The new way of guarding the border...

Obama cares not a wit about us. As long as the Mexican Trucks, Cocaine and Meth Making Materials stream over the border he's happy.

I've come to the conclusion that our policies concerning Mexico and illegal/ border issues have more to do with oil than any other reason.
Mexico IS the #2 oil supplier to the U.S., just behind Canada.

How long now have I been saying that Mexico lobbies the US to keep our immigration policy soft, and that they threaten "damaged trade" relations in order to gain our compliance?

And dont forget that Republicans and Democrats are racing to be the first party to grant amnesty to illegals so they can lobby them for there votes. The people have never been a consideration. Only political longevity ts to be protected. Just ask that twerp Rick Perry.

Obama cares not a wit about us. As long as the Mexican Trucks, Cocaine and Meth Making Materials stream over the border he's happy.

Excuse me. You people never pass up a chance to blame Obama for everything. This fence could have gone up before Obama took office and FYI Obama has done more for border security than any other president in the last 50 years. More in enforcement and workplace enforcement and more deportations.
Drugs were coming long before Obama was even born. Truck came in under Bush.
:confused::eusa_hand:

Excuse me. You people never pass up a chance to blame Obama for everything. This fence could have gone up before Obama took office and FYI Obama has done more for border security than any other president in the last 50 years. More in enforcement and workplace enforcement and more deportations.

You are actually defending the guy who is suing one of his own states over illegals?

When was that section of fence put up is the next question. Not that I care to bash "W" more but it could be the fault of one of his henchmen. Or more correctly, the guy "W" hired to plan the fence hired another guy who subcontracted the work out and the boss at that subcontractor decided this was the way to go.

When was that section of fence put up is the next question. Not that I care to bash "W" more but it could be the fault of one of his henchmen. Or more correctly, the guy "W" hired to plan the fence hired another guy who subcontracted the work out and the boss at that subcontractor decided this was the way to go.

Why is it that no one understands. It doesn't matter when or who put the fence up. It's fucking wrong and should be corrected immediately. That it never should have been done in that manner doesn't matter at all. No one in Washington Right or Left give a shit.

From Ragen to Obame none have done anything. Obama gets money from "The Race" for campaigning, and that makes him there man. You are wrong about your numbers. They are the same as ever, maybe up a bit but it is still bad. Obama is not so bad as the illegals who are destroying the national park lands and polluting the Rio Grande river. Besides, Obama is busy fucking up the rest of the country to trifle with illegals.

Forum List

Back