The New World Order...

I now believe in the New World Order. I didn't before. It is clear that there is a very powerful force out there moving us towards a New World Order which will consist of a one all-powerful World Government. They must tear down the nations that might be obstacles to their goals. I now believe that we might just have a New World Order foreign plant in our White House. His past is just way too murky. What little we do know about his past is pretty disturbing. He was raised on that "God Damn America" propaganda. It's like he was being groomed by the New World Order to be our President. His policies do reflect a real disdain for America. This stuff seems crazy and impossible but now i know there is an incredibly powerful force out there which is capable of anything. Very scary stuff.
thats just insane paranoia

I disagree. What do most Americans really know about this President? Not much. His past does suggest a very Anti-American stance. He was raised on that whole "God Damn America" thing. It's almost like the New World Order was grooming him for the White House. I think they understand that America will be their last obstacle in achieving their One World Government goal. Therefore it must be demoralized and destroyed from within. They must make their One World Government idea more palatable. Demoralizing and tearing down the American spirit & ego is part of this process. What do we really know about this guy in the White House? Who is he really?

I now believe in the New World Order. I didn't before. It is clear that there is a very powerful force out there moving us towards a New World Order which will consist of a one all-powerful World Government. They must tear down the nations that might be obstacles to their goals. I now believe that we might just have a New World Order foreign plant in our White House. His past is just way too murky. What little we do know about his past is pretty disturbing. He was raised on that "God Damn America" propaganda. It's like he was being groomed by the New World Order to be our President. His policies do reflect a real disdain for America. This stuff seems crazy and impossible but now i know there is an incredibly powerful force out there which is capable of anything. Very scary stuff.

I disagree. What do most Americans really know about this President? Not much. His past does suggest a very Anti-American stance. He was raised on that whole "God Damn America" thing. It's almost like the New World Order was grooming him for the White House. I think they understand that America will be their last obstacle in achieving their One World Government goal. Therefore it must be demoralized and destroyed from within. They must make their One World Government idea more palatable. Demoralizing and tearing down the American spirit & ego is part of this process. What do we really know about this guy in the White House? Who is he really?
to think that there is some "all world" group that is controlling everything that happens is fucking insane

seek out professional help before you become a danger to yourself or OTHERS

Unfortunately most people have become Lab-Rats & Chimps. They are conditioned to respond in a certain way and are quick to perform on cue. You mention anything different like the New World Order and they respond by immediately labelling everyone "Crazy." This is just their conditioned response though. Just performing on cue. I recommend everyone keep their minds open. Don't be so quick to give that conditioned response. There are incredibly powerful forces out there and they do have agendas.

Unfortunately most people have become Lab-Rats & Chimps. They are conditioned to respond in a certain way and are quick to perform on cue. You mention anything different like the New World Order and they respond by immediately labelling everyone "Crazy." This is just their conditioned response though. Just performing on cue. I recommend everyone keep their minds open. Don't be so quick to give that conditioned response. There are incredibly powerful forces out there and they do have agendas.
ah, yes, everyone else is a "lab rat/chimp" because they dont believe the paranoid nonsense

:rolleyes:

well said.the other thing that people should be wondering about is why does this president NEVER salute the flag and why did he fly the flag of china on the white house lawn a few months back? thats bad news.

well said.the other thing that people should be wondering about is why does this president NEVER salute the flag and why did he fly the flag of china on the white house lawn a few months back? thats bad news.
you supporting this is just more proof that only insane people believe it

Forum List

Back