The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31939730...new_york_times

When is it OK for kids to run around naked?
‘If you can’t do it when you’re a kid, when can you do it?’; others disagree

By Julie Scelfo
updated 1 hour, 17 minutes ago

Alex Nicola, who will be 5 in August, enjoys being naked as frequently as possible at home.

"In the morning he gets up and takes his pajamas off, and rather than get dressed right away, he walks around naked," said Dawn Nicola, Alex’s mother, a stay-at-home parent in Castle Rock, Colo.

---

The Pressing Debate of our Day...

Apparently the New York Times is fairly Interested in Naked Children...

I have a Question about the Child in Question above and the Parent...

Why does the boy go to bed Dressed, but gets Naked when he Wakes?...

That just seems Odd...

Anyway, there is certainly NOTHING better for the New York Times to be Dedicating it's Limited Resources to, so why not just Debate the Nakedness of 5 Year Olds...

Classic.

But here's the Real Angle the NYT was getting to:

"If someone has what appears to be an overly strong reaction to seeing young children running around naked, it tells us about their own hang-ups, their own inner conflicts," Dr. Balter said.

Nice...

And so you Know, there is nothing wrong with little ones running around Naked in your Home after a Bath or whatever, but if you are letting it happen as a matter of practice during the day and it's making Grandparents or Visitors Uncomfortable, or Playdates Parents, then don't do it...

It's not Cute, and you're not Advanced for letting your Child Dictate to you what he or she will or will not wear and when.

If he or she has Friends over, it's not Appropriate to be Naked in that Setting.

Push your Faux Revolution elsewhere... You can Find Meaning in Life without letting your Kids Nudity be part of your Agenda.

What is with Liberals and Pushing Boundaries with Children?...

:)

peace...

You had to know this was coming based upon how Libs went to the mattresses to defend Letterman's statutory rape joke.

Libs and small kids...I mean, what else can I say?

My daughter told me when hers were little she was raising them by the book (children how to..). I wonder if that is the author of the book she was talking about.....She tossed it after discovering it did not work exactly like the child rearing book had lead her to believe.

Up until I was six I used to take my clothes off and run around the neighborhood. People thought I was a little strange but I don't remember anyone getting hysterical about it.

I wonder why teh mal has brought us this non-news news.

Mal writes for MSNBC and the Times? Yeah?

Up until I was six I used to take my clothes off and run around the neighborhood. People thought I was a little strange but I don't remember anyone getting hysterical about it.

Tell the New York Times it's not News... Then tell MSN the same because they are Riding the Story...

Today's News, not mine...

I only Observe the News, I don't make it.

peace...

It's not unlike the NYT's Jab via Quote in that Story:

"If someone has what appears to be an overly strong reaction to seeing young children running around naked, it tells us about their own hang-ups, their own inner conflicts," Dr. Balter said.

Little Lemmings, the Liberals are...

But then again it's their Homosexuals who wanted to Eliminate Age of Consent Laws until they got Outed in 1994...

peace...

It's not unlike the NYT's Jab via Quote in that Story:

Little Lemmings, the Liberals are...

But then again it's their Homosexuals who wanted to Eliminate Age of Consent Laws until they got Outed in 1994...

peace...

you sure spend a lot of time studying homosexuals and young children.

is there something you'd like to share with the class?

Thank for your Input, it's Appreciated because I Know it took you Time to read what I Posting here, and that's Life you didn't Live, and I will give it some Consideration and keep Record of it for Future Reference.

Have a Good Day, del.

peace...

Thank for your Input, it's Appreciated because I Know it took you Time to read what I Posting here, and that's Life you didn't Live, and I will give it some Consideration and keep Record of it for Future Reference.

Have a Good Day, del.

peace...

just answer the question.
why are you obsessed with gays and young, naked children?

just answer the question.
why are you obsessed with gays and young, naked children?

I'm not Entertaining this, del...

Feel free to Continue, but I am done with you.

Continue saying that I am Obsessed wtih "young, naked children" without evidence other than this New York Times story from Today that I am Commenting on, and we will have some Problems...

Not a Threat, but something I will Certianly Pursue, so please, try to get my Undivided.

As for the Homosexuality as a Pejorative...

Expect nothing less from your Kind.

It's good to Know that you Continue to Obsess on me.

I will Avoid you here, so that you know.

Have since my Return as to avoid this kind of Juvenile Crap that was Tiresome long before you Banned me.

I will Ask Politely that you Extend the same to me and avoid me unless you need to do your Moderator Duties.

Have a Good Day.

peace...

I thought it was a good question, and one I hinted at in my original comment.

I doubt we'll get an answer.

It's a Dishonest Question...

Ask the New York Times and other Liberal Rags and Elites in the College Realm why they are always Publishing Stories, Writing Papers and giving Lectures on these "Taboos"?...

This is a New York Times story from Today, Headlined by MSN.

Stop attempting to make my Observation of the News into something it is not.

peace...

I thought it was a good question, and one I hinted at in my original comment.

I doubt we'll get an answer.

It's a Dishonest Question...

Ask the New York Times and other Liberal Rags and Elites in the College Realm why they are always Publishing Stories, Writing Papers and giving Lectures on these "Taboos"?...

This is a New York Times story from Today, Headlined by MSN.

Stop attempting to make my Observation of the News into something it is not.

peace...

i'm sorry, let me rephrase.
why are you obsessed with homosexuals, liberals, muslims and young, naked children?

i hope this meets your exacting requirements.

why are you obsessed with homosexuals, liberals, muslims and young, naked children?

Enjoy this one del, because I will not acknowledge you after this post, but I will Document you.

Have a Good Day.

peace...

Enjoy this one del, because I will not acknowledge you after this post, but I will Document you.

Have a Good Day.

peace...

oooh, that's scary, but unnecessary.

i'm a natural born citizen; i don't need any documents.

Have a Good Day.

peace...

oooh, that's scary, but unnecessary.

i'm a natural born citizen; i don't need any documents.

He's adding you to his list of homosexuals, liberals, muslims and young, naked children.

He's adding you to his list of homosexuals, liberals, muslims and young, naked children.

And you are Done also... But what's most Entertaining about this is, you won't be Done following me around...

Sleep well... Know I will be Flattered by your Continued Obsessing on me in the Future even though this will be the last Direct Attention you get from me...

Something you so Obviously Need, along with your other Pals. :clap2:

Good Day.

peace...

The 1972 Gay Rights Platform Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972

The 1972 Gay Rights Platform
Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEDERAL LEVEL:
1. Amend all federal Civil Rights Acts, other legislation and government controls to prohibit discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations and public services.

2. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting the military from excluding for reasons of their sexual orientation, persons who of their own volition desire entrance into the Armed Services; and from issuing less-than-fully-honorable discharges for homosexuality; and the upgrading to fully honorable all such discharges previously issued, with retroactive benefits.

3. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting discrimination in the federal civil service because of sexual orientation, in hiring and promoting; and prohibiting discriminations against homosexuals in security clearances.

4. Elimination of tax inequities victimizing single persons and same-sex couples.

5. Elimination of bars to the entry, immigration and naturalization of homosexual aliens.

6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by gay women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality.

7. Appropriate executive orders, regulations and legislation banning the compiling, maintenance and dissemination of information on an individual's sexual preferences, behavior, and social and political activities for dossiers and data banks.

8. Federal funding of aid programs of gay men's and women's organizations designed to alleviate the problems encountered by Gay women and men which are engendered by an oppressive sexist society.

9. Immediate release of all Gay women and men now incarcerated in detention centers, prisons and mental institutions because of sexual offense charges relating to victimless crimes or sexual orientation; and that adequate compensation be made for the physical and mental duress encountered; and that all existing records relating to the incarceration be immediately expunged.

STATE LEVEL:

1. All federal legislation and programs enumerated in Demands 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 above should be implemented at the State level where applicable.

2. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting private sexual acts involving consenting persons; equalization for homosexuals and heterosexuals for the enforcement of all laws.

3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female.

4. Enactment of legislation prohibiting insurance companies and any other state-regulated enterprises from discriminating because of sexual orientation, in insurance and in bonding or any other prerequisite to employment or control of one's personal demesne.

5. Enactment of legislation so that child custody, adoption, visitation rights, foster parenting, and the like shall not be denied because of sexual orientation or marital status.

6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.

---

It's Interesting that until Homosexuals were Forced back into the Closet about their Alliances with Pedophiles, that they were Actually quite OUT about their Support for Pedophilia...

Until 1994, that is.

But who wants to look at Facts when there is Insinuation Designed to Silence the Exposing of the REAL Homosexual Agenda?...

peace...

Forum List

Back