The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

that sounds scary

it IS scary.
i wonder if i'll go on his list between young, naked children and muslims?

gonna be tough getting to sleep tonight
I always find people that document things on the message boards interesting, don't you? :lol:

It looks like I'm "Done"...whatever that means.

I hope it means that he's "done" responding to me in any way, shape, or form.

The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31939730...new_york_times

When is it OK for kids to run around naked?
‘If you can’t do it when you’re a kid, when can you do it?’; others disagree

By Julie Scelfo
updated 1 hour, 17 minutes ago

Alex Nicola, who will be 5 in August, enjoys being naked as frequently as possible at home.

"In the morning he gets up and takes his pajamas off, and rather than get dressed right away, he walks around naked," said Dawn Nicola, Alex’s mother, a stay-at-home parent in Castle Rock, Colo.

---

The Pressing Debate of our Day...

Apparently the New York Times is fairly Interested in Naked Children...

I have a Question about the Child in Question above and the Parent...

Why does the boy go to bed Dressed, but gets Naked when he Wakes?...

That just seems Odd...

Anyway, there is certainly NOTHING better for the New York Times to be Dedicating it's Limited Resources to, so why not just Debate the Nakedness of 5 Year Olds...

Classic.

But here's the Real Angle the NYT was getting to:

"If someone has what appears to be an overly strong reaction to seeing young children running around naked, it tells us about their own hang-ups, their own inner conflicts," Dr. Balter said.

Nice...

And so you Know, there is nothing wrong with little ones running around Naked in your Home after a Bath or whatever, but if you are letting it happen as a matter of practice during the day and it's making Grandparents or Visitors Uncomfortable, or Playdates Parents, then don't do it...

It's not Cute, and you're not Advanced for letting your Child Dictate to you what he or she will or will not wear and when.

If he or she has Friends over, it's not Appropriate to be Naked in that Setting.

Push your Faux Revolution elsewhere... You can Find Meaning in Life without letting your Kids Nudity be part of your Agenda.

What is with Liberals and Pushing Boundaries with Children?...

:)

peace...
The malcontent seems to be veeeerrrry interested in naked children,

Additionally, after stepping away, I returned to my original post and found that I had been corrected on my mistaken use of the word "antichrist".

I have since corrected my statement.

^Crybaby Bitches on the Internet... Begging to be allowed to stay in inconsequential places...

I should start a Collection.

Tough Guys elsewhere, but Documentably Beggers when they are not allowed to Play... :clap2:

I bet they even Write letters to the Management...

peace...

The 1972 Gay Rights Platform Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972

The 1972 Gay Rights Platform
Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEDERAL LEVEL:
1. Amend all federal Civil Rights Acts, other legislation and government controls to prohibit discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations and public services.

2. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting the military from excluding for reasons of their sexual orientation, persons who of their own volition desire entrance into the Armed Services; and from issuing less-than-fully-honorable discharges for homosexuality; and the upgrading to fully honorable all such discharges previously issued, with retroactive benefits.

3. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting discrimination in the federal civil service because of sexual orientation, in hiring and promoting; and prohibiting discriminations against homosexuals in security clearances.

4. Elimination of tax inequities victimizing single persons and same-sex couples.

5. Elimination of bars to the entry, immigration and naturalization of homosexual aliens.

6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by gay women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality.

7. Appropriate executive orders, regulations and legislation banning the compiling, maintenance and dissemination of information on an individual's sexual preferences, behavior, and social and political activities for dossiers and data banks.

8. Federal funding of aid programs of gay men's and women's organizations designed to alleviate the problems encountered by Gay women and men which are engendered by an oppressive sexist society.

9. Immediate release of all Gay women and men now incarcerated in detention centers, prisons and mental institutions because of sexual offense charges relating to victimless crimes or sexual orientation; and that adequate compensation be made for the physical and mental duress encountered; and that all existing records relating to the incarceration be immediately expunged.

STATE LEVEL:

1. All federal legislation and programs enumerated in Demands 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 above should be implemented at the State level where applicable.

2. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting private sexual acts involving consenting persons; equalization for homosexuals and heterosexuals for the enforcement of all laws.

3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female.

4. Enactment of legislation prohibiting insurance companies and any other state-regulated enterprises from discriminating because of sexual orientation, in insurance and in bonding or any other prerequisite to employment or control of one's personal demesne.

5. Enactment of legislation so that child custody, adoption, visitation rights, foster parenting, and the like shall not be denied because of sexual orientation or marital status.

6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.

---

It's Interesting that until Homosexuals were Forced back into the Closet about their Alliances with Pedophiles, that they were Actually quite OUT about their Support for Pedophilia...

Until 1994, that is.

But who wants to look at Facts when there is Insinuation Designed to Silence the Exposing of the REAL Homosexual Agenda?...

peace...

Dare I reply to your post, lest you think you're being followed? :eusa_shifty:

:rofl:

Aaaah HA! So your OP was just a guise for your REAL agenda then, huh? To expose some 1972 platform? :eusa_clap: Oooooooh! :cuckoo:

I wouldn't even use the New York Times newspaper to line the bottom of my bird cage. Talk about a worthless rag...

My daughter told me when hers were little she was raising them by the book (children how to..). I wonder if that is the author of the book she was talking about.....She tossed it after discovering it did not work exactly like the child rearing book had lead her to believe.

Different things work for different kids. No one thing works for all of them, at least not so far as I've seen.

Little kids running around without clothes is no biggie. Unless you make a big deal out of it.

He's adding you to his list of homosexuals, liberals, muslims and young, naked children.

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

peace...

fixed That for You

Up until I was six I used to take my clothes off and run around the neighborhood. People thought I was a little strange but I don't remember anyone getting hysterical about it.

I wonder why teh mal has brought us this non-news news.
My mom took photos of me in the front yard with a hose but my dad cut the photos to where they show nothing 'private'. I remember running around the yard naked. I was 5 or 6 when that stopped.

My mom took photos of me in the front yard with a hose but my dad cut the photos to where they show nothing 'private'. I remember running around the yard naked. I was 5 or 6 when that stopped.

I mowed the driveway (with a plastic lawnmower), sans clothes. That would have been, hmmmm ... let's see ... 1982 minus six years, plus a decade or so ... ummmm, last week. :D

No - I did do that at the age of 2. My parents still have it on 8mm film. They used to routinely use it to embarrass me in my teen years. :redface:

I mowed the driveway (with a plastic lawnmower), sans clothes. That would have been, hmmmm ... let's see ... 1982 minus six years, plus a decade or so ... ummmm, last week. :D

No - I did do that at the age of 2. My parents still have it on 8mm film. They used to routinely use it to embarrass me in my teen years. :redface:

My dad held on to all the photo albums when they got divorced. My mom jokes about him and her having seen him naked only twice... When she got pregnant with my brother and I.

His views that the naked body is dirty sure did a number on me. I had issues with doing anything with my husband with the lights on due to it.

Anguille also confused me with you to take another cheap shot at me -- well, maybe it was directed at you -- with an imbecile like Anguille, it's difficult to tell -- and even more difficult to care.

And I don't... It's Projection on the Part of those who are doing it...

And they Know it...

They will Obsessively Follow me, and I will be Flattered.

peace...

The malcontent seems to be veeeerrrry interested in naked children,

Your Done to... :clap2:

peace...

Anguille also confused me with you to take another cheap shot at me -- well, maybe it was directed at you -- with an imbecile like Anguille, it's difficult to tell -- and even more difficult to care.

no worries, i straightened her out. you're the dope, mal's the one with, er, differing tastes from the mainstream let's say.

carry on

My dad held on to all the photo albums when they got divorced. My mom jokes about him and her having seen him naked only twice... When she got pregnant with my brother and I.

His views that the naked body is dirty sure did a number on me. I had issues with doing anything with my husband with the lights on due to it.

Yeah - those parental views we learn in our childhood can be difficult to overcome. Or then there are my brothers, who go to the opposite extreme. :doubt:

Forum List

Back