The New Witch Hunt-From Salem 1692 to the Hysteria Over Gay Rights and Marriage Today

What a year! The rights hysteria over gay rights and marriage was awesome!

The Year In Homophobia: The Right-Wing's Anti-Gay Meltdown In 2015 -

While Obergefell was a major setback for the Religious Right, the 2016 presidential campaign proves that the movement’s anti-gay crusade is far from over. Several GOP presidential candidates have vowed to enshrine anti-gay discrimination into law and to turn the government into an arm of the anti-gay movement. At the same time, more and more conservative leaders are insisting that government officials should simply ignore decisions they don’t like, such as Obergefell.

Even the not-exactly-pious GOP presidential frontrunner, Donald Trump, is actively courting the anti-gay Right, although he has trouble explaining why he should be seen as a strong defender of “traditional marriage.”

In the eyes of many conservative activists, Obergefell was the product of a culture that had been slipping away for years, bringing America into an apocalyptic period where growing acceptance for homosexuality is ushering in disastrous consequences.

- See more at: The Year In Homophobia: The Right-Wing's Anti-Gay Meltdown In 2015

I heard that!!

Make their arses squirm!

Make their arses squirm!
And we all know how fags love squirming asses!

I'll have to take your word for it. I've never had a homosexual experience.....'course I'm just 81.
I don't believe how these fucking idiots keep assuming that everyone who speaks out for gay rights is gay. I don't assume that every one who defends traditional, heterosexual marriage is straight.

I hear you! I've been speaking up for Blacks since the 1950's and I'm a Big Orange, East Tennessee Volunteer Redneck! I used to argue with my Daddy about the mistreatment of Black people. When I graduated from high school we didn't have a single Black in the class of 252 seniors. Each and every day they had to ride a bus to a Black high school in Knoxville, TN...35 miles away.

Make their arses squirm!

I'll have to take your word for it. I've never had a homosexual experience.....'course I'm just 81.
I don't believe how these fucking idiots keep assuming that everyone who speaks out for gay rights is gay. I don't assume that every one who defends traditional, heterosexual marriage is straight.

I hear you! I've been speaking up for Blacks since the 1950's and I'm a Big Orange, East Tennessee Volunteer Redneck! I used to argue with my Daddy about the mistreatment of Black people. When I graduated from high school we didn't have a single Black in the class of 252 seniors. Each and every day they had to ride a bus to a Black high school in Knoxville, TN...35 miles away.
I lived in Mississippi in '69 and the schools weren't integrated past the fourth grade. But what has that got to do with some guy sucking a dick?

Make their arses squirm!

I lived in Mississippi in '69 and the schools weren't integrated past the fourth grade. But what has that got to do with some guy sucking a dick?
It's got to do with the fact that it takes a special kind of narrow mined, selfish moron to think that people only support and advocate for others who are just like them. It's got to do with the fact that decent people care about the rights of all others regardless.

Make their arses squirm!

You're as dumb as a goddamned rock. Gays, Hispanics, Blacks, etc. have all needed someone to speak up for them. Maybe you should pay attention to them. They're the ones who've been kicking your asses in national elections. They're the ones who will elect Hillary!

You're as dumb as a goddamned rock. Gays, Hispanics, Blacks, etc. have all needed someone to speak up for them. Maybe you should pay attention to them. They're the ones who've been kicking your asses in national elections. They're the ones who will elect Hillary!
Republicans own congress and have most of the state governors and Hillary isn't in the White House. But thanks for admitting the left relies on division to grab power. But still, sexual preference isn't a race no matter how bad you want it to be.

Did you say your IQ was 81 or your age? I forget.

Republicans own congress and have most of the state governors and Hillary isn't in the White House. But thanks for admitting the left relies on division to grab power. But still, sexual preference isn't a race no matter how bad you want it to be.

Did you say your IQ was 81 or your age? I forget.

My IQ is 126...it's been measured three times and that's the average.... the high was 131. In case you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground(which is what I suspect) the average IQ of all humans on earth is 100. I might add that the 131 result was when MENSA tested me in Knoxville, TN. The other two were at my high school and in the military where I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank.

QUESTION:
Have you ever fired a .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun or a 90mm AAA piece? One has to be careful.....a lot of damage can be done with errant ways around that kind of equipment and armament:

t95usa.jpg

M2_-_24th_MEU.jpg

Last edited:
My IQ is 126...it's been measured three times and that's the average.... the high was 131. In case you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground(which is what I suspect) the average IQ of all humans on earth is 100. I might add that the 131 result was when MENSA tested me in Knoxville, TN. The other two were at my high school and in the military where I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank.

QUESTION:
Have you ever fired a .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun or a 90mm AAA piece? One has to be careful.....a lot of damage can be done with errant ways around that kind of equipment and armament:
Maybe you just got senile then. WTF does your question have to do with anything in particular? I asked what gays had to do with race.

No, I've never shot a BMG. I'd jump at the chance though. I'll just have to be satisfied with my toy collection for now.

QUESTION:
Maybe you just got senile then. WTF does your question have to do with anything in particular? I asked what gays had to do with race.

No, I've never shot a BMG. I'd jump at the chance though. I'll just have to be satisfied with my toy collection for now.

I figured you spent your time jackin' your ice weasel.

This is unbelievable. More than 6 months after Obergefell, the hysteria continues.

County Commissioners Advance Resolution To Ignore Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision 12.29.15

December 29, 2015 8:35 AM County Commissioners Advance Resolution To Ignore Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision

Commissioners in one small Tennessee county Monday night voted to advance a resolution they believe will ultimately lead to the legal reinstatement of their state law defining marriage as between only one man and one woman, and the overturning of the Supreme Court's Obergefell decision.

The Unicoi County Commission voted unanimously to direct their county attorney to review two resolutions that ask the Tennessee General Assembly to uphold the state's unconstitutional law banning same-sex marriage, and to ignore the Supreme Court's ruling in Obergefell, that gives same-sex couples the right to marry.

The Family Action Council of Tennessee (FACT), an anti-gay and anti-choice group that believes "healthy families and communities come about when basic values from the Bible are embraced," before the vote delivered a presentation to the commissioners. That presentation, by several members of FACT, reportedly claimed these resolutions will lead to a constitutional convention that would overturn Obergefell, the Johnson City Press reports today.

The Press adds that Family Action Council of Tennessee's Charlene Thomas "said two bills will be introduced in the next session of the state General Assembly that, if passed, would likewise move Tennessee toward an override of the gay marriage ruling and organized opposition to the ruling is also gaining momentum in other states."

You have a religious moral foundation confused with hysteria. That Christians and progressives believe differently, makes neither hysterical. That progressives use that difference to attack Christians is rather hysterical and dishonest. Here is an example of a progressive contortion.
"Some illegals have committed rape." < opinion based on fact.
"He just said all Mexicans are rapists! KILL HIM!" < progressive hysteria designed to defame.

Last edited:
You have a religious moral base confused with hysteria. That Christians and progressives believe differently, makes neither hysterical. That progressives use that difference to attack Christians is rather hysterical and dishonest. Here is an example of a progressive contortion.
"Some illegals have committed rape." < opinion based on fact.
"He just said all Mexicans are rapists! KILL HIM!" < progressive hysteria designed to defame.

I’m not confused at all. They have a religious/moral biased against gays and they are indeed hysterical and irrational over the fact that they have been unable to control what they are allowed to do. It’s hysterical and irrational because what gay folks do does not have a damned thing to do with the lives of these so called moral and religious people.

Christians vs. Progressives? Seriously. Do you not know that many Christians are themselves progressive and that some are gay? Do you not know that many of them would find the actions of the Podunk County as stupid and insane as I do? I am not attacking Christians. I am attacking insanity.

As far as Trump goes…you are confusing hysteria with proper outrage for his bigotry. Hatred, unlike same sex marriage, does have an impact on others. Progressives do not have to defame Trump. He is doing an excellent job of it himself.

Last edited:
I see no renting of garments, not heaping on of ashes in the town square, no calling for the death of gays world wide. What you insist on is that someone with religious beliefs conform to your beliefs or else you'll start threads about their insanity. I think you're nuts, yet have no need to belittle your beliefs in public. Prayer on your behalf is sufficient.

I see no renting of garments, not heaping on of ashes in the town square, no calling for the death of gays world wide. What you insist on is that someone with religious beliefs conform to your beliefs or else you'll start threads about their insanity. I think you're nuts, yet have no need to belittle your beliefs in public. Prayer on your behalf is sufficient.

There have indeed been Christians calling for the death of gays. Pay attention. There was a petition circulated in California to get a question on the ballot regarding the summary execution of gays. And I hope that I don’t have to tell you what has been going on Uganda and other African countries. But, that is not even a necessary point. There are many ways to inflict pain on people. And, whenever one does so, through discrimination, marginalization and vilification, it is a form of violence.

Furthermore, to say that I or anyone wants to change anyone else’s religious beliefs is just pure nonsense. I’ll even go so far as to say that it is more hysteria. Gay people and their advocates just want others to mind their own business, to believe and to live as they please and leave everyone else alone.

Save your prayers….I’m immune

Poor hysterical, demented Santorum...:cuckoo: is crying crocodile tears because the hysterical, demented Vander Plaats endorsed the hysterical, demented Cruz who he and the hysterical, demented Huckabee accused of being soft on gay rights:

Santorum: Iowa Christian Right Leader 'Settling' With Cruz Endorsement Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 12/30/2015 11:09 am

Influential Iowa social conservative leader Bob Vander Plaats has, depending on who you ask, either the ability to propel his chosen Republican presidential candidate to a caucus victory or the ability to latch onto the winning campaign. So it was a big deal, if not surprising, when Vander Plaats endorsed Ted Cruz earlier this month, snubbing his 2008 and 2012 picks Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum, respectively. In an interview with conservative Iowa radio host Simon Conway yesterday, Santorum said that Vander Plaats, who heads the group The Family Leader, was “settling” with his pick of Cruz, citing Cruz’s efforts to allow states to ban same-sex marriage rather than controlling marriage on the federal level. - See more at: Santorum: Iowa Christian Right Leader 'Settling' With Cruz Endorsement
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

More stupidity and hysteria...
Kim Davis Predicts She Is 'Just The First Of What's Going To Be Very Many'
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 12/30/2015 12:15 pm
In an interview with the Catholic TV network EWTN earlier this month, Kentucky clerk Kim Davis, who spent a few nights in jail in September when she attempted to stop her office from issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, warned that she was “just the first of what’s going to be very many.”

- See more at: Kim Davis Predicts She Is 'Just The First Of What's Going To Be Very Many'

Forum List

Back