naked in that Setting.

Push your Faux Revolution elsewhere... You can Find Meaning in Life without letting your Kids Nudity be part of your Agenda.

peace...

^My Take on the Specific Issue, for those who might be Moved by the Dishonestly of Insecure, Projecting Liberals...

I Know far too Many Americans don't Read, they Hysterically React to Perceptions that are Many times not True.

So there's my Radical Take on the Issue from the OP.

Ignore the Haters, they are simply Projecting and through Therapy, they may one day come to Terms with the Abuse they Suffered.

peace...

Not only did I like to run around naked as a kid I still do.

skinny-dip-photo.jpg

Who knew that the sight of a naked woman would distress Liar Billy and twat malcontent so much?

peace...

You are fixated on dictating how people raise their children? And we are not talking about child abuse here.

Don't you have some more pressing issues to deal with...like helping Pale Rider find a missing birth certificate?

Who knew that the sight of a naked woman would distress Liar Billy and twat malcontent so much?

No no, idiot. Naked women are fine.

What's repulsive is thought of a hideous skank like you exposing your disgusting body to human sight.
I'm willing to do a Lady Godiva if it means you and your little butt buddy will crawl back into your holes.

What's repulsive is thought of a hideous skank like you exposing your disgusting body to human sight.
I'm willing to do a Lady Godiva if it means you and your intelligent and gnerally humorous friend will return from whereever you came.
{fixed it for you, again. You're welcome.}

I'm willing to avert my eyes so as not to have them seared by the hideous image of you, in the nude, riding some poor defenseless animal.

But sorry, skanks, I plan on staying here to keep an eye on the moronic "ideas" of you uber-liberoidal mutts.

My daughter told me when hers were little she was raising them by the book (children how to..). I wonder if that is the author of the book she was talking about.....She tossed it after discovering it did not work exactly like the child rearing book had lead her to believe.

Different things work for different kids. No one thing works for all of them, at least not so far as I've seen.

Little kids running around without clothes is no biggie. Unless you make a big deal out of it.
I suppose I'm old fashion, I taught mine to keep their clothes on at an early age. Temper tantrums were not acceptable. For the grands it was no tantrums in the house. When they arrived at gran's house after mom got a divorce every "no" was a screaming fiasco. I wold kick them out of the house when the did that. Told them go scream at the birds and grass outside but it would not be tolerated in the house. Many children have very few manners these days. Parents that are not teaching their children at a young age are not doing them any favors.

Last edited:

I'm not Sure I Understand what you are getting at, DL...

Could be a little More Specific, Skankwise?... ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back