The New Victim Mentality of the Right Wing Posters on This Forum

Yep, the 'Conservatives' whines have hit a crescendo. The economy is finally picking up, Horrible!!!
People are beginning to go back to work, Terrible!!!! And women are revolting against the idea of a bunch of dried up prunes of old men making their personal decisions for them, Who'd a'thunk it!!!!!

So funny to see this bunch of retrograde morons wishing to go back to the 1890's totally bombing out with the rest of the American Citizens.

If you support religion or Israel you get labeled 'right wing', if you suck off everyone you get called 'centralist', and if you support regulation you get labeled 'left wing'. Labels don't make people less human, whatever side your on; people still act the victim.

Yep, the 'Conservatives' whines have hit a crescendo. The economy is finally picking up, Horrible!!!
People are beginning to go back to work, Terrible!!!! And women are revolting against the idea of a bunch of dried up prunes of old men making their personal decisions for them, Who'd a'thunk it!!!!!

So funny to see this bunch of retrograde morons wishing to go back to the 1890's totally bombing out with the rest of the American Citizens.

Not sure about that. It just strikes me as this paradox between these supposedly rugged people caterwalling uncontrollably about how bad a shaft they are getting.

What the hell guys....

Isn't this what you hate most about the left wing? How they cry that anything and everything is "aimed" at them?

It is funny but it isn't particularly attractive.

They warned parents about the long term effects of Ritalin. You are living proof that they were right.

I dunno. Seems like the right wing has been crying "victim" for years at the MSM, Civil Rights Legislation and, of course, The Taxman!

You remind me of Joe Biden. You are both always wrong on every issue. The UE rate is still way too high. The paltry GDP growth is hardly anything to brag about. Don't be surprised when the number of women supporting the Repub nominee is much higher than you lefies think are on your side. Aaaand, your last sentence doesn't make a bit of fucken sense except the part where you call yourself a moron.

why do libtards lie so fucking much?

why do libtards lie so fucking much?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqsnpd9TeCM]The Beatles - Cry Baby Cry - YouTube[/ame]

If you support religion or Israel you get labeled 'right wing', if you suck off everyone you get called 'centralist', and if you support regulation you get labeled 'left wing'. Labels don't make people less human, whatever side your on; people still act the victim.

I'm all for YOU supporting Israel. But I'd sooner support my fellow Americans and even my next door neighbors with FOOD stamps than to support Israel with a few billion dollars in weapons every year. Do you think you could just support Israel on your own and get on the side of not forcing the rest of us to pay to support a non Christian theocracy? I mean.... if we aren't suppose to force Christians to pay for birth control pills, how on Earth do we justify Christians paying for Jews to have tanks?

On the contrary, my friend. I don't whine, I do. I ignore and do as I damn well please. as far as old men controlling women's bodies --- no old man controls MY body. I do. I said before on here, perhaps you missed it, that I totally support giving any liberal women free contraceptives of their choice: birth control pills, IUD, NuvaRing, Depo-Provera shots, whatever they want. I support letting them have abortions too. ANYTHING to prevent the procreation of liberals. So go for it. Abortion, birth control, whatever floats your boat. have at it. Besides, I don't think it's a man's business whether a woman has an abortion or not. In fact I also wish they'd pass a law stating the government will pay for your birth control, but not your baby's birth IF you can't support yourself or the baby and would need to go on welfare to do it. But I thought you could get all of the above from Planned Parenthood. I think you can, and I say boost up Planned Parenthood. If we give you guys birth control, we wouldn't have to worry about babies being born to deadbeats.

Forum List

Back