The New Victim Mentality of the Right Wing Posters on This Forum

If you support religion or Israel you get labeled 'right wing', if you suck off everyone you get called 'centralist', and if you support regulation you get labeled 'left wing'. Labels don't make people less human, whatever side your on; people still act the victim.

I'm all for YOU supporting Israel. But I'd sooner support my fellow Americans and even my next door neighbors with FOOD stamps than to support Israel with a few billion dollars in weapons every year. Do you think you could just support Israel on your own and get on the side of not forcing the rest of us to pay to support a non Christian theocracy? I mean.... if we aren't suppose to force Christians to pay for birth control pills, how on Earth do we justify Christians paying for Jews to have tanks?
The following mistakes in your argument are as follows:
1. I don't live in the United States, thus don't pay US taxes, instead living in New Zealand I pay NZ taxes, which don't fund Israel.
2. Someone doesn't have to provide monetary/military support, in order to support the existence of the Israeli nation. Having done neither, I would be one of those people.
3. You state 'non-Christian theocracy', like it is some how abhorrent for there to exist a state that doesn't adhere to Christianity, Japan adheres mostly to Buddhism and other faiths, not Christianity, are they 'disgusting' to you as well? :rolleyes:
4. Nevertheless, Israel is not a Jewish theocracy, it is a democratic nation-state, with strong human rights laws, unlike its close neighbors.
5. Equating birth control pills with this topic is silly, no one is forced to pay for birth control pills for Israel.
6. Christians are not the only residents of America. Jews, Muslims, the nonreligious, and minorities also pay taxes, likewise the military made the assessment to support Israel, you should take that issue up with them.
7. Lastly, the funny thing about the American republic is that if a majority vote in a candidate that supports Israel, he/she will likely support Israel, if enough politicians in America have been voted in, with the full knowledge they support Israel, then it is likely that US foreign policy will support Israel. So really this is an argument of the minority doesn't want to pay versus the majority does.

Last edited:
I get a kick out of liberals not seeing how their own Hypocricy has led to right wingers crying victim.....it's very funny to me.

Really? Explain.

Rightwingers cry victim because many self identified liberals are intolerant of the different values the conservatives have. They then show this intolerance in their dishonest namecalling.

Sure conservatives have done it too but the funny part is liberals think its ok because they disagree with conservative views. Instead of being open to people of different cultural viewpoints they act all bigoted toward conservatives.

I get a kick out of liberals not seeing how their own Hypocricy has led to right wingers crying victim.....it's very funny to me.

Really? Explain.

Rightwingers cry victim because many self identified liberals are intolerant of the different values the conservatives have. They then show this intolerance in their dishonest namecalling.

Sure conservatives have done it too but the funny part is liberals think its ok because they disagree with conservative views. Instead of being open to people of different cultural viewpoints they act all bigoted toward conservatives.

So....your arguments is that conservatives "have done it" but don't think it is okay? :confused:

What the hell guys....

Isn't this what you hate most about the left wing? How they cry that anything and everything is "aimed" at them?

It is funny but it isn't particularly attractive.

Their crying is supposed to be what I hate the most? Not really. They lie, cheat and steal at the costs of lives and livelihoods. I think that's closer to the mark. The whining is just a byproduct.

As the 68 year old cleaning woman in Wisconsin who got fired from her job working at a school because she had a pro-Walker bumpersticker on her car proves...liberals are NOT very tolerant of any opinion that differs from theirs these days.

What the hell guys....

Isn't this what you hate most about the left wing? How they cry that anything and everything is "aimed" at them?

Their crying is supposed to be what I hate the most? Not really. They lie, cheat and steal at the costs of lives and livelihoods. I think that's closer to the mark. The whining is just a byproduct.

You don't think at all.

What the hell guys....

Nah its more about the hypocricy of "liberals" who have no tolerance of people with different views.

As the 68 year old cleaning woman in Wisconsin who got fired from her job working at a school because she had a pro-Walker bumpersticker on her car proves...liberals are NOT very tolerant of any opinion that differs from theirs these days.

Excellent example of liberal intolerance Oldstyle.

What the hell guys....

Nah its more about the hypocricy of "liberals" who have no tolerance of people with different views.

Hell, I was the recipient of some serious road rage in 2004 simply because of a campaign sticker on my car.

It came off that night.

There is no tolerance from too many on the left.

Hell, I was the recipient of some serious road rage in 2004 simply because of a campaign sticker on my car.

It came off that night.

There is no tolerance from too many on the left.

I will admit to not road raging but having thoughts to myself of "What an idiot" when i see certain bumper stickers.

These ones top my "idiot" list

6obama2012stickers.jpg

And this one is the crown jewel of the idiot list :D

41422xwBTgL.jpg

why does it top the list?

coexist1.jpg

Forum List

Back