The New York Post compares the NYSE to a Hooker.

That cover wont even raise an eyebrow in the city, bet no one even gave it a second look.

Bad analogy to because since when have hookers ever not made money doing their business?

:confused:

Utterly confusing.

Butt it botherd you so much you spent time responding, i would have just carried on with life, so my question now is how far would you have gone if you dint bother responding?

That cover wont even raise an eyebrow in the city, bet no one even gave it a second look.

Bad analogy to because since when have hookers ever not made money doing their business?

:confused:

Utterly confusing.

Butt it botherd you so much you spent time responding, i would have just carried on with life, so my question now is how far would you have gone if you dint bother responding?

I'm starting to get a mental picture of you..

Wait for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocd1D8fwdjU&feature=related]Mr. Bean---The Exam - YouTube[/ame]

Ahh, thats funny, butt, my motorcycle buddies try harder, having the first name of Tim and needing a wheelchair was great fodder for them.

Actually, i think you seem depressed, kinda like all the liberals here in CT, ive never seen them so low, i swear most are joinning the Teaparty™ themselves unless they take buckets of Drugs.

The Oman is bringing the entire Democrat party with him, hope you like where he takes you.

If not id jump ship now before you go down with him, up to you, you seem to have some brain cells. Probably would do fine without him....

:eusa_whistle:

Ahh, thats funny, butt, my motorcycle buddies try harder, having the first name of Tim and needing a wheelchair was great fodder for them.

Actually, i think you seem depressed, kinda like all the liberals here in CT, ive never seen them so low, i swear most are joinning the Teaparty™ themselves unless they take buckets of Drugs.

The Oman is bringing the entire Democrat party with him, hope you like where he takes you.

If not id jump ship now before you go down with him, up to you, you seem to have some brain cells. Probably would do fine without him....

:eusa_whistle:

Um..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0]Talking Heads - "Road To Nowhere" - YouTube[/ame]

This works.

Forum List

Back